jessieboomboom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessieboomboom

*fingerscrosseddddd*!!!

handicripple

quality posts: 0 Private Messages handicripple
Re: It's Medicinal

I'm willing to bet that if amazon.woot–amazoot–wootever–offered a grass colored shirt made of 100% hemp they'd be feeling a tad different. At least one would hope. Then, I suppose dude could've done a slightly better job and making it look medical. Ah, maybe next time.

skott67

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skott67
Re: Stink Less!

As a MS teacher I want to wear this shirt every day

qwasdfz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages qwasdfz
llandar wrote:I liked this the first time when CrescentDebris did it.

Hate to say what everyone else has already said, but I liked Crescent's better.

shanesny

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shanesny

Well, I thought it was funny.

creativehack

quality posts: 29 Private Messages creativehack
Re: THE FLUX CAPACITOR (resub)

You can't buy one, but you can ask your kids to bring one back to you when they are older

RAMPage Soccer for your iPad

wheeliebobby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wheeliebobby
Re: The Delicious Truth

I love the idea of this shirt and hope to buy several. Gummies are my grandkids favorite treat...even over chocolate!

xvszero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xvszero

Oh god yes. Tea is infinitely superior to coffee!

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: LADDERS Zombies Cannot Climb Them

Please, please let me buy it this weekend!

Go Drakxxx!

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
Re: Think Inside the Box! (V2)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/images/display/59665.jpg
This article is about a french prisoner who actually escaped using Snake's Cardboard Box. They still haven't caught him! Ultimate disguise? Oh, yeah!

*Vote* and get this tribute to the greatest "non-leathal" war hero ever into the top 100.

Thank you,
BlindDog Box
*Vote* if you've ever played MetalGearSolid! It's only the best game ever!

bkearney09

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bkearney09
joemail11 wrote:Not for you, I prefer it the way it is. I was just helping meh see the product by phrasing it like 99% of the other shirts.

Ha ha! Thanks Joe!

caylab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caylab

annnnytime! i guess the subtle humor in the shirt didn't come off as well as i had hoped.

blinddog3d wrote:No. I'm not stoned right now, can I have a hit of what you're smokin'?

hehehe
brUno

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: Fuel the Addiction

I consider myself to be chock-full-o-objectivity, but this is so full of "Meh" I'm shocked...SHOCKED that it fogged....oh wait...no I'm not.
The image is fine, the slogan is fail.

Also, I agree with lucksource.

move along

blinddog3d

Re: Puppies Love Treats!

They are SO fluffy!
This is expertly executed! I am the ultimate doggy fan 9hence the tag: BlindDog) and we have our "grand-doggies" over this week while their mommy is on vacation. They look JUST LIKE THIS!

They LOVE treats and they would totally eat your snadwich, burrito, eggs & bacon or whatever else you leave where they can get them!

This is really cute work! Kudos= +1
BlindDog

candyisit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages candyisit

I bake and sell cakes so this would be a great shirt! I wish it had both a woman and a man on it with their fancy garb.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Raisins Ruin Everything

Favorite in the whole derby! Still rooting for you, Boots! Down with the horrible turdlinger fruits!!!

thumperchick

quality posts: 247 Private Messages thumperchick
Re: a hug in a mug

I spy the Dunkin Donuts font and color scheme!

thumperchick

quality posts: 247 Private Messages thumperchick

Your design was highly entertaining. Unfortunately, I really, really, really dislike heather grey shirts. I have missed out on a few great designs because of this. Other less than popular colors are lemon and creme. Sometimes the design overcomes the colors, but mostly those awesome designs get lost due to shirt color. Good luck.

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
blinddog3d wrote:They are SO fluffy!
This is expertly executed! I am the ultimate doggy fan 9hence the tag: BlindDog) and we have our "grand-doggies" over this week while their mommy is on vacation. They look JUST LIKE THIS!

They LOVE treats and they would totally eat your snadwich, burrito, eggs & bacon or whatever else you leave where they can get them!

This is really cute work! Kudos= +1
BlindDog

Thank you Blind dog, I love your shirt too, it's very funny...will comment on your thread.

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

linedel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages linedel
blinddog3d wrote:
My kid can draw better than this. write better, too. I don't get it?

I thought this was like an "Art Contest" but it's like Highschool.

Is Kandinsky an artist? He just throws speckles of paint around? Any 5 year old can do that. Jim Davis? Pictures of a fat cat eating lasagna with the same recycled 20 year old jokes? Trump films Celebrity Apprentice in his spare time when he isn't looking for birth certificates... and people watch it?!??! Is Yngvie just copying Paganini? Does Bieber need another haircut? Is Drakxxx just Cthulhu's fourth tentacle from the left*?

Art isn't who can generate the most awesome high resolution super hot 3d ubergraphic. There has to be a connection to the viewer, which comes from something other than graphic quality.

So what if the artist can't draw (or if it was a stylistic choice, that's even more impressive, since it demonstrates restraint). He got his point across without adding a bunch of useless detail. I mean, they're electrical sockets. How much detail do you need there, and how much detail would just distract from the faces he was pointing out?

Slight puerile? Maybe, but that's the world we live in; and I don't mean shirt.woot. Considering the theme, he executed sufficiently.

Didn't vote for it, wouldn't wear it, won't buy it, but can conclusively say that this entry solidly fits within the category of art.

(*I'm not even sure what the Drakxxx question means, it just seemed to fit the rest of the paragraph.)

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT

Very very funny and really nicely done. Also very timely since so many people on our planet live with war and about all they have is a cardboard box.I love the statement you are making here and also the opportunity to laugh at our own humanity.Very awesome!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: They're Watching.

Hahaha this is super cute. Ive always thought electrical outlets look like unhappy little faces. I like the sort of hand drawn style. I personally think it adds to the charm. ^_^

blinddog3d

skott67 wrote:As a MS teacher I want to wear this shirt every day

"Every Day?" Then the shirt would stink.
You should get the "Laundry Detergent" Tshirt to go with it.

♫Peee-yoooooooo-!ew♫
BlindDog3D

myteemo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myteemo

Wences, you are one crazy kid! I love it. :D

Re: The best contraceptive!

blinddog3d

caylab wrote:annnnytime! i guess the subtle humor in the shirt didn't come off as well as i had hoped.

Too subtle.
The tagline doesn't follow the tshirt around, it's gotta be "stand-alone complex." I dig the stoned cat with the red eyes. I had a dog in college that ate my stash and he looked very similar. Duh....dogh.

or, I could just be blind? Yeah, that's it, I just couldn't see it.
brUno "BlindDog3D" O'shitzgood

dalekempress

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dalekempress
Re: TOWELS

I think this is the only shirt out of this derby that I would actually wear. LOVE IT!

blinddog3d

SnowQueenVT wrote:Very very funny and really nicely done. Also very timely since so many people on our planet live with war and about all they have is a cardboard box.I love the statement you are making here and also the opportunity to laugh at our own humanity.Very awesome!

Thank you, for seeing that.

Kojima-san spends ultimate resources testing the ultimate weapons for the game (actual, real weapons are used in the game) but to attain the ultimate prize you have to get thru the entire game without killing a single person, armed only with a Cardboard Box! It is a trophy to ingenuity. This shirt would make you the coolest kid at EconTokyo!

This is too "tounge-in-cheek," I guessed, and probably why it's not doing so well. But I just HAD to...so,

Thanks again, your comment made my day!
brUno "BlindDog3D"

PS- I've seen some of your previous entries, and you are consistantly hitting home run concepts and have a widely diversafied and adaptable style. You are definitely not a "one trick pony!" Very professional. I love your dot-gradients. I wanna learn how to do that!

laughtrack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laughtrack
Re: Raisins Ruin Everything

When this prints, it'll be my third royal blue, cookie-related, Woot shirt. And I'm fine with that.

aswati

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aswati
lonelypond wrote:cute

Thanks lonelypond!

aswati

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aswati
blinddog3d wrote:"Bite the cute."
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruff! Grrrr.
(Shredded cutenes everywhere)

brUno

)

dojorat2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dojorat2

Nice design. I like the detail work on the box. Would buy one if it is produced.

blinddog3d

dojorat2 wrote:Nice design. I like the detail work on the box. Would buy one if it is produced.

Dojorat2, you sound like a rodent that is good at hiding and being a stealthy ninja! I would so wear this (to stand out) even if I do say so myself. I try to design shirts that I would wear proudly!

MetalGearSolid Rules!
Thanks,
brUno

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Stink Less!

Thanks all for the nice words and votes this derby! I haven't had a chance to participate in a while and this was a nice welcome back.

blinddog3d

Re: cat nip: get your cat as high as you are

Don't take this the wrong way, this is totally executed without any thought to the message, but it made me laugh every time I look at that cat.... so I gave him a vote! It will have to be an "Woot.Inside joke"

Hahahahaaaaa!
brUno

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
Re: TShirts and Diet Stains

Cool, 93 votes. Not too shabby for a shirt that would come with stains already on it.

blinddog3d

Re: Even Pigs Love Bacon! (V2 Sans Soliel

This was my first time using gradients in Adobe Illustrator. I have a friend who is the Art Director at a marketing firm and he skoold me.

I told him about shirt.woot.com/ and he's so awesome, he doesn't have time to "waste" for a measely $1000.00! He's bankin'. oh well, at least he won't be in my way! Thanks for the tute, Riddler!

But, I had a lot of fun and Sorry to all the veagans I offended. I can't help it, I LOVE BACON! (Most dogs do, y'know)

BlindDog brUno

djtheatre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djtheatre
Re: Piñatas: Beat them up! They stole your candy!

Thanks to everyone who made this such a successful entry for me! I appreciate all the support! We'll see what happens next week!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Calculators! Problem Solved!

This looks fantastic, nice work midgerock.

Vote!

blinddog3d

sTyLeS wrote:Cool, 93 votes. Not too shabby for a shirt that would come with stains already on it.

Too bad you couldn't make it about "Cheetos Brand Snacks" but the nod is clever and very slickly done, I missed this one earlier.

+94
brUno