ragegoblin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ragegoblin

I liked the previous version much better, too. I would've bought that.

The melting moon is the problem. A shame.

shellsandoval

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shellsandoval
Re: Detour

Full detail here:
http://postimage.org/image/vfyy6vt0/full/

npromero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages npromero
Re: Oh Sh--!

HOLLY BALLS THIS SHIRT AMAZING!

+UNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

npromero

megsck wrote:hellllllllooooooooo nurse. nice!

I <3 The Animaniacs reference.
I miss those guys.

Ho humm :/

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: Self service

good stuff

wubupon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wubupon
Re: Zombie Love V3

Wish i could vote. This is cute.

thewayisshut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thewayisshut
Re: braaaainbows!

I really quite love the concept, and would totally buy a shirt like this.

...yet, the unicorn's eye is really bugging me. It's totally in the wrong place. It really should be lined up with the ear and the nostril. Other than that, it's a wonderful shirt. Good job.

Tudot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tudot
Re: Ninja Pirate Robot Zombie

Huzzah for Teh Peezer! #KoL

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: BRAINSTORM

i see what you did there =)

megsck

Re: Day of the BRAAAAAAAAAAINS

i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it,

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: BRAINSTORM

This derby was made for you guys. Incredible talent!

chuuie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuuie
Re: Zombie Mouse Snack Time

This is so awesome, it makes my toes curl!!! Love!

jessieboomboom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessieboomboom

I want it! I want it bad!

I hope the rainbow fits perfectly. Sad scared rainbow boob.

smklung

quality posts: 9 Private Messages smklung
Re: Escape: Nowhere

This is drawn so well, i would definitely be down for 1. hope it prints and great design.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Re: Panda Garbage

man, i was gonna give up the pandas since they hadn't been getting the votes recently and i thought they had faded into obscurity. but now that i know that people are still noticing, that gives me just the boost i need to keep going for a hundred more derbies! thanks!

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: deadhead

I really dig this! I don't know why its not getting more votes though. well drawn and executed and looks very wearable. is it too gruesome? not for me! excuse me I was about to have an imaginary conversation and rant about some of the designs and the spirit of this derby and how disappointed I am. I dig this theme this week like you Meg and wish others like us were voting. ... I'll stop there. again, love the shirt and needs more votes.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
megsck wrote:again, i love this, very very clever =)

Woooo, YAY! Man I wish taxes weren't killing me I have another idea I'd love to do.

jb2colorado

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jb2colorado
snicks1899 wrote:i'm sick of all the anti ramyb comments. last derby too. if you don't like the shirt, don't vote for it. it's quite simple.

it wouldn't be so annoying if the criticism posted to ramyb shirts was also posted to other shirts displaying the same things you didn't like on this shirt. for example, there have been comments that this shirt doesn't fit the derby for this week because the cookies were never alive and, therefore, can't be zombies. so then i ask, what about "the last cupcake" which is also in the fog? not one of you complained that cupcakes weren't alive. yet as soon as you see ramyb's design you complain that cookies aren't alive. really?

it's not anti-ramyb. it's about the design. the cupcakes have a counter-part (i.e., shotgun normal cupcake atop the pyramid of zombie cupcakes) to compare them to showing that the others are, in fact, cupcakes (apart from the x's over their eyes, the drooling and the bites out of two of them). The problem I have with the cookies is crumbling cookies don't make me think zombies... I just think, cookies are crumbling. I like most of ramyb's designs for the sole fact that they're simple and cool for shirts. This one just doesn't seem to have anything to do with zombies. Maybe it's just because it's hard to make a cookie look like a zombie because crumbling cookies are a normal thing. Do you see the point here? (I know you can't tell tone over the internet, but this is whole thing would be delivered in a very non-aggressive conversational tone were it face-to-face)

midgerock

Re: Stay away from the Pipe!

well done lucky! well done!

midgerock

chumpmagic wrote:Thanks everyone. I really like this one too. I am a big fan of t-shirt design that look like some just slapped a sticker on your chest. Nothing too fancy... just a cool silly character to wear with pride I pretty sure I would be owning this design if it wasn't way before my time

side thought: I should really make some stickers of this guy It's kind of already set-up for it. Just put a vector path around the outer stroke and good to go.

totaly see this on redbubble as a sticker. I'd by it as both a shirt and sticker.

npromero

Re: zombie vs plant

How is you always make shirts that I really want?

+Uno

midgerock

Re: Mutation

apart from what has been said I see the guy in the bg but on the shirt where'd he go? the color is way to dark to me noticable and I wonder if it would print very well. Plus in the close up his stance seems like he's doing the robot or that wacky arm out and then swing your forearm around move... not too zombie-ish to me. Just providing feedback because I get the theme from the shirt but these elements are distracting me.

midgerock

Re: You can't trust something that won't stay dead

I got to say the only thing making this zombie is the word balloon with a brain in it. Many designs have implemented this technique this week and I'm not diggin' it.

rasabi

quality posts: 27 Private Messages rasabi
Re: Ninja Pirate Robot Zombie

The desire for brains yet lack of mouth lends a sense of tragedy.

Also,
I like his ponch :P

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
Re: Rock Undead

*sigh* Thought it was Kenny finally getting to sub his pucker again.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
Re: Zombie Mouse Snack Time

Zombie mouse has stolen my heart, but not my brains.

GMV

neji708

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neji708

thats so epic!! you can count on my vote fool.

xXxkiwixXx

npromero

Re: I want candy... er ... brains

I REALLY like this. You get a super vote. Really its worth just a much as a regular vote. Im just clicking extra hard.

justinrampage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justinrampage

Awesome dude!

megsck

Re: deadhead

thanks for the comments and the 7 of you who have voted so far haha, i thought this might be too gruesome for woot, but i knew a small few would appreciate it, i made it mostly for myself so im super happy with it, if woot doesnt want it im throwing it up on redbubble because i want to wear it! =) im actually doing a series of these in the future i think for a gallery, so ill post up the others in the WIP thread as i do them. thanks again!

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Thanks midgerock, neji708 and justinrampage!

lucky1988

Re: Oh Sh--!

awesome. love the dynamic pose! +1

lucky1988

Re: Stay Down!

very cool! nice work guys. +1

lucky1988

Re: Zombie Snail: Food and Shelter

morbidly excellent! +1

lucky1988

Re: Barrel of Zombies

sweet!

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Re: Day of the BRAAAAAAAAAAINS

nicely done! I dig that character and the style works for me.

chumpmagic

snicks1899 wrote:so then i ask, what about "the last cupcake" which is also in the fog? not one of you complained that cupcakes weren't alive. yet as soon as you see ramyb's design you complain that cookies aren't alive. really?

Personally, I think the designs are too different to compare.

I don't speak for everyone, but my whole thought on the matter is more involved in the "revenge" aspect and not the "they are not alive." In the cupcake design, the pun/ the joke/ the concept/ the design does not work if the cupcakes weren't animated as zombies. In this design, the pun/ the joke/ the concept/ the design works whether the cookies are zombies or not. The zombie portion of this design is actually irrelevant other than an excuse to stay "on topic." Whether people realize it or not, I think that why they target this design and not the other.

Also, a side note.... I think the whole isn't alive argument is not applicable since artist are known to give life to inanimate objects.

rowanmikaio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rowanmikaio

[quote postid="4445217" user="Salinga"]It just looks like a regular person. I can't see how it is distinguished as a zombie from a living human.

OK the RAMYB hate is RIDICULOUS.

There is this random idea in art called "suspension of disbelief". You guys are trying SO HARD to find a way that this isn't a zombie that you look ridiculous.

chumpmagic

Johndis5 wrote:THIS!

We get it. You're a cynic too...

emccall3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emccall3

Wow... I just clicked +1 on a Ramyb design. Kinda feels like I just sold out considering but hey, it's an awesome design.