salamanderdalivonrichthoven

quality posts: 0 Private Messages salamanderdalivonrichthoven
Re: Come In Tower!!

where is the VOTE button? is this derby over?

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
tgentry wrote:Sorry, that should read 'no text this week'.

lol! Tell Rejectionator not to drink lunch, yeah?

paigeg

salamanderdalivonrichthoven wrote:where is the VOTE button? is this derby over?

In order to vote you need to have made a purchase from any of the woot sites - any single purchase from any site; shirts, deals, kids, wine or good old 'regular' woot; gets you voting rights.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

paigeg wrote:lol! Tell Rejectionator not to drink lunch, yeah?

You mean Monday morning 'special' breakfast.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
tgentry wrote:You mean Monday morning 'special' breakfast.

I think we'd bumped it up to a steady IV drip?

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

alephnull2k1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alephnull2k1
Assassin15 wrote:That said, the zombies' heads here look almost exactly the same as the ones on Acquired Taste. Perhaps if the eyes looked different or the skin tone was changed... clever concept though!

I don't get the objection. What's wrong with a patrickspens shirt having the same kinds of zombies as a different patrickspens shirt? Those are patrickspens-brand zombies. It's not like the tableau is even remotely the same as Acquired Taste. Those zombies were pretty passive. These are actively rampaging. Those zombies had a misfit who just wanted a sandwich. These have a misfit who's competing for the same supply of brains.

Besides, I would not buy a cornflower blue zombie.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: Go Green

"Go Green"

Recycle your Dead! Even zombies know to not let a good dead body or even live body go to waste. Eat what you can and re-animate the rest! Circle of death!

2 colors on black.

Taxes are done so I did this random idea that popped into my head!

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172
Re: Mutation

Ramy! Dude, lay off this swirly dna crap that you always throw in.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
wootvan wrote:Perfect companion to this shirt which my son has worn weekly to middle school.

That's a great compliment! :D Thank you.

fishbiscuit5

bonkers4disney wrote:Really wish this would print......LOVE IT!

Thanks so much for the support! A huge thank you to everyone who voted for this design so far. I give full credit for the idea to my son who thought it would be awesome to wear a zombie dropping his brains ice cream on the ground. :P

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
citizencoyote wrote:Makes me think of the video game series Left 4 Dead.

Makes me think of "Groundhog Day".

dwayri

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dwayri
Re: Z day

The green color and this design really look great! I guess you'll have to save it for the letter 'Z' derby. But they will probably ban zombies on that one.

qwasdfz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages qwasdfz
krouth wrote:I like it! I don't usually say that about Ramy's designs, but this is well done and funny.

Yeah I have noticed all the nit-picking that no other artists have to deal with. "It's off center", "cookies aren't zombies", "those gummi bears look like bunnies", seriously stop being an old lady and actually say something worthwile.

qwasdfz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages qwasdfz
Re: You can't trust something that won't stay dead

Man jlegos you make good shirts! I like the more subtle zombie theme. It does look a little ramyb but it's a good feel.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Weapons of Choice

I like and I love your colors! looks amazing on the tee!

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Suuuuuuugaaaar V2

I love any of your versions! the idea and execution are amazing!

fishbiscuit5

Re: The Last Stand

Those are some scary zombies. I voted. :D

npromero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages npromero
travisk02 wrote:I had a similar shirt idea but it's been done so many times before... and yours looks eerily similar to this design. Shenanigans?!

So I shot over to google on my free time and typed in "zombie signs". Sure as hell, they're everywhere.
I want to apologize to everybody who voted for this, I wasnt trying to mislead anybody. I was seriously excited about using that watch out for mexicans signs.
Im hispanic and have (up till now) always lived on a boarder city with this (minus the zombie that would be creepy) sign around.

Anyhow, I doubt anybody will ready this I just figured it appropriate.
So, sorry voters.

Stinko

CrescentDebris

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CrescentDebris
Re: Barrel of Zombies

Very cool

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel
ChaosDoctor07 wrote:Unlikely it'll get into the fog at this point, but, at the very least, I truly hope this gets an Honorable Mention. It certainly deserves it.

Thank you for the kind words.

fishbiscuit5

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
walmazan wrote:You rock with this SPIRITGREEN! it's awesome! my favorite from yours! and I love your work!

Hey dude, thanks so much! That means a lot. :^)

carmelpixie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carmelpixie
BootsBoots wrote:It seems like it's something really fun that would suck all my time. I kind of have a game addiction problem. Don't tempt me!*

*I'm sure I'll eventually be tempted enough and then I will send you a barrage of message about it.

That's the beauty of KoL though, you only have a set number of turns you can take every day. So you can't really play for hours and hours at a time or anything. I also love this shirt because it reminds me of the NPZR familiar. Who knew there were so many KoL fans floating around Woot? +1

hobbesthetiger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hobbesthetiger

Hey, I had a similar idea as well. Pretty good design though. I'm still working on mine, taking a lil break while the lines sit and stew on the page.

fishbiscuit5

Re: Zombees!

I like the colors you chose for this.

grypes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grypes
paperclipjane wrote:Nice! I like the attention to detail on the chain

Thanks. :-D

Pheline

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pheline
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=52180]Snatch

Nicely done cat. Too bad it's a zombie. (I hate this theme)

neithersparky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neithersparky
vaibhavtyagiv wrote:Should make another one without the coffee cup and though bubble, would that be better?

While I want to vote for a Starbucks-related design, I can't quite make it out (it may just be a bad thumbnail). What is in the thought bubble? I'm sorry its just not a clear image.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
npromero wrote:A ha ha!

I used to live in San Diego and I would see that sign overtime I would drive up to Disneyland.

:D,
Stinko

I drove from SD to LA every friday for two years, and never once saw that family crossing. I was pretty disappointed.

juliaL719

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juliaL719
Re: Day of the BRAAAAAAAAAAINS

Grrl, you have been killing it lately. I hope that you get the appreciation and the win you deserve sooner, rather than later. You're a really, really talented artist.

G.M.V.

bakerface22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bakerface22
Re: You can't trust something that won't stay dead

Love it! Hope I get the opportunity to purchase this shirt

**Baker**

PocketBrain

quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain
Re: The Great Zombieno

So um... lose the 'Z' and he'll be fine?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain
Re: You Eat What You Are 2.0

Any chance at a higher-res image so we can see detail? Please?

paigeg

Re: The Truth About Celebrity Longevity

Not sure this will pass muster on a couple of levels. But the thought cracked me up.
Anyone want to take on the Dos Equis guy? :D
Oh yeah - six on olive, yadda-yadda.

npromero

odysseyroc wrote:I drove from SD to LA every friday for two years, and never once saw that family crossing. I was pretty disappointed.

Its really close to the power plant that looks like boobies :D, by San Onofre on the 5.
I dont remember it it was before or after the the weighing station. I was trying to find it on Google maps for you but that was taking forever and I got bored.

:P,
Stinko

schmitty6633

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schmitty6633
qwasdfz wrote:Yeah I have noticed all the nit-picking that no other artists have to deal with. "It's off center", "cookies aren't zombies", "those gummi bears look like bunnies", seriously stop being an old lady and actually say something worthwile.

Other artists are original :D

fateangel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fateangel
Re: one of these don't belong

I think I'd like it better if the zombie girl was in one of the lower corners instead of the center. Cute idea though!

npromero

odysseyroc wrote:I drove from SD to LA every friday for two years, and never once saw that family crossing. I was pretty disappointed.

Oh I get it. LOL, now I feel like a jackass for my last post. I never saw them either but ill grab my brother, little cousin, and bust my ass across that freeway if it makes you feel better. The boys in green will probably run me down though.

Ehh it'll be worth it for a good joke.

paigeg

Re: Bird brain zombie

That IS a bird-brain. Worms don't have brains, per se, but a rudimentary ganglia. Cute and funny though.

Rudolpho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rudolpho

welcome to shirt woot where a zombie derby has unicorns, cupcakes, and cookies in the fog and zombie DNA being bashed...