Lish64

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lish64
Re: The source

Secret government biomedical research yields strange results. Little did they know that it would lead to the uprising of the dead.

paperclipjane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paperclipjane
Re: In Case Of Undead

Nice! I like the attention to detail on the chain

VOTE NOW FOR ZOMBIE SLAUGHTER!! IN THE ZOMBIES DERBY

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
walmazan wrote:Rule No.1: Cardio

Be able to run for an extended period of time.

Thanks so much to Tony (Odysseyroc) and Jaime (Boots Boots) for all the advice on this one!

Welcome! It turned out well!

rowanmikaio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rowanmikaio
gwyn779 wrote:Ok, the guy by the door looks like an adult, but the other two look like school children, which makes much less sense.

This was exactly the feeling that I got, except they're all the same height, which is weird.

Also, I feel compelled to point out that the arms on the guy closest to the door are rather uneven. I've seen this complaint about Ramyb's work before (one of his zombie-squirrel shirts, more specifically) and it didn't bother me then, but I think it's especially noticeable in this one. It's true for all three of the characters and especially the two guys.

Interesting take on the zombie idea, though. Amusing!

BootsBoots

Re: BRAINSTORM

Those clouds are pretty amazing.

rowanmikaio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rowanmikaio
walmazan wrote:Ho sorry Kaysicac, my english is not very good and always I blew it.

I mean the guy close to the gun guy already been infected, so the only way to brake a chain is with a shot in his head.

I made a little dramatization here for make my point

Ah! That detail is very helpful on clearing that up. I had a hard time seeing the color difference on my screen. Thanks!

JohnDuncanYoyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JohnDuncanYoyo
candidextra wrote:I think of Xs and checks as icons more than text. You can't look up a check in the dictionary and not all dictionaries mention this particular usage of the X.

Too bad: this shirt got my vote.

I wonder if red no circles would have flown.

BootsBoots

rasabi wrote:The desire for brains yet lack of mouth lends a sense of tragedy.

Also,
I like his ponch :P

Oh yeah... Poor ninja pirate robot zombie.

paperclipjane

Re: Zombie in Space REDUX

I REALLY like the colour scheme on this. I also really enjoy the zombie's face - it cracks me up! GMV!

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
Re: nothing has really changed

nothing has really changed, we still go to the kinder garden ;-))

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
Re: i will warm you

even if i'm a zombie now i still have feelings for you

paperclipjane

I didn't even notice the helmets around the bugs' heads. Brilliant and so cute!

mushroommang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mushroommang

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
lucky1988 wrote:cheers radiomode!

xoxo Johndis5!

That was needlessly rude, sorry.

While I'd never wear a mario shirt, this one isn't terrible. The over sized hand coming out of the pipe seems out of place though. I don't know what I'd suggest in place of it, but as it is, it mucks up the flow of the design.

I don't know if it would work, but seeing a full zombie pulling himself out of the pipe might be better. Better yet would be if the zombie was done in a completely different style from the rest of the shirt would have been a nice surprise.

lisonallie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lisonallie
Re: Escape: Nowhere

only one I like in this derby

MorbidEclipse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MorbidEclipse
Re: Stay away from the Pipe!

I don't want this..

I NEED THIS!!!!!

Harbinger of Death

lisonallie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lisonallie
Re: Morning Zombies

ahahahahahaha!!! so want!

weasel87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weasel87
tattooedbear wrote:Looks like text... Hmmmm

Only on the thumb. So your ploy to sink my already failing design has failed. Bwahahahaha!

paperclipjane

Re: Barrel of Zombies

The placement on this is fantastic. I really like how each zombie is an individual design Well done!

Johndis5

These designs you guys are kicking out, while not my style, are mind blowingly awesome! Well done!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: I Like Turtles

While in FLA last week a huge deceased sea turtle washed ashore at our beach. The shape it was in masde the average zombie look pretty darned attractive. So, this hits me exactly wrong just now. But thast's my issue.
Nice design, but the distressing is wonky. It looks far too much like texture brushes used to overlay color (as I suppose it is). Ever try using the textures in eraser mode? Then you don't use the shirt color, you expose it.

Johndis5

Finally! A good example of following the "No resubs without significant changes." rule. I can think of a few designers that should see this and really let it soak in. Well done.

aliceinwootland

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aliceinwootland
Re: Run.

This is awesome, it feels really epic. I loove the moon. I wish I could get a shirt with just the moon on it, the colors are done beautifully.

npromero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages npromero

I have a general question for you guys. Do you know the pixel ratio for the T-Shirt preview "shirt comp"?

When I submit stuff it looks stretched.

Thanks for the help.

paigeg

Re: A really bad time to crowd surf....

LMAO! Is that Slash puttin' down the licks while his singer gets into the NOSH pit?

paigeg

DJTweekNYC wrote:Hey thanks guys. I think this piece is incomplete but I wanted to get it subbed in time.

maybe so, for a panel. But this works well. the toning for the counter and, especially, the white background make the depth awesome, and the perspective is great. Likey!

paigeg

Re: Zombie Birds

I have to agree - for me, it needs pig. Especially a black-eyed pig. But, pig or no - something's missing.

paigeg

Re: Self service

Funneee! I would just kill to see this re-subbed somehow working in the 'beer hat' contraption somehow. You know - the hat with strapped in beer cans and straws?

paigeg

Re: Oh Sh--!

Not my colors, but frickin' awesome illo.

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli

This is so amazingly awesome. If only I had any interest whatsoever in wearing zombies...

paigeg

megsck wrote:you are my champion this week, im liking them all, but this one is fantastic...i would totally tattoo this on my body somewhere...

I too many cookies to see what other tattoos you may have. :D

paigeg

Re: Day of the BRAAAAAAAAAAINS

I'm also a big Dia de los Muertos fan. The design is kickin'. The pink isn't so great for me - a bit on the Pepto side. A vibrant red would have kicked ass.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Re: i will warm you

Skilled subtle art in a zombie derby? CLEARLY you're doing it wrong.

paigeg

amreli wrote:This is so amazingly awesome. If only I had any interest whatsoever in wearing zombies...

Even for a non-zombie fan you gotta admit, this is beautiful. In a 'oh hey, yeah, those pretty pictures are zombies, aren't they?' kinda way.
Somehow the coloring and the linework meld and this is just, well, pretty!
OK. Maybe I need to speak to someone about this problem I have...

crocole

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crocole
rowanmikaio wrote:Similar Shirt exists, I'd say.

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=14957

You were able to locate another shirt about Zombees; much the same way that many shirts exist here about mutant turtles. However, no other aspect of the design is remotely close to similar.

paigeg

Re: Trapped

you two are definitely hitting new levels. CD, yur coloring this week is off da hook!

rogerrogerroger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rogerrogerroger

this is soooo good! best in the derby, i'd say..

miztickow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miztickow
midgerock wrote:I got to say the only thing making this zombie is the word balloon with a brain in it. Many designs have implemented this technique this week and I'm not diggin' it.

Do you not know what a phoenix is?...

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

wubupon wrote:Wish i could vote. This is cute.

Ahah! I figured out why no one is voting for it. The characters look like kids (unintentional if you believe it.), and kids shouldn't have guns! I'm fixing it so it is funnier and better and stuff.

dooomcat

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dooomcat

Way better! Still love it, though the hand he's holding up with only three fingers looks kind of fork like. Love seeing strong illustration talent on here... too bad it generally loses out to... other stuff.