SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
lucky1988 wrote:thanks everyone!

Re: Frozen Pizza

Your artwork is always SO awesome, every single time!!!
(I use the woot bag with your artwork on it to hold my roughs, it keeps them very safe and cozy!)

I just love your style, your artwork is so confident and your characters are always wonderful.

...and this is a fresh look at penguins , plus pizza is my favorite food.

Great job!!!!!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

SnowQueenVT

Re: The best contraceptive!

Your main character is wonderful, and I love the silhouettes, especially the girl.
wonderful color palette as always, perfect presentation your artwork is always so likable, your skills always so apparent.

SnowQueenVT

Re: Books - No Electricity Required

This came out so great Jasneko!!

cynic11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cynic11
Re: when spooning isn't enough, Spork

i was hoping that tuesday vote momentum would find itself this way, either way, thanks for getting me the most votes i ever had! over 200 for the first time! woohoo!

SnowQueenVT

Re: d20: All Natural, Baby!

midgerock wrote:I'm a huge d&d nerd from way back. I know. I know. You would have never guessed. Well, I'm gonna enlighten you today. A 20 sided die or otherwise known as a d20 is rolled while you play to find out how much damge you take or inflicting. From what you roll you would then add attributes or modifers to the roll to find out your results. Well, if you roll and get 20 then that's frickin' awesome because that's the best you can roll and means you just rocked whatever you're fighting. And its called a natural 20 because its a 20 without any modifers. I know so much info just from stopping by!

Well thanks for stopping by and if you have any feedback or comments or critiques feel free to leave them. Also here's a link to a larger jpeg image of the design for your review! Thanks in advance for your support! :

Gee, you ARE a nerd!! (Just kidding!) Your nerdy shirts this week are wonderful, this one is beautifully done. I have no idea what you are talking about with all that dice talk, but my kids like to play with dice.I'll check out your other shirts now.

SnowQueenVT

Re: BRAIN TACOS

I love this.

SnowQueenVT

Re: Calculators! Problem Solved!

Great colors and nice slogan

SnowQueenVT

Re: HAMMERS: They're not just for Norse Gods

Nice glowy effect you are sporting here bud! This is cool. It inspires me to try to get a bit of that same look at some point, this is very nice.
I am a woodworker, from a long line of woodworkers. I approve of the hammer, it's mightiness and the magical thunderous aura emanating from it! Great job your doodness.

SnowQueenVT

Re: LADDERS Zombies Cannot Climb Them

Everytime I look at this I imagine the zombies legs breaking off and crumbling as they try to climb the ladder.
Awesomely cute, a great fun shirt, you know I am a huge fan.
The color choices are really great, just perfect.
This shirt is just FUN.

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
llandar wrote:I liked this the first time when CrescentDebris did it.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the shirt.

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick
deiden26 wrote:I'm afraid this won't print because you can't get the idea of the shirt at all from the thumbnail. Once you view the whole thing the thumbnail is delightfully misleading, but it probably isn't doing a good job advertising the shirt.

I really hope this prints though. It made me laugh out loud (not abbreviated because it's sincere).

Yeah, I actually avoided this one until today because of the thumbnail. Though now that I'm here, GMV.

sogj

quality posts: 15 Private Messages sogj
Re: Get Hammered

This is gonna be rejected, woot can't print photos. Check out the derby rules in the FAQ before you sub next time it's got a whole list of things you can and can't do.

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I don't know the answer.

sogj

sogj wrote:This is gonna be rejected, woot can't print photos. Check out the derby rules in the FAQ before you sub next time it's got a whole list of things you can and can't do.

I'm not sure why my smiley face didn't show up in the last post but it looks a lot meaner without it.

sogj

Re: Bear Arms

Is this shirt from a photo you took?

IndependentVik

Re: Fuel the Addiction

I actually sort of like this for a few reasons:

1) It doesn't reuse thematic/graphical elements that ramyb tends to lean on.
2) The drawing is spiffy.
3) Coffee rules.

I don't mind the font used--it fits the design. It's also hardly the only slogan that doesn't use artist-rendered lettering. The off-centeredness is more of an issue, but even that might be forgiven were it not for the slogan . . . "curing the mondays"? It just reminds me of the people from Office Space, the ones who talk about "a case of the Mondays". It doesn't seem to be mocking those people, but rather advertising the wearer _as_ one of those people.

I like the disclaimer and the graphical elements, but if one coffee design were to win this derby, I'd love to see the one advertising black coffee.

sanmarin0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sanmarin0
Re: 99 Birds

great shirt. I literally laughed out loud when i saw it. Very clever.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

love it, hope it prints

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

IndependentVik

Re: Black Coffee.

Everything about this is great, one of the first things I voted for this derby.

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
Re: The Delicious Truth

I didn't realize gummi hamsters are everyday products. I've never seen them before.

frik

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frik
sTyLeS wrote:I didn't realize gummi hamsters are everyday products. I've never seen them before.

I thought they were gerbils.

No. Yes.

frik

Re: It's Medicinal

2 colors, on Grass of course.

No. Yes.

seanpsimmons

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanpsimmons

Everyone facebook this one, please. I want one. It's been bouncing in and out of the fog of war though so I suspect it's not in the top 3.

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
clynn101 wrote:We eat wings every Thursday, this would be perfect attire :-)

sweet! could you vote 500 times please?

Nothing follows.

Jeus

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus

I think at this point I should beg for votes to get 90th place. So....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR ME...

Thanks!!

My Only Friend

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

@sjswarm - thanks for the enthusiasm!

@sarahlav - I thought of that, but here is the answer - candlelight! Glad you love it!

@katrinabean - awww that is so nice to hear!!:D And quite amazing... every single one?

@nerdra - yup, candles.

@ambergreen - they both have merits, but I know what you mean. Thanks!

@crazy4books - thanks!

@skandranon - some people definitely get excited about them. They're good for people who have to stay up to date on topics and/or would constantly buy new books otherwise... but if it's once in a while and for leisure, I usually prefer a real book too.

@twilightrealms - It does sound like an English Education Major kind of shirt... that's too bad about heather. I didn't think it would look nice, but I adore the woot heather tee I have. Maybe wearing something else with it (jacket/hoodie/shirt underneath) would offset the color on you?

@eburgeson - nice. Thanks!

@tomsman - gosh, who knew there were so many library related wooters? Thank you!

@urjewishgirl - nice again - thanks!!:D

@blackmyst - oh good! Hope you can.

@debbiek - check back on Friday, saturday and sunday, to see if it printed: ) Each day will have a new winner.

@bluejester - heh, they are definitely useful, but there is a tangible/emotional difference for sure. Thanks!

@chronosquall - True, stacking masses of books in a house probably isn't great either. An easy fix - use the library - free, and no stacks of books in the house! Kindles are fine too: )

@goodlifegardens - awesome! And how ironic;)

@snowqueen - thank you!!

Vote!

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
Re: TOWELS

Towelie says, "Don't forget to bring a towel.... (I am SOOOOOooooo high, right now).

Movie was better than I thought it would be. This is a very subtle reference. VERY sublte.
brUno

frik

frik wrote:2 colors, on Grass of course.

hmm, nice explanation.

No. Yes.

blinddog3d

collinvh wrote:I would love to have woot print this shirt... but one way or another this baby is going to print.

Yes, this needs to be made! I would buy a dozen for my vegan Martial Arts buddies. I'm the "Bacon-eater"

It's just classic, LOVE, LOVE, ...LOVE IT!!!!!
brUno

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
frik wrote:hmm, nice explanation.

I guess legal medicine isn't an everyday product?

blinddog3d

Jeus wrote:I think at this point I should beg for votes to get 90th place. So....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR ME...

Thanks!!

My Only Friend

Beer is your only friend, and it can't vote. More friends=more votes!

I was gonna do "Beer: helping fat chicks get laid" but I figured it would get axed before it made it outta top 9 noobs.

brUno

travisk02

quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02
Re: Bacon Slap!

I can't draw and it looked way better in my head... but you get the idea. ;)

Thanks to taternuggets for helping with the final comp and put together. (Don't think he wants credit for more than that)

"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT

cat thing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cat thing

It is interesting seeing all the comments from people who like Kindles because it means they don't have to have stacks of books. I love having stacks of books! My parents house had bookshelves lining every hallway... some of them had books two layers deep. My fiance's mom is a director of a library, so naturally he grew up with lots of books too. The funny thing is... both sets of parents now have iPads and Kindles! I don't want one because then I can't walk up to my bookshelf and see all the old books I've read... and maybe take one and flip through it once in a while. I like actually seeing all of my books on our shelves!

Anyways, that said, I like this shirt and would probably buy one. And I'm pretty sure my fiance would buy it for his mom for mothers day (last year he bought her Tjost's A Novel Idea)

janolin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janolin
joemail11 wrote:I recently was subjected to a raisin-chocolate-chip cookie that I didn't notice until too late. This shirt is truth.

If someone offers me food suspected of having raisins in it the conversation kinda goes like this:

"There aren't any raisins in that are there?"

"Why? Are you allergic to raisins?"

"Yes, yes I am. Whenever I eat them they make me VOMIT!"

The raisin revolution will not be televised.

Jeus

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
blinddog3d wrote:Beer is your only friend, and it can't vote. More friends=more votes!

I was gonna do "Beer: helping fat chicks get laid" but I figured it would get axed before it made it outta top 9 noobs.

brUno

Sadly, this is true and I thought of doing something like that, but figured it would be rejected quickly for not being an original slogan or some shirt already done somewhere on the interwebs.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

blinddog3d

Re: Think Inside the Box! (V2)

I was taking a break from my Adobe Tutorials and went to go sneak around a Nuclear Warhead Disposal Warehouse Unit on Shadow Moses Island. I ran into some trouble when I set off the alarm and had to hide really quickly!

I pulled out my cardboard box and quickly origamied me a disguise! Java-tarded "DNA Genome enhanced" soldiers walked right passed me! When I was safe, ...I just left it there. Why? Because "It's totally biodegradable and 100% recyclable!" SOLID! Cool, huh?!

Gimme a *Solid Vote4 the BOX* if you LOVE "The Big Boss," Kojima-san!

"No, you can't DIE, Snake!Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!" (Mission Failed)

brUno (aka: "Rubber Snake")

lostradio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lostradio
Psychlist1972 wrote:The old Kaypro you're thinking of didn't look like that TRS-80 (which is not a portable computer). Also, the operating system was loaded from disk on all the IBM compatibles.

Text on the side is pretty small too. I can't make out the second and third items.

it says:

operating system : y
kilobyte capacity : y
financing available : y

in the monitor it says

brains :> run

hope i was not inaccurate with the portable remark or the operating system remark. if the operating system was loaded from disk, perhaps, i meant that disk is included. i can't really remember all the awesome details, just that it started my crazy digital life. and perhaps you would believe what's in these things... i do and don't at the same time! its crazy

blinddog3d

travisk02 wrote:I can't draw and it looked way better in my head... but you get the idea. ;)

Thanks to taternuggets for helping with the final comp and put together. (Don't think he wants credit for more than that)

Well, even pigs love BACON! But I think vegetarians AND bacon have been around longer than 1963. I know I have.

He looks like "Mr. Hanky, the Christmas poo."

brUno (1962)

mctaverne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mctaverne

Great shirt with great timing. If this prints I will wear it to the movie!

bkearney09

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bkearney09
nortagem wrote:Dude, I love this. :D The classic tattoo kind of feel along with the 8-bit are totally rad! Well done, gmv!

Thanks guys! I (obviously) really want this to print too, but it looks hopeless at this point, sadly. Maybe I can hope for an honorable mention though.

Are there any other websites you know of where it could have a chance at printing? (short of going to a screen printer and getting it printed myself).