trinsf

quality posts: 3 Private Messages trinsf
sparrowhawk69 wrote:6:13 a.m. central time. Aled Lewis helped me with my calculation.

Looks to me like it's going to be in the next 5-10 minutes, so about 11:40 PM Pacific. You all are off by a fair bit. :-)

philguy21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages philguy21

damn you woot! capitalizing on my addiction!

crazybouncyliz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages crazybouncyliz
jeevesofrkdia wrote:Can someone help decode the message? It's a puzzle and a later-levels-of-Portal kind of puzzle, at that.

i second this. translation please?

sparrowhawk69

quality posts: 65 Private Messages sparrowhawk69

earlier on the 2nd page I predicted a record quick sellout but it looks like it's gonna be far earlier than I thought. This is selling like a . b a g .o f . c r a p.

Sparrowhawk69 is in therapy for seeing bunnies everywhere & is currently a member of R.A.B.B.I.T. : "RamyB All Bunnies Because I'm Trippin" anonymous.

turf12

quality posts: 6 Private Messages turf12

what is the record for the fastest sellout on shirt.woot?

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost

Awesome stuff Bass grats on the soon to be sell out! I think you may beat my Binge sell out time

wyattx17

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wyattx17

Boy am I happy I checked portal 2 then Woot! Bought a shirt while I decrypted the files and it's almost sold out!

chefsean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefsean

its bouncing im guessing 12:15????am..... and aaaawww man my dog CUT THE CHEESE but at least its his birthday and he's 7 now.... but yeah i think its going to sell out at the $10 price between 11:38 to 12:20 am..PST.....

chefsean
CLICK....>>.....ON...>>....TheMysteryBox>>>>>>

KeyserSoze33

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KeyserSoze33

Great tee, purchased!

I expect a sellout by 1am PST.

smklung

quality posts: 9 Private Messages smklung

This will def stay alive for a bit

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

WOOOO GONE at 1:37 Texas time. Tomorrow the shirts will be 15.00!

mrpigman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrpigman
jeevesofrkdia wrote:Can someone help decode the message? It's a puzzle and a later-levels-of-Portal kind of puzzle, at that.

In the entire history of video games, there aren't very||many that literally changed how people think. And||not just thinking in the sense of "where in God's name can||they have hidden the red key this time?" but thinking in ||the sense of "wait, if I grow lungs I can live on land?"||Something like Doom or Quake or even||Joust, those are games we could all play in a||warehouse if we really wanted to. Maybe we don't have||flying ostriches, but we could dress up sheepdogs or||something. But when you're playing a game that literally||is based around the idea that you can make a hole in||the game... man. That's something that you can only do||in the computer. How could you walk through a warehouse||wall and then fall through the ceiling in the real world?||We all get a little bit closer to the singularity today,||ladies and gentlemen. Unless, of course, it sucks. Then||it's just a crappy game from some sellouts who need to get||off their butts and make a new Half-Life.

KeyserSoze33

SOLD OUT!

bottlecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bottlecat

muhahahahha amazing!

landed mine literally 30 seconds before it sold out.

chefsean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefsean

I know it.... 11:38 SELLOUT AT $10

chefsean
CLICK....>>.....ON...>>....TheMysteryBox>>>>>>

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
tjost wrote:Awesome stuff Bass grats on the soon to be sell out! I think you may beat my Binge sell out time

And ding sold out nice work, that's about an hour thirty eight Hope it sells for a while you deserve it

bottlecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bottlecat
turf12 wrote:what is the record for the fastest sellout on shirt.woot?

probably this haha

Satoshi4649

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Satoshi4649

Holy Cow!!! It sold out that fast?

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp
bmxjimp wrote:I'm guessing at 1:42 AM.

"Sellout time: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 1:36:40 AM Central Time" -- Sooo close.

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat

Wow.. sold out in an hour and a half.. Was that faster than the Game Boy shirt?

Meow

Go Squarryls!

johndoe74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johndoe74

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's already sold out :/

trinsf

quality posts: 3 Private Messages trinsf
bmxjimp wrote:"Sellout time: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 1:36:40 AM Central Time" -- Sooo close.

I was closer. :-)

KeyserSoze33

bottlecat wrote:muhahahahha amazing!

landed mine literally 30 seconds before it sold out.

Picked mine up right before I first posted, so I barely made it in with 120 seconds to spare.

Huge Success. Mwahahahaha!

kophia

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kophia
bassanimation wrote:Thanks for making this one, Shirt.Woot! I hope the world of Portal fans and rodent fans collide and make beautiful music together .

Also, the cheese actually IS a lie...they forgot it on my Schlotzky's tonight... Grrr!

Nice shirt and congrats on the fast sell out!
Has to be such a sweet feeling.
So good to see your design do so well.

plasticpopcorn4

quality posts: 5 Private Messages plasticpopcorn4

WOAH!? is there a record for fastest sold out shirt?

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Congrats Shawnna!

Llen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Llen

UGH!!! I missed it!! I was playing the game and missed the shirt!!

sparrowhawk69

turf12 wrote:what is the record for the fastest sellout on shirt.woot?

I guess it's not a record but it was the fastest sellout I've seen. The fastest I could find was Cool Breeze selling out in 19 minutes according to an earlier post I found on Tjost's Binge.The stats don't seem to confirm this.

Sparrowhawk69 is in therapy for seeing bunnies everywhere & is currently a member of R.A.B.B.I.T. : "RamyB All Bunnies Because I'm Trippin" anonymous.

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth
sparrowhawk69 wrote:I guess it's not a record but it was the fastest sellout I've seen. The fastest I could find was Cool Breeze selling out in 19 minutes according to an earlier post I found on Tjost's Binge.The stats don't seem to confirm this.

also in the first stages of woot shirt you needed to sell less shirts to sellout, i think

SSchwartz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SSchwartz

curses.... first time I've ever seen a shirt sell out before 2 bloody AM. Much sadness.

DE INIMICO NON LOQUARIS SED COGITES

andrewbkillen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewbkillen

Any chance of a reprint? Available anywhere else? I was typing in my CC info when it sold out. I really want one!

Stagefrenzy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stagefrenzy

Wish the sellout was a lie

Also Woot if you are short on power and need to print more shirts, I have a lot of potatoes laying around.

hippie19

quality posts: 21 Private Messages hippie19

was this the quickest sellout for shirts? I actually wanted one

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester

Jimminy Crickets!

Congrats on the sell out Shawnna!

Maybe I should have predict 12a.m. instead of 12p.m.

Is this a record sell out time, can Tgentry or another woot staffer tell us if Bass broke the record? (Or set it?)

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ

not fair!!! it sold out way to fast B^( the one day i don't check right at midnight it sells out in less than 2 hours B^(

SaintWacko

quality posts: 15 Private Messages SaintWacko

What the hell? It already sold out?! Crap!

Knowledge is power,
Power corrupts,
Study hard, be evil.

Woots:
2X Sandisk Sansa Clip 2gb, April Fool's Boggy Old Creature, Anniversary edition Boggy Old Creature

sparrowhawk69

bluejester wrote:Jimminy Crickets!

Congrats on the sell out Shawnna!

Maybe I should have predict 12a.m. instead of 12p.m.

Is this a record sell out time, can Tgentry or another woot staffer tell us if Bass broke the record? (Or set it?)

doesn't appear to be an all time record, see my earlier post, but it probably is since the sellout # went to 3000.

timelessblur

quality posts: 4 Private Messages timelessblur

damn it is 2:20 AM and I was going to buy it and it is ALREADY SOLD OUT. Holy crap. I figured it would of made it until morning. So much for my 2 hours of debating it.

flukeboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages flukeboy

TO all crying that they missed out on this shirt, wait until midnight tomorrow to buy this portal shirt at shirt.woot during it's Reckoning phase for $15.

wine.woot!: 1; sellout.woot!: 2; shirt.woot!: 40 w/ 1 v-neck & 1 bonus + 2 koozies; 4 randoms @ 3 each & 3 random @ 1 each; shirt.woot!/Classics: 2; & 1 light weight hoodie; woot!: 6; deals.woot!/Community Deals: 2;sport.woot!plus: 1

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5

It's always a good thing for the artist when they can get a gimmicky shirt printed. Well done!