flemtone

quality posts: 6 Private Messages flemtone
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=51676]Shoes: Helping Puppies Say,

A great espressive face. Well played, sir - well played indeed. Got my vote! Now go scratch that pup!

josefdoalmazan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages josefdoalmazan
Re: BRAIN TACOS

vamos!

flemtone

quality posts: 6 Private Messages flemtone
Re: TIN CANS

It's not often one sees Absolute Truth on the front of a t-shirt. The concept and execution are flawless. It will be a crime if this doesn't print.

merzzie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages merzzie
Re: Imaginary Friends

PLEASE resub this in another derby!

jcraven42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcraven42
Re: LADDERS Zombies Cannot Climb Them

This IS hilarious. But inaccurate... ever seen the original Dawn of the dead... there was definitely a bunch of zombies climbing ladders..so yeah.

wanderlane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wanderlane
colourcraze wrote:haha.
this shirt made me go EWWWWwwwww and then giggle.

It's definitely pretty gross! Thanks!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: The Wisdon of Sodcrates Resub

Lol! Woot will probably reject this, but it's funny.

kevlar51

quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: Rock

It's not going to last long, but I find it funny that this design is currently right above "Scissors."

gijoe317

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gijoe317
Re: Go Green V2

This is your template that I downloaded from this site =/

uniique

quality posts: 2 Private Messages uniique
Re: Zombies Are Real.

Thanks for the kind words, folks.
I must admit, woot's still a bit of mystery to me. *puzzled look* But yesh, what keeps it interesting is that some designs springboard to my site. It's http://www.uniique.com. Thanks for checking out my tees!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: Raisins Ruin Everything

Allergies are the reason for my raisinist behavior.

In recipes, I replace raisins with dried cherries.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

uniique

quality posts: 2 Private Messages uniique
Mavyn wrote:Allergies are the reason for my raisinist behavior.

In recipes, I replace raisins with dried cherries.

oomph. my allergies are killing me last 2 days.

truffleshuffle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages truffleshuffle
chumpmagic wrote:I agree. Bring it back when you get a chance.

That lettering is extremely amazing!

Thanks! I tried to have fun with hand-drawn fonts this time I think the experiment went rather well if I do say so myself, hehe.

I think I confused the fine line between "abstract concept" (like love) and "thing" (like turtle). I wouldn't say imaginary friends are concepts, but they are indeed not tangible, so the rejection is fair. I will definitely try and re-submit this here or elsewhere. Thanks for your support everyone

normadelc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages normadelc
Re: Taco it's spanish for taco

Wasn't Taco the name of an 80's group as well?

clynn101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clynn101
peteyface wrote:I thought for a while about that, thinking thinking this very thing would be the case, but then was like there's nothing wrong with white shirts. There should be more. Maybe I was wrong.

Nope, nothing wrong with white shirts. We just own too many. :-)

Too bad it was rejected. I thought it was funny

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 29 Private Messages Geethatsgr8
Re: When you don't Care

I can sure go through some sticky notes!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

While I understand the aesthetic of a paper book, I really don't see why anyone would want to continue to stack books in their home. Maybe you've got Beauty & The Beast-sized library rooms, but for my money, books with no visual component are just fine on the Kindle.

And these things aren't terribly expensive.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
normadelc wrote:Wasn't Taco the name of an 80's group as well?

A one hit wonder, who butchered "puttin on the ritz". I remember when I lived in San Diego a few years back, a couple friends and I decided to try this new burger joint, and to our horror sat there for a half hour eating, while Taco's "puttin on the ritz" played on a constant loop. The food wasn't bad, but we never went back, out of fear of getting that song stuck in our heads for eternity.

Geethatsgr8

cdrewlow wrote:Pens think they're sooo smart. Darn elitists.

Same with Actions. Always thinking they speak louder than Words.

Geethatsgr8

raytendo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages raytendo
Re: Call Your Plumber

MOAR VOTES PLZ!! if this doesn't win, i need to know where else i can buy this shirt design!

ekio

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ekio
Re: EW! I’m not eating that!

Ha! I love it. ^_^

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
megsck wrote:your shirts are always very wearable. you must teach me how you distress, i want to learn!

I don't know how others do distressing but I just normally use a brush for smudging but use it as an eraser. You can download many brushes online. Pick the one that's best for you. Some prefer to make their own brushes, which I am still learning to do. But after I have used the brush as an eraser to remove or rough the design the way I want it, I then halftone the layer in a seperate session and then copy paste that layer back in to the main design and play with the saturation and color to the desired color results. I hope that helps. I use gimp so I don't know how much I just reviewed really translate to PS or comparable design programs.

Geethatsgr8

Re: I wouldn't touch these...

I love this shirt (and would definitely need one for my 4 year old son). I just wish it said "When you're out of sleeves". The "to use" part isn't necessary. It sounds weird, and like you're having to explain the joke. But the shirt is a great idea!

effiew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages effiew
Re: d20: All Natural, Baby!

I like this shirt, but I think it falls under "similar shirts exist."

And there's more. Google D20 shirt and you'll see tons of shirts like this. Go to any con and you'll see tons more. As a geek and active player of D&D (yes, I admit it) I'd love to get a D20 shirt for $10, but I don't see that this shirt presents an original enough concept to fit within the rule set.

Geethatsgr8

Re: Beware !!!!

It took my slow, sleep-deprived brain a second to get it, but once it hit me, I busted gut. Great job!

midgerock

effiew wrote:I like this shirt, but I think it falls under "similar shirts exist."

And there's more. Google D20 shirt and you'll see tons of shirts like this. Go to any con and you'll see tons more. As a geek and active player of D&D (yes, I admit it) I'd love to get a D20 shirt for $10, but I don't see that this shirt presents an original enough concept to fit within the rule set.

I was fully aware of all those designs being out there when I created this design. I am a d&d nerd myself. Lets be honest, any design which deals with a d20 is going to be counted as being similar. I believe I approached my design differently artistically and made it my own. And comparing this to the obnoxious pair of d20 design is just wacky. At least my design is accessable for both men and women.

maddy2005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maddy2005
Re: mmmm pie charts

i LOVE this shirt... but i've never bought a pie chart, because it's not a product.

jzlosman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jzlosman
bkearney09 wrote:Yeah, that concerned me, but I still like it. But then, I made it, so I had better like it Thanks for the feedback!

I'd buy this solely based on my obsession with the Scott Pilgrim series.

chuuie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuuie

Drat! I was actually hoping this one would have two d20s, in a manner similar to what effiew shared...
I want a shirt like that that has Woot's high production value (I actually own one of the 2-dice shirts!) Most those d20 shirts are junkers from zazzle or cafepress (neither of which I will ever buy a shirt from again)...
While the design may be similar, my interest here is still great because quality of design/shirt is lacking in current shirts available other places, and I think woot has the opprotunity to rectify that problem, if only for a 24-hour period ;)

effiew wrote:I like this shirt, but I think it falls under "similar shirts exist."

chuuie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuuie
midgerock wrote: And comparing this to the obnoxious pair of d20 design is just wacky. At least my design is accessable for both men and women.

Ouch! Nevermind then ;(

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
uniique wrote:oomph. my allergies are killing me last 2 days.

Seasonal allergies are bugging me too, but the raisin thing...well, that's a 'stop breathing' kind of reaction. So literally, killers!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

sunflowergirl17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunflowergirl17
Re: It's Not What You Think

hahaha, luv it

thedeejman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedeejman

Also, I just realized that I failed to spell "wisdom" correctly. Irony?

Probably not.

More likely sleep deprivation

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172
Geethatsgr8 wrote:I likey!

Thanks!

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli
Muppethero wrote:my fav thus far.

Thanks! Of course, like every week, I keep thinking of ways to improve it now...

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli
Re: Grapes: Juicy and Wrathful

I really like the styling on this.

midgerock

chuuie wrote:Ouch! Nevermind then ;(

we all have varied tastes. That design referenced just seems a little sexist for my taste. sorry. didn't mean to offend.

sunflowergirl17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunflowergirl17
Re: Pachyderm Nut Sack

please re-appear for the "made up brands" they mentioned that will hopefully be here soon...too fantastic!

mrsjamie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrsjamie
Re: Boomerang

if it just were in different colors...the text cracks me up though!