eggshelltiptoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eggshelltiptoe
Re: In Case Of Undead

Nice design! Though, I would like to see mounts for the gun, chainsaw, and Necronomicon. GMV

wootvan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan
Re: Zombie Mom

Jackson Pollock's Zom Mom

dooomcat

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dooomcat

It's definitely more gruesome than I would wear but I love the execution and I think it's definitely marketable (perhaps more guys would wear it with red instead of pink). And to me at least it's a lot more interesting than yet another zombie shirt silhouette.

fventz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fventz

You should've entered this one earlier. Nice.

snicks1899

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snicks1899
palookaboy wrote:, the crux of the joke is NOT that the cookies have returned from the dead

and that's where we disagree. because to me that is very much a part of the joke. and to me, i think the cookies look like zombies. again, it's fine. we just have different interpretations.

crocole

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crocole

Thank you for the compliments everyone.

xxpat5xx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xxpat5xx
Re: Stay away from the Pipe!

i like this one
+1

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: braaaainbows!

This is hilarious!!! Love it!

bounce6969

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bounce6969
Re: The Last Cupcake

I do not think I can express in words the love I have for this shirt!!!

loubriccant

quality posts: 2 Private Messages loubriccant
Re: Run.

Wizzr wrote:First, thanks, this is my first design to make it to the fog and I'm really psyched about it.
The color choose was very much a gut call, I was cycling through and thought the yellow really worked well with the moon. I can definitely see you point since yellow is always strongly connected to bright and cheery. Thinking on it now, I'll say it was the strong contrast with the black that I liked most. I appreciate the honesty.
Walmazan's two up in the fog are really nice, and the Rule No.1 is my favorite probably in the derby.

Considering you go by "Wizzr", yellow was really the only choice, no?

Patman1209

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patman1209
bluetuba wrote:Every time Woot does a theme that I really really get my hopes up for I'm astoundingly disappointed at what prints.

*hangs head*

ditto... I'm not a fan of this particular work as a shirt... great image though... I'm not in Drakxx and CD's wheelhouse when they're doing what they do, the dark stuff (I'm still waiting for Duck and Cover though)... but I get annoyed as a potential buyer when I see designs I like either fog up and not make the top 3 or somehow slip out... usually in relation to a certain artist... but said artist sells a ton of shirts so I understand that's how the game goes... vox populi

robotsari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robotsari
Re: Day of the BRAAAAAAAAAAINS

I really love this design <3

robotsari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robotsari
icymallard wrote:i want more kidrobot style shirts!

Agreed. I think this was my fav design of the derby - it's so different than most of my t-shirts, and at this point I want my wardrobe to have something that isn't the same.

I'm new to the derby although I've been buying shirt.woot shirts for two years... I started voting because I'm confused why people keep voting for such similar designs each week.

walmazan

Re: Run.

I think you did and very good job here WIZZR! love the use of the negative space and the idea is very easy to read

walmazan

Re: Escape: Nowhere

this is awesome!

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Re: Dos Sesos!

Great entry. Perhaps even greater rejectionator comment

creativehack

quality posts: 29 Private Messages creativehack
blinddog3d wrote:This needs a web redemption... Oh my TOSH!!!
BlindDog3D

It also needs about 1000 more votes
I just don't think it's got the legs...

RAMPage Soccer for your iPad

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: zombie vs plant

thanks for the comments and the votes! they are much appreciated! ^_^

megsck

Re: deadhead

again, thanks for the comments and the votes! they are much appreciated! ^_^

megsck

dooomcat wrote:It's definitely more gruesome than I would wear but I love the execution and I think it's definitely marketable (perhaps more guys would wear it with red instead of pink). And to me at least it's a lot more interesting than yet another zombie shirt silhouette.

thanks for the comment doom!

the original i did was actually with red, but i couldnt use the lettering so i drew the brain instead and switched it to a darker pink...i think anyone who's manly enough to wear this is manly enough to wear pink ;)

toastedsheep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toastedsheep
Re: Ninja Pirate Robot Zombie

This shirt needs more votes. Unfortunately, I am only one person with one vote.
Here's hoping for a miracle!

seanpsimmons

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanpsimmons
L3g3ndQ wrote:its in the fog isn't it?? i think it most definitely has the effect he was hoping for.

to me though this looks like a shirt i would see at wal-mart around Halloween B^( its not very imaginative but then again most of his work isn't really imaginative B^(

It fell out of the fog along with the zombie ninja pirate shirt. Sweet. Hopefully that means it won't make top three even if it crawls back into the fog.

seanpsimmons

I'm buying this if it wins. A) It's a true zombie shirt and awesome. B) It bumped the Jatravartid RamyB DNA shirt out of the fog. One down. Cookie monster to go. Keep up the good work.

seanpsimmons

Re: Escape: Nowhere

I love this design. It really sums up the struggle against zombies. You can stand your ground, take your shots carefully, but eventually the dead are going to win. You will run out of time, luck or, bullets.

Zombies = slow inevitable doom. It's not like godzilla or vampires or werewolves. You have time to run and fight and hope. It's like seeing a tsunami coming. Run all you want. Your still getting wet.

seanpsimmons

Re: Rule No.1: Cardio

Great shirt. The human should have been fat though. Poor fat bastards.

seanpsimmons

Re: Zombocolypse

Nice shirt. It deserves more votes than it's gotten.

swallybee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swallybee

I also instantly thought of KOL :D

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: Go Green

ukdreamingirl wrote:This is fantastic! I love it! I would definitely buy it

Aw thanks so much! I knew this was going up way too late but thanks for all the votes everyone! =D

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: Bird Brainsssss - Resub

Thanks so much for all the votes and comments!

axolotl2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages axolotl2
Re: Day of the BRAAAAAAAAAAINS

i have a friend who absolutely loves dia de los muertos and i really want to get this for her. great job!

lavenderpoet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lavenderpoet
Re: Suuuuuuugaaaar

I think it looks odd to me because the candies are so upright. If they're fleeing for their sweet little yummy lives, they should probably be leaning forward a bit.

CrystallineX

quality posts: 17 Private Messages CrystallineX
Re: You Eat What You Are 2.0

I love how they're each holding their respective utensil that they're cooked with. It's got my vote.

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester
blinddog3d wrote:I hea♥tily protest! There is no text in this entry. Be fair, clever arrangements that create illusions are art, not text.

There is no spoon, Neo!!!
Sirius GPP rejection! I would buy/wear this, gr8 colors, gr8 design and imaginality (I own that, so don't use it). Sirius GPP rejection!

Attica, Attica...

BlindDog3D

L.ame rejection? I disagree. We need more "No this weel" rejections, not less! Why, I'd say over half of the shirts in this derby are guilty of "No this weel."

johnnyk71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnnyk71

haha! awesome.

danstosich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danstosich
Re: Mutation

great design hope it wins!!

petitefilou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages petitefilou
bluetuba wrote:Every time Woot does a theme that I really really get my hopes up for I'm astoundingly disappointed at what prints.

*hangs head*

I am exactly the same. Its rather upsetting isn't it? I thought there would be some truly fantastic tshirts for this one and somehow the ones in the fog at the moment just don't grab me

If woot pass this tshirt over (fools!) I hope you can get it printed elsewhere, because i sure as hell will buy one

walmazan

Re: Rule No.1: Cardio

Last hours! Thanks so much for all your support!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
ramyb wrote:saved

Pump up the lighting behind the fiure a bit, maybe add a few highlights to pick out face/body features. And a pair of yellow eyes? That would tweak this nicely into an awesome zombie sub, IMHO. I really like the composition and idea, but I agree with others it'll probably get really lost in an actual print.

omegazimm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omegazimm

Being a coffee drinker myself this shirt completely depicts my morning before coffee.

petitefilou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages petitefilou
Re: Cookie Monsters

Yes, they do look like zombies in my opinion. But this isn't the kind of shirt i wanted for a zombie-themed derby, to be honest. I feel that, whilst technically being on topic, it rather misses the point