Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen
parrotworks wrote:Brilliant!

Took the word out of my mouth.

So I'll just add "very". :^)

bluejester

quality posts: 559 Private Messages bluejester
Re: Chocolate-Covered, Deep-Fried Cotton Candy

Were only such an awesome confection possible...

Got my vote.

stingray69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69

Great title.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
walmazan wrote:“License and Registration”

6 colors on navy

I hope you like it!

Love the addition of the reflective shades!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

Spiritgreen

Re: Fun house reflections

It's kinda sweet too. Poignant. ^_^

And I love your blue outlines!

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Re: Forever A-Coastin'

The line for this ride would be reeeallly long.

Thanks for looking!

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
bassanimation wrote:Waaant!!!! +++++1!!

Good! I'm pretty sure it's thanks to you that I have rodents on the brain.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
NameyMcName wrote:Why does the top seat have ribbon around it?

I think that one's out of order (and I think it's a nice touch).

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15
gumiyo wrote:saved

What the... to quote Samurai Jack, "What trickery is this?!"

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

sefjwm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sefjwm
Re: Scary Ride

What the? Another new ramy lookalike artist? Here we go again.

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
Re: Tea Time

Aw yeah - nice!

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
gumiyo wrote:saved

you forgot the

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant

bluetuba

LOL! You forgot to switch accounts or something Ramy.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915
Re: Forever A-Coastin'

It's like picasso collaborated with escher. pretty cool.

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
Re: The Red Barron's First Flight

Very nice use of halftones, excellent design overall.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
BootsBoots wrote:Cute, Diana.

Thanks! The big one is my favorite! I imagine his name is something like Fwuff and his three friends are Hurp, Derp, and Worries-lots.

Katanaangel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Katanaangel

I gotta ask, is this a collab? The little kid looks different enough, but that "Death" is very, very familiar. Unfortunately it almost feels like they don't mesh to me. Lighting/cloth just feel off from one character to another.

And I think I can tell what it is- Death has a lot of highlights, his cloth is moving around, a lot. The kid is surprisingly flat in comparison- no ruffles on the clothes, no highlights on the skin. I understand you may be going for the "kid looks queasy" look, but...

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

stingray69 wrote:Great title.

Thanks, lol. It took me awhile to think that one up :P

This design is based on what would happen every single time my brother and I went to a theme park. And every time we went anywhere in the car, for that matter.

Thanks for checking it out!

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5

If I had to guess, this is the work of an extremely pathetic artist that might actually think they could get a print by ripping off ramy.

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
Re: To Hell and Back

I'm really digging the colors and lighting and everything on this.

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic

Usually a haunting ride isn't so well lit, but I am sure traveling over lava is far more scarier than skeletons, ghosts and wind being blown in your face.

meganmegaphone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meganmegaphone

I heart!!!!!

Ooga booga booga

ChaosDoctor07

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ChaosDoctor07
Katanaangel wrote:I gotta ask, is this a collab? The little kid looks different enough, but that "Death" is very, very familiar. Unfortunately it almost feels like they don't mesh to me. Lighting/cloth just feel off from one character to another.

And I think I can tell what it is- Death has a lot of highlights, his cloth is moving around, a lot. The kid is surprisingly flat in comparison- no ruffles on the clothes, no highlights on the skin. I understand you may be going for the "kid looks queasy" look, but...

That's my impression too...As soon as I say the thumbnail, I thought, well here's Ramy's entry(oh hey, it's Death again) and then...Not so much.

The "death" character looks like a near perfect impression of Ramy's one(unless, in fact, they are one in the same), while the kid looks, style-wise, a bit different.

Should be interesting to see how this one turns out.

"Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

SeedUvPain

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SeedUvPain

This is some of the best work i've seen from you in awhile. looks great!

ChaosDoctor07

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ChaosDoctor07
Johndis5 wrote:If I had to guess, this is the work of an extremely pathetic artist that might actually think they could get a print by ripping off ramy.

My guess is, you're probably exactly right.

"Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

Naolito

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Naolito
Re: Ferris wheel

Exactly! thanks bootsboots

djtheatre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djtheatre
Re: When Sparks Fly

hey everyone. thanks for the help in the pre-derby... i may do a resub with other fireworks later. thanks for checking it out.

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic

I love your work, and I am really digging the colors on this one. Everything looks superb and it's silly to boot. Hope this makes it! +1

SeedUvPain

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SeedUvPain
Re: A Delicious Fate

In yet another example of how our paths change based on the choices we make, this submission has two titles. pick the one you like best and vote for it! Thanks!

kaseyfleming

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaseyfleming

nice work! really good design. I would have put a few kids in the tea cup screaming but hey thats just me... gmv

Spiritgreen

Hey hey! Beautifully drawn. Great color scheme too.

:^)

bluetuba

The kid to me, looks alot like the kids he just drew in the zombie derby.

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=52014

Specifically the middle kid's hair shape is the same, the hands look the same, the expression is a little different, but he's still got Ramy shiny button eyes.

I think there is no doubt this is Ramyb and he just forgot to switch back to his main account after creating yet another of what is no doubt hundreds of alt accounts he controls.. :P

I expect this to be removed pretty soon and put back up under Ramyb when he catches his mistake.

kaseyfleming

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaseyfleming
Re: Wooden Wonder

nice design! We used to have a wooden coaster where i live, it was called "THE TIMBER WOLF" it was epic!

backliteyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages backliteyes
Re: When Sparks Fly

I got distracted from the content by the honeycombs on the ground. Watch out, your proposal is about to be ruined by giant bees!!

Spiritgreen

Re: The Red Barron's First Flight

::presses face against screen::

::tries to figure out how it's done::

Looking at this I feel like I still have a lot to learn. Wonderful execution Patrick.

Katanaangel

Re: The Caffeinator

Where is this ride, and where can I get a lifteime pass for it?!

(These facial expressions are just top-notch. I saw the preview and pictured the tea-bag going "WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!")

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
Re: Wooden Wonder

I love the idea, and it looks cool, but I take issue because the actual drawing doesn't look like a wooden coaster at all.

Wooden coasters have far more extensive support systems underneath the entire track:

Your shirt looks more like cell phone towers stationed periodically underneath a track, rather than the support system wooden coasters have.

I'm torn cause it looks so cool, but it's just not quite right to me.

Katanaangel

bluetuba wrote:The kid to me, looks alot like the kids he just drew in the zombie derby.

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=52014

Specifically the middle kid's hair shape is the same, the hands look the same, the expression is a little different, but he's still got Ramy shiny button eyes.

That's the thing, though. The eyes are indeed button eyes, but they look significantly different than his normal work. Plus, the kid has nothing "shiny" about him.. like my earlier comment, it's like this artist (whomever it is) ran out of colors and just said, "Meh! Close enough".

It looks to me like two different people worked on it, and unlike the other dynamic duos on this site for artwork, they didn't come to a middle ground and used their own styles entirely seperately.

:/ I dunno.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

Could this be a Jimiyo/Ramy collab?