coldviper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coldviper
CrystallineX wrote:I love how they're each holding their respective utensil that they're cooked with. It's got my vote.

Thanks for the vote! That was one of the small details I was hoping would get picked up. This shirt design wasn't a winner but not bad for a first try. Maybe next derby

visix

quality posts: 1 Private Messages visix
Re: Zombie Lord

You would think that in a derby where this shirt is taking 20th place there would be some really interesting designs winning... you'd be wrong. Cookies and cupcakes and unicorns, oh my.

bibutterfly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bibutterfly
Re: Stay away from the Pipe!

i need this shirt. nao.

myteemo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myteemo

so coooool

Re: Outbreak

myteemo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myteemo

A different style for you, but I like!

Re: Rule No.1: Cardio

p0werline

quality posts: 0 Private Messages p0werline
midgerock wrote:Thanks p0werline, I wish there were more voters like you who felt the same.

Word, keep us posted if you submit them anywhere else. Really a shame that this awesome design is getting beat by a design of cookie monster and zombie cookies.

Really, who votes for this stuff?

caylab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caylab
hiimjered wrote:I think this is a great concept. I like the contrast between the cute kitten and the fact that it is a zombie.

Nice.

thank you!!!

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
Re: Oh Sh--!

Nice!
BlindDog

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Unending Hunger for Human Flesh

Pretty gross, yet I'm attracted to the great colors and kooky, clean linework

Vote!

bassanimation

quality posts: 97 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: The Last Cupcake

I'll be waiting for this bad sugardaddy over the weekend. Awww yeaaah. Nothing says badass like a cake with a gun, wooo! Amazing concept and great execution, SG!

blinddog3d

Re: You Eat What You Are 2.0

I told you, "Even Pigs love Bacon!!"
BlindDog

bassanimation

quality posts: 97 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Rule No.1: Cardio

Hilarious shirt, Walmazan! This would be a hit in my town, as cycling AND zombie fans are all over the place here. I hope to see this one print!

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
Re: Trapped

Though the chances are slim, a good push might take this to were it needs to be. If you guys want it, you know what to do!

Regardless, thanks as always for the support.

blinddog3d

Re: Morning Fix

Both versions say "Moring Fix" and I would hold that against you, ...if it was part of the design, but it's not so...GMV.

Really cute, Gr8 colours. I Like this one better.
BlindDog

blinddog3d

Re: Even Shawn is Gone

You've got red on you.
BlindDog

blinddog3d

anidi79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anidi79
Re: The School of Zombie

Pure awesomeness!

krouth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krouth
Re: Run.

This is an amazing design!!! I can't believe I didn't notice it earlier. GMV

anidi79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anidi79
littleclyde wrote:yes, this would be the awesomest halloween cupcake tower ever! or for a zombie themed wedding. cute and terrifying, well done!

My husband and I had a zombie wedding... I would have loved to have this!! <3

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
Johndis5 wrote:Makes me think of "Groundhog Day".

lolol

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
petitefilou wrote:Yes, they do look like zombies in my opinion. But this isn't the kind of shirt i wanted for a zombie-themed derby, to be honest. I feel that, whilst technically being on topic, it rather misses the point

This seems to be the case with most of this designer's designs. He finds a way to make it technically on topic, and that's it.

lochnessa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lochnessa

Never a yooge fan of the artist I did, however, used to be a "hater" hater. Then I got tired of wondering what so inspired the haterade. Using my mad internet detective skills, I quickly discovered that there was much much more than jealousy at play here. In fact I now believe that most "haters" are not even jealous at all. Sure, people go out of their way to criticize this artist. However there are issues here that go way beyond artistic critiques.

WhiskeyPriest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WhiskeyPriest
Johndis5 wrote:This is the easiest joke to make, and you failed miserably. Religious people need to be constantly reminded that they are not immune to scrutiny by others. Shame you had the balls to try, but a bigger shame that you missed it.

There are tons of jokes about Jesus, God, and Christians, and I think that us "religious people" you speak of take it in stride. But, consider for a moment how the focus is almost always focused towards the "passive" Christians.

People seem to think twice when it's mohammad or allah that they poke fun of. People are scared to make fun because of the retaliation that might occur.

I'm glad this shirt got rejected. If it hadn't and I happened to see it, we would have some serious problems.

"Religious people need to be constantly reminded that they are not immune to scrutiny by others." --- And don't ever think for a minute that you are immune from people that have a strong belief in something. Not all of us are passive.

drgribb

quality posts: 4 Private Messages drgribb
Re: Some Things Will Never Change

How does this not have more votes?... Some things really do never change I guess.

I'm surprised there aren't more designs in this derby with some sort of subtle message/social commentary. Especially since, well, almost every "major" movie in the zombie genre contains some sort of main underlying social commentary in one way or another...

truffleshuffle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages truffleshuffle
Re: Oops

hahaha, I had no idea how funny this was gonna by from the thumbnail. Awesome work!

dwnmoser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwnmoser
Re: Motivated

I see the similarity. I also think this is a fun shirt. Good job.

avhienda01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avhienda01

Thanks for the award guys!

mattcom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mattcom
midgerock wrote:being a philosophy grad my self I approve this design. as to how far my approval goes well... lets just say not much. Love it. wish it was subbed earlier for better votes.

Hey, me too =)

((internet high five))

Thanks to all for the positive comments and feedback, its mucho appreciado ;D

Skwalin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skwalin

Great one! +1

roogna13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roogna13
walmazan wrote:This is hilarious!!! Love it!

I NEED this shirt!

sloth4z

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sloth4z
Re: If I Only Had a Brain

Shouldn't this shirt have been rejected due to the no text rule?!? The circles for the eyes look suspiciously like the O's. And I'm pretty sure I see some V's and N's in the broken glass. It would make about as much sense as some of the other rejects.

Seriously though, this is an awesome shirt design, and I hope you win.

blinddog3d

ratsiram wrote:My first attempt!

I must be Psychic!
BlindDog3D

cobaltgrl

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cobaltgrl
Re: Zombie Babe

Love it - great emotion in her face and stance

nemesis7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nemesis7
Spiritgreen wrote:Don't look now, but there's a zombie right there! (quite dark, but he's lurkin' back there)

Cool design, I like this. :^)

It has taken me 5 days to see the 'zombie'
guess it really doesn't matter anymore lol

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 197 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: The Last Cupcake

Thanks everyone. ^__^

(PS. Good ideas on the marzipan and glow icing!)

chemicat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chemicat
carmelpixie wrote:That's the beauty of KoL though, you only have a set number of turns you can take every day. So you can't really play for hours and hours at a time or anything. I also love this shirt because it reminds me of the NPZR familiar. Who knew there were so many KoL fans floating around Woot? +1

Agree. Also, any of you KoL players, my name on it is Beezu, always love to find new friends!

threshkin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages threshkin
Re: Mutation

I am bummed that this shirt is not going to print. It is my favorite of the derby. Subtle.

And not Chibi!

skippykj

quality posts: 16 Private Messages skippykj
Re: The School of Zombie

I so would have voted for this but I missed my chance.

My one critique: lose the oval frame
But feel free not to listen to me because I can only draw stick figures.

fossilgirl1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fossilgirl1
thewronggrape wrote:When looking at this, I like to pretend that I'm actually outside under the beautiful blue sky looking in at a heavily fortified containment building full of zombies. That glass is a gazillion times reinforced and shatterproof. Plus I'm heavily armed and surrounded by even more heavily armed Navy Seals and Ninjas.

Yes, that's much better now.

Thanks, you made me feel better too!

bonezz322

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bonezz322
Re: Zombie Babe

Thanks for your votes and comments!