Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
sramirea wrote:I really think that something strange happened when I saw the t-shirt label. "American Apparel" instead of the classical and friendly "shirt.woot!"

The difference ... AA shirts are allowed to be used as pants, as they don't have the friendly reminder on the tag that says "not for use as pants."

FYI, they're the same shirts.

lanceswarts

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lanceswarts

I need this shirt. I NEED IT. In Large preferably, but ill squeeze into a medium if I have to. I MUST HAVE IT. If you know how I can get my hands on it please email me at penoone@aol.com and make the subject line: IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN!

Or something to that extent. Thank you.

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

lanceswarts wrote:I need this shirt. I NEED IT. In Large preferably, but ill squeeze into a medium if I have to. I MUST HAVE IT. If you know how I can get my hands on it please email me at penoone@aol.com and make the subject line: IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN!

Or something to that extent. Thank you.

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

shannona626

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shannona626

Does anyone have this in a medium that they want to sell?? My husband loves this shirt, but I can't find it anywhere :-(. I checked out the trade sites, but I don't have a shirt to swap..just want to buy.

Shannon