mm292151

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mm292151
Re: Bunnypark

Awesome!!!!

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
Re: Scary Ride

This wont add anything to that manipulation through multiple identities crazy conspiracy talk.

Nothing follows.

pokethedeadkat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pokethedeadkat
Re: Timmy T-rex's Fun Fair Adventures

6 colors on creme. Timmy T-rex enjoys his day at the fun fair!

dooomcat

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dooomcat

I know Woot's pretty sensitive about potty humor so I'm not sure this will last

A while back we took a day camp of jiu-jitsu kids to a water park and this happened in one of the pools. Little alarms went off and all the kids had to get out and be entertained in some other way (I had the too young for the slides group). It was a looooong afternoon.

lilisliph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilisliph
Re: You Must Be This Delicious To Ride

I'm deliciooooouuuuuus!

Hope you like it! ^_^

jwinogra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwinogra
Re: Please Remain Seated

hilarious shirt. very dark and twisted.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: Big Winner!

When I look at this design, I hear "Stayin Alive" playing. He's got a very Saturday Night Fever strut.

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

toby8915 wrote:It's like picasso collaborated with escher. pretty cool.

thanks! those are two of my favorites

deeelite

quality posts: 1 Private Messages deeelite
Re: To Hell and Back

absolutely love this design!

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
backliteyes wrote:I got distracted from the content by the honeycombs on the ground. Watch out, your proposal is about to be ruined by giant bees!!

I agree actually, I think the floor is distracting... you have these excellent silhouettes of the couple and the castle, but the floor actually has a pattern. The silhouettes I think get lost a little between the brightness of the fireworks and the floor.

Maybe it's just me...

collinvh

quality posts: 63 Private Messages collinvh
novastarj wrote:I love the idea, and it looks cool, but I take issue because the actual drawing doesn't look like a wooden coaster at all.

Wooden coasters have far more extensive support systems underneath the entire track:

Your shirt looks more like cell phone towers stationed periodically underneath a track, rather than the support system wooden coasters have.

I'm torn cause it looks so cool, but it's just not quite right to me.

I understand it doesn't have the complex structure of a great wooden coaster. When I was laying in extra support beams I was loosing the woodgrain background feel. I hope the elements I created relay the feeling and message intended. Thank you for the comments. I think you are correct, some additional boards could have been worked in to relay the wooden wonder of these great coasters.

jwaal

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jwaal
Re: The Red Barron's First Flight

Cousin of the Red Baron?

Naolito

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Naolito
Re: Run run!

fixed

novastarj

collinvh wrote:I understand it doesn't have the complex structure of a great wooden coaster. When I was laying in extra support beams I was loosing the woodgrain background feel. I hope the elements I created relay the feeling and message intended. Thank you for the comments. I think you are correct, some additional boards could have been worked in to relay the wooden wonder of these great coasters.

Fair point. The concept and execution itself is excellent, and sometimes you need to sacrifice realism to achieve the image you sought to create.

I just worry the track will collapse

vorteks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vorteks
Re: Please Remain Seated

Heh. It's real ironic that without the sign, there would be no need for the sign.

brockart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart
Re: Tunnel of Love

Ha ha ha! It's true!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Does Not Play Well With Others

I sucked at this game - it always seemed like my clown wouldn't drink the water!
Six colors on lemon.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: The Caffeinator

This ride...I want to be on it..all the time!!! Tasty tasty caffein!

Awesome design, SG! You are really great with composition and making things really bold and readable. I love their tiny expressions too, hah! +1 fo shur!

vorteks

Re: Teacups at Kittyland

I'd definitely buy this for my sister(s). GMV.

vorteks

WHY?!?!

Fortunately, the costume designer probably took this sort of kid into consideration and added the appropriate "armor".

novastarj

ward7299 wrote:they'll deep fry ANYTHING

The only limit is your imagination.

capsfanbryce

quality posts: 4 Private Messages capsfanbryce
Re: Fun house reflections

Really clever! I hope to see this printed, good luck!!

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrifications, is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

vorteks

Re: “License and Registration”

How many "accident reports" must THAT guy file?

GMV.

anidi79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anidi79
Re: “License and Registration”

I can't wait to buy this one!!!
It's perfect :D

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks
kaseyfleming wrote:nice work! really good design. I would have put a few kids in the tea cup screaming but hey thats just me... gmv

I had the same thought but wasn't gonna be bold enough to say it. Oops guess I did. Awesome work.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost

Nice but I've pretty much already done this in a prior derby, albeit with a kitty not a bunny :S

novastarj

Re: Come On In...

Nice doom. I think it's subtle enough to sneak on through. Maybe he just spilled some lemonade ;)

brockart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart
Re: Tea Time

This is sweet! I kinda wish there were some creaming kids or something. But I do like this nice innocent monster.

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
tjost wrote:Nice but I've pretty much already done this in a prior derby, albeit with a kitty not a bunny :S

yes you did, and it looks great. Wasn't aware of your design prior to this one being made. Plus I believe there's many differences between our designs to remain. I hope there's room for a similar design.

melissann34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melissann34
Re: Initiative

Just a quick design

on a side note...
I wish I knew how to do the fancy shirt comps with the real teeshirts and whatnot... I have googled to no avail. Kinda makes the other designs look like crap in comparison. The ones in the top are always fancy pictures etc... i kinda wish the design submissions all had to look the same as far as how we are allow to present the design... it kinda feels like only people with professional knowledge on how to present the design and the $$ to buy special backgrounds are the people who win... even tho this is supposed to be a contest for anyone.
Can anyone advise? I hate to sound like a whiner lol but it is the truth- the winners are always the ones with fancy design comps

~melissann

jorgstyle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jorgstyle

mafafu888

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mafafu888
bluetuba wrote:LOL! You forgot to switch accounts or something Ramy.

That was my first thought as well.

bottlehed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bottlehed
melissann34 wrote: I hate to sound like a whiner lol but it is the truth- the winners are always the ones with fancy design comps

Not really true, but you'll pick up the tricks of the trade as you keep designing.

omnitarian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian
Re: Tea Time

Note to self: human suffering = popular t-shirt subject

(naw really, thanks for the support everybody!

TYH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TYH
Re: Monster-Powered

Yay!

http://tangyauhoong.com

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Prepared Fish

This is my fav! wonderful and hilarious design!

+1

bottlehed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bottlehed

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 129 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Sorry guys but there's no way this is Ramyb. He may have a lot of problems to complain about but not finishing half the coloring and the completely different way the kid is colored compared to death are pretty good tip offs. The fact that the cart has no highlights or shadows and the BOLD line work in the background are pretty telling. And also the more muted palette and conservative simple use of half toning are not like him...

This is just someone messing around.

melissann34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melissann34
bottlehed wrote:Not really true, but you'll pick up the tricks of the trade as you keep designing.

ok... if its not true... then lets see how many of the final 9 this week have fancy shirt comps lol and see out of the 3 winners if there are *any* who do not have the fancy design backgrounds lol im willing to bet most if not all of the final 9 will have professional looking backgrounds (which the typical lay person would never know how to do)

I def. understand that the better the shirt comp looks the more votes... but there seems to be a huge gap in quality of the comps because the top designers are using techniques and backgrounds the everyday person would not or could not replicate.

~melissann