...Okay, Joe Wilson.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan
Re: D-I-Ysneyland

Here you can see the awesome coloring work from Tony:

profbrendan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages profbrendan
Re: Free Dragon Rides!

Mwa ha! Return of the vikings! Very nice, Meg.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: It's All Fun and Games Until...

Very funny, Boots! Those balloon faces are great.

mhodges

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mhodges
Re: I'm Your Littlest Fan

I love this shirt! As a former "guy in the suit" I have multiple pictures of kids looking up at my character, and they all have just that look on their face.

+1 from me!

walmazan

Re: Dunk O' Kitty

hahaha! Love it!

mhodges

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mhodges
KaylaJ wrote:maybe one day someone can do a mascot's revenge shirt for all of us who carry the furry costume scars

Sign me up for that one! As a "veteran" of multiple seasons as a "character actor" in an amusement park many years ago, I still have nightmares.

OK, it was not that bad, and was actually a lot of fun, but still there's always that one kid you'd like to hit over your head with your Captain Caveman club when no one is looking.

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel
Re: Tea Time

As I said in the threads... the tea cups make me sick, so I'm all for a monster destroying them! GMV!

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
travisk02 wrote:Well here is my resub. Woot won't give me the rejection boot this time. Thanks Wooters

Well, you called that one right, you must be Psychic! Wanna guess my weight?
BlindDog

myteemo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myteemo

Such a cute and fun idea!

Re: “License and Registration”

barkingchicken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barkingchicken
Re: The Nerdiest Place on Earth!

This shirt is too cute! You're work is always so awesome! I do miss the text tho. I was hoping you would add them again for the attraction signs. GMV+

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
Re: Spider Love

Thanks for the votes everybody!

DJTweekNYC

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJTweekNYC
Re: The Red Barron's First Flight

I don't know how you do color the way you do but this is truly amazing. I love the environmental color and the way everything feels like it's part of the scene as a whole. Great work.

paralee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paralee

i saw the theme and immediately started looking for the draxxs/CrescentDebris colab. well done!

travisk02

quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02
disavowwed wrote:Alright so I'm totally with you trav. While I have to be honest and say I probably wouldn't buy this shirt, I was still pretty mad when your original design was rejected. I didn't get it. I like this one much better and was even more confused.

But after reading the comments, I could agree with some of the reasons people came up with, mainly someone who said that out of context this shirt wouldn't make sense.

So I thought, what would I think if I saw someone wearing this. Immediately I saw the shirt as rules to ride.. this. As in the wearer. Then I realized why it would be offensive. Was that what you were going for?

Honestly no, it's not what I was going for, but would I shun somebody who voted for seeing it how they wanted... nope. YES, I can see how if somebody wanted to look at it the wrong way then it would look offensive but as another wooter said, you can find something sexual in anything you want.

As a couple other people had the same memories as me, when I was in line for a ride I would always look at the caution/warning signs because I found them funny and Jatravartid in the fact that they actually had to warn people against things that were common sense. Some of the ways they put things were ridiculous... and since that's one of the things I think about when you mention amusement parks, I figured it was within my level of skill and within the rules... but apparently not.

There are other shirts in this derby that one could find offensive if they wanted to but they haven't been rejected. Maybe it's because they are more artistic and are good drawings/designs... props to them.

"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT

travisk02

quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02
blinddog3d wrote:Well, you called that one right, you must be Psychic! Wanna guess my weight?
BlindDog

Deuce... Deuce and a half?

amirite? No? Well looks like you win a prize from the bottom shelf BUT... you want to go double or nothing for a prize from the TOP shelf?!

"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT

tico0001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tico0001
Re: “License and Registration”

Hey Walmazan, where's "sky dancer love roller coaster" t-shirt at? Not that this is not great, it GMV too. But the other, I would buy several!

~Tico

DJTweekNYC

Re: at the washer park!

I didn't know what to expect when I clicked the thumbnail but I think this is very clever! I like the infinity mirror effect with the shirt being the shirt having a picture of the shirt... etc. for ever and ever and ever.

februarystar27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages februarystar27
Re: Delusions of Grandeur

I have an orange cat who totally sees himself this way.

ryansphoto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryansphoto

I know I'm boring, and it takes away all meaning and creativity, but I like it better without the girl in it...

flatlimp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flatlimp
Re: Carny's Wonder Hat

Came on a little late... Jatravartid internet! Well, hope you like it.

-There's my Chippy

caseydilla96

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caseydilla96

This design reminds me of a Pajama Sam game I had when I was little. There was food running around with facial expressions kinda like this....

shanesny

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shanesny
j5 wrote:Something
this way comes.

Beat me to it. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this design, as well.

scfrome

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scfrome

So where is Ramyb's entry this derby?

walmazan

Re: Big Winner!

I love your robots! +1

drinkingthesea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drinkingthesea
Re: Fun house reflections

What an adorable entry! :D
It reminds me of
this here part of the Brother Bear credits! So cute! GMV!

"Oh, for a horse with wings!!"

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel

In our house it would be one of the other cats trying to dunk their brother. Love it. GMV.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
tgentry wrote:A much better experiment would have been to post in the WoW forum and ask "Can I get honest opinions, no matter how brutal, about why Woot voters may not be voting for my OWN work." That data would have proved much more useful than whatever this is supposed to be. Unfortunately putting your own work to task is much harder than doing it to someone else, but it's also much more rewarding.

So now that there's a precedent, can ramy and everyone else pandering the same old crap over and over get rejected on a weekly basis too? The derby really would be a much better place if people were forced to improve their work.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots

Nice use of four colors!

kaseyfleming

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaseyfleming
Re: Tilt-A-Space

Late entry, not sure if this crosses the pop culture line... I'll let you guys decide

llw2146

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llw2146
jinkleberry wrote:I love this, the colour scheme is lovely and I love all of the added detail within the crowd.

The only thing which bugs me, is that there aren't any little water drops running between the slide and the queue, and in that way it doesn't seem to be a cycle. They just get to the bottom of the slide and then, what? Disappear? It feels like there should be some running to have another go, for this to be a proper cycle with no clear end.

Oh, this could actually be good. The rain is infiltrating the soil, which helps prevent erosion. Then the stream could be fed by a spring from the collected groundwater. So it’s an invisible part of the water cycle, but vital and complete.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
mrwednesday wrote:This kind of cracks me up because the navy gives a real ominous kind of vibe and the unicorn does not look to have the most wholesome intentions.

Agree! That's why I like it so much!

capedcrusader514

quality posts: 1 Private Messages capedcrusader514

Perty.

phd2001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phd2001
Re: Cycle of Life: A Ride for Water

nice design. i especially like how the ferris wheel is a sun. very clever :-)

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS

Reminds me of the movie Explorers
I loved that one as a kid.

flatlimp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flatlimp
Re: Carny's Wonder Hat

Sorry, came a bit late. Comments are appreciated.

-There's my Chippy

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Delusions of Grandeur

So great! I love the feline side especially (of course!), and the texture of the mirror frames - really nice.

calvaryi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calvaryi

Yep, this is by far the best shirt this week...well done! +1

walmazan wrote:“License and Registration”

6 colors on navy

I hope you like it!

Some detail:

DJTweekNYC

I think it's a fantastic graphic. I love the gritty shading detail in your design. I think out of context of this derby it doesn't exactly make sense, but I have yet to see an indy shirt that made sense so no fault there.

DJTweekNYC

Re: Free Dragon Rides!

I LOVE your character work here. Great dragon. The expression on the viking face is priceless. Great work.