fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Unsuspecting Lovers

Love the mood you've created here, Truffle!

lunadust12

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunadust12
scfrome wrote:So where is Ramyb's entry this derby?

i think he's tied up in gumiyo's basement

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
joecool151 wrote:He looks tall enough in the first frame.

Nah, even with his hat on he's still a good inch or so short.

awcoburn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awcoburn
Re: Cycle of Life: A Ride for Water

Wonderful use of the theme. Voted and hoping to purchase one

sTyLeS

Re: Cycle of Life: A Ride for Water

If for whatever reason it doesn't end up printing, I'm sure this would be a great candidate over at Goodjoe.

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
sTyLeS wrote:What is the horn on the ice cream cone made out of? Is it edible?
Looks dangerous to me.

I'm thinking some sort of candy topping. Probably a bit dangerous as a choking hazard. Personally, I'd be concerned as a parent if my child was eating it.

sTyLeS

nblottie wrote:I'm thinking some sort of candy topping. Probably a bit dangerous as a choking hazard. Personally, I'd be concerned as a parent if my child was eating it.

I'd be more concerned as a parent leaving my child alone in the presence of that Furry.

Mancho

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Mancho
emmaoforange wrote:Exactly. In the derby it makes sense but if you wore this outside people might wonder where the wearer wants to deny people access too. Is he/she saying I don't want to interact with pregnant people, or those with disabilities, people with special needs shouldn't be accommodated, etc.

It just might look like hating on several groups of people pregnant women, disabled people, "fat chicks" who already get a lot of crap. (Try going from the door to the cash register of your average coffee shop or small store in a wheelchair and you'll see what I mean.) I know that isn't the intent, and actually I like the idea of commenting on silly signs, it just comes across differently than intended.

Exactly. Whether or not it's intended, without any context, it appears the wearer is the "ride". Not gonna fly.

sTyLeS

Re: unamusement park

You have more than 6 spot colors there

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: Tilt-A-Space

Beautiful.

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

flatlimp wrote:Sorry, came a bit late. Comments are appreciated.

I think the composition is really cool, I like t-shirts with designs that are asymmetrical. It takes some skill make an off-centered composition successfully.

The monochromatic color scheme doesn't look bad, but it might be more eye-catching if the "rainbow" element there was in color.

You could even make it gradually turn colored as it comes out of the guy's hat. That might add some more depth to the design.

Overall I think its pretty sweet.

utterdamnnonsense

quality posts: 0 Private Messages utterdamnnonsense
bassanimation wrote:We should meet up at UT and count bunny shirts :D.

XD
...and then print the results on a t-shirt...

harmonyjoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harmonyjoy
ryansphoto wrote:I know I'm boring, and it takes away all meaning and creativity, but I like it better without the girl in it...

You are not boring at all! Sometimes something simpler can be more artistic and beautiful. It wouldn't really have the same meaning and creativity, but it took just as long to do the background as the girl.

Seriously, don't discount your opinions. That being said, you should still vote for the shirt. :P

Harmony Joy Wallender

utterdamnnonsense

Re: I'm Your Littlest Fan

so slightly disturbing, it's perfect

lovepuff

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lovepuff
Re: It's All Fun and Games Until...

The one in the corner with PTSD totally makes the shirt.

xpenguin

quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin
Re: Favorite Ride at the South Pole

Oh yay! Penguins! Awesome design - I love it! Hopefully it gets printed Good luck! Voted.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
Re: Lucky Roller

that's how it happens in cartoons :]

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

utterdamnnonsense

nemesis7 wrote:If these creatures had long tails I would so like to call this 'Ferret Wheel' lol

hah. yes. I would buy that more. Still good as is though gmv

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: I Get Around... and Around...

very lovely design. I agree with Boots this would make for a lovely pattern and the bottom of dress or as large print decending the side of a summer dress. I for one won't be able to wear said dress because, A.) I'm a guy who doesn't wear dresses, and B.) I am big guy who doesn't wear dresses and C.) dress make me look fat. If this were to print I would buy for my daughter and wife. Very pretty and wish Woot had a pink shirt blank.

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel
midgerock wrote:very lovely design. I agree with Boots this would make for a lovely pattern and the bottom of dress or as large print decending the side of a summer dress. I for one won't be able to wear said dress because, A.) I'm a guy who doesn't wear dresses, and B.) I am big guy who doesn't wear dresses and C.) dress make me look fat. If this were to print I would buy for my daughter and wife. Very pretty and wish Woot had a pink shirt blank.

Ahhh but Midge I was hoping you model for me. ;)

headfone

quality posts: 2 Private Messages headfone

I don't know why, but I love this. The expressions are great, and I'm a sucker for a story in a shirt. Very well done! (Although I wish there was one more line of balloons.)

headfone

Re: Fun house reflections

This is a shirt that I would probably never buy, but I feel like I should commend you on the storyline and idea behind this shirt. Well done, good sir. Or ma'am. I didn't read your username.

headfone

Re: Lost in Nightmares

...This is awesome. I just got a shirt from Woot! in the mail, and I hate to buy a bazillion shirts in like, a week, but... I may have to buy this. Amazing colors, amazing design, amazing detail, great concept. Yeah. This is fantastic.

brockart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart

Love it. Want it.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Favorite Ride at the South Pole

haha! this is so funny! great work!

calebrankin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calebrankin

I couldn't decide if I liked the Footlong Corn Dog or the Regular Corn Dog. I think the Footlong is cooler, but I think the Regular connects a little quicker. You decide.

Re: Corn Dog

calebrankin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calebrankin

I couldn't decide if I liked the Footlong Corn Dog or the Regular Corn Dog. I think the Footlong is cooler, but I think the Regular connects a little quicker. You decide.

Re: Footlong Corn Dog

EchoSeven

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EchoSeven

I thought it meant that the fetus could ride.....it's outside the bar.?

A+ for effort, Trav. You'll get my vote next time.

yakimikku

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yakimikku
Re: You must be this tall to siege!

hahhahahha NICE!!! :D

merzzie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages merzzie
Re: I'm Your Littlest Fan

I <3 this. I used to be my high school's mascot and I took the responsibility seriously. You never remove your head in front of children!

DoublEE

quality posts: 8 Private Messages DoublEE
mrwednesday wrote:So now that there's a precedent, can ramy and everyone else pandering the same old crap over and over get rejected on a weekly basis too? The derby really would be a much better place if people were forced to improve their work.

How does one quantify "same old crap" and "improve their work."

The derby is a fairly simple concept....submit your design [following the guidelines] and let people vote. It is what it is.

nuklearpie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nuklearpie

Love the concept!
Just a couple of things I would like to see in this.

1. Without knowing the context of the shirt "amusement parks," it's a bit difficult to to extrapolate that the short knight (SK) is being rejected for the siege. Or at least, it's not immediately apparent that is the intention. I would add maybe a long line of tall knights behind the catapult, or have it pass by the SK. Or even have a ride entrance gate with festive amusement designs!

2. I'm not sure if it's my computer, or just the template, but the artwork isn't very 'clean'. I think your lining could be better done and would really make this image more instantly memorable, this also applies to the detail in the wall.

I know this is a lot of work, but more effort and hard work will make entries like this a formidable entry.

Excellent start though! I enjoy entries like this instead of woodland creatures in funny poses...

doombuddha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doombuddha

I love it! I feel like I have to go back and watch the movie, now. Oh please let this be a shirt!

awcoburn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awcoburn
Re: Unsuspecting Lovers

I always think your little monsters are great. GMV!

tenaciousleesha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tenaciousleesha

So pretty!! Love it!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Re: Lucky Roller

Ok, this made me chuckle out loud. Kudos. Simple art style, great idea. Kudos.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

djtheatre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djtheatre

dammit boots, why do you always make such awesome stuff! gah!

viscosity2004

quality posts: 7 Private Messages viscosity2004
scynn wrote:Hint: The yellow is urine.

... what's the red...?

jabberwok

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jabberwok
Re: To Hell and Back

"Oh! *That's* why the line was so short!!"

Sergio37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sergio37
Re: Argyle Coaster - Resub

awesome idea