DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: Fun house reflections

Thanks everyone for all the votes and comments.

neeznoodle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neeznoodle
Re: We are NOT amused !

Terry Gilliam would be proud!

elkajah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elkajah
Re: Delusions of Grandeur

i desperately want this shirt. although, my cat would probably steal it and hide it in her kitty cube

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: The Rollercoaster of Love

@maesk - Thanks!

@flemtone - Aw thanks so much flemtone!

@JRWorkshop - since you're another artist here, it would be nice if you could give suggestion on how to improve the execution. You've posted the same criticism on another design of mine without explaining or replying when I asked.

@thegambler - it's not anymore, so it shall perplex you no more. I do see your point about it being hard to get without taking a closer look.

@flemtone again - thanks so much for your thoughtful description! I very much appreciate it.

@karrey31 - Thank you!

@tigerfiend - your points make sense, something to think about... glad you still like it and thanks!

@lonelypoind - Thanks lonelypond, and ha;)

zenadventurer2010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zenadventurer2010

Welcome to the no fun house you guys. I get it. It rocks.

harmonyjoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harmonyjoy
KaisarRyu wrote:I feel like there is a tale behind this image, and just wish I knew what it was.

Here is a fun…silly…poem that hints at her story:

Poor little clown,
Her eyes weren’t always in a frown
When her face wasn’t forced to be hoopy.

Her friends were the fates
The muses her mates
When she painted all of the day

But, condemned to flee
From meant to be
To life as a clownish maid

She sits and she cries
For the dreams that have died
On that dreary day

Rain drops slice like blades
As the muse’s voice fades
And all the colors wash away

Harmony Joy Wallender

collinvh

quality posts: 57 Private Messages collinvh

The Wooden Wonder is now closed. Thank you for visiting and please vote again.

scionofjubal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scionofjubal
Re: Lost in Nightmares

I know I've gotten on you guys before about over-designing beautiful poster-worthy shirts that I would never wear. But I have to say that this one is spot on. Enough of your impeccable attention to detail to still be you, but minimal enough to look good on a shirt. Beautiful.

lukenm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lukenm
Re: Not Quite First Contact

Wierd, yet cool. I don't get it though...

leprechaungirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages leprechaungirl
Re: Cycle of Life: A Ride for Water

This AWESOME! Very clever! :D I'm a fan of Mr.Fanny-Pack down there in the front he makes me smile. I love the colors too!

cameronwilliams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cameronwilliams

This got dropped from the fog? I was looking forward to buying it.

alfreda89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alfreda89

Great shirt! Hope to see this as a winner. Hope I can figure out a flattering size.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

The "girly" thing isn't a negative, for what it's worth. Goodness knows there are more than enough male-centric designs in the t-shirt world.

faerchan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages faerchan
Re: Lost in Nightmares

pretty awesome

faerchan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages faerchan

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
wootvan wrote:You have the correct rank, but the wrong officer...he looks like-->

Mr. Moose??? No way! I don't see the resemblification at all.
Vote, Wooters, VOTE. I really want this shirt.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Drakxxx wrote:Something Wicked This Way Comes (book and film)is a definite inspiration for all these horror / carnival illustrations I've done.

Though I didn't think of the ultra violent thug get-up from A Clockwork Orange for this piece, I am a big fan of all things Clockwork and certainly A Clockwork Orange.

Big thanks to Mister Debris again this week for hitting this with an amazing color palette that really drove home the subdued waking nightmare atmosphere I had in mind when i did the illustration.

Thanks for the support this week everyone. You guys are the best.

Hope this prints. If it does, I will buy and wear proudly.
Suggestion - the yellow/white flash coloring appears to be in front of the maw/doorway, not coming from it. I note this late so as to hopefully not detract from votes. But it's a concern you all need to work on.

megadog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megadog

are you allowed to sell the same shirt on another site at the same time
http://www.redbubble.com/people/robgoodfellow/t-shirts/7087592-we-are-not-amused

bettiebones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bettiebones
Re: Does Not Play Well With Others

this just reminds me of blow up dolls

megadog

thatrobert wrote:

• Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • For we, we are not long here; our time is but a breath, so we better breathe it.

this shirt is for sale on another site
http://www.redbubble.com/people/robgoodfellow/t-shirts/7087592-we-are-not-amused

megadog

megadog wrote:this shirt is for sale on another site

sorry octochimp nothing personal but rules are rules

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird

Not cool, dude. I was with you missing where it said "six spot colors", but this just shows that you didn't really bother reading the derby rules at all when you submitted.

bluetuba

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: The Caffeinator

This is hilarious!

bluetuba

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: I Get Around... and Around...

Not the kind of shirt I could wear, but I'd have bought one for my niece.. It's very pretty!

falconite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages falconite

Ahahah this shirt just made my night! Fantastic work!

falconite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages falconite
Re: It's All Fun and Games Until...

Great work again Boots! I love it when a shirt design gets me to chuckle :D

w0lfang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w0lfang

what?!?! didnt make the fog? i was really looking forward to buying one... sad day

octochimp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages octochimp
yankeebird wrote:Not cool, dude. I was with you missing where it said "six spot colors", but this just shows that you didn't really bother reading the derby rules at all when you submitted.

I didn't read them closely enough, no. I was excited to get into the fun. My mistake, and I'm sure you weren't an expert on the whole lot on the same day you joined either.
But don't let it worry you, everyone has turned nasty enough over my mistake that it certainly won't happen again because I won't be here.
I've never before been on a site where members have gone from being so friendly one minute to so horrible the next. I don't care if people point out that I made this mistake.
I don't even care about it being rejected over it.
But I do care when members make out like I'm an human or that I'm doing it on purpose. I'm certainly neither Jatravartid or deceitful. So frankly you can all get stuffed.

octochimp

megadog wrote:sorry octochimp nothing personal but rules are rules

that's fine. I don't care that you reported it. Rules are indeed rules, and I did screw up. No big deal. Your comment wasn't personal, but other members were not so polite.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
octochimp wrote:I didn't read them closely enough, no. I was excited to get into the fun. My mistake, and I'm sure you weren't an expert on the whole lot on the same day you joined either.
But don't let it worry you, everyone has turned nasty enough over my mistake that it certainly won't happen again because I won't be here.
I've never before been on a site where members have gone from being so friendly one minute to so horrible the next. I don't care if people point out that I made this mistake.
I don't even care about it being rejected over it.
But I do care when members make out like I'm an human or that I'm doing it on purpose. I'm certainly neither Jatravartid or deceitful. So frankly you can all get stuffed.

Sensitive much? I don't think anyone here was nasty or horrible. I said "not cool", and that's probably the meanest thing on here. New members who haven't quite gotten the hang of things yet frequently make small mistakes, but it really bothers me when people don't read the rules of the contract to which they're agreeing. I can see missing one thing but to miss the entire section on the 60-day hold and it being exclusive to woot is a pretty large miss. Don't agree to things you haven't read. I'm not sure why so many people struggle with that concept (not just here, but life in general).

Everything else I said holds true - you garnered a very respectable vote total for an entry submitted so late, and for a new submitter. That hasn't changed.

I know it's unasked for, but I'm going to offer you a little advice. You really may want to work on some thicker skin. If someone saying "not cool" is enough to get you to leave an entire site and competition (unless people are messaging you privately or something and being worse), that doesn't bode well for any future criticism you might get. Take the bad and the good. You obviously don't have to leave over it, but you have to be able to take everything that comes with putting your work on public display, wherever you choose to display it.

Now I'm going to go get stuffed - with some breakfast.

octochimp

yankeebird wrote:Sensitive much? I don't think anyone here was nasty or horrible. I said "not cool", and that's probably the meanest thing on here. New members who haven't quite gotten the hang of things yet frequently make small mistakes, but it really bothers me when people don't read the rules of the contract to which they're agreeing. I can see missing one thing but to miss the entire section on the 60-day hold and it being exclusive to woot is a pretty large miss. Don't agree to things you haven't read. I'm not sure why so many people struggle with that concept (not just here, but life in general).

Everything else I said holds true - you garnered a very respectable vote total for an entry submitted so late, and for a new submitter. That hasn't changed.

I know it's unasked for, but I'm going to offer you a little advice. You really may want to work on some thicker skin. If someone saying "not cool" is enough to get you to leave an entire site and competition (unless people are messaging you privately or something and being worse), that doesn't bode well for any future criticism you might get. Take the bad and the good. You obviously don't have to leave over it, but you have to be able to take everything that comes with putting your work on public display, wherever you choose to display it.

Now I'm going to go get stuffed - with some breakfast.

actually you said "not cool" and also that I obviously hadn't read the rules "at all", which you know as well as I do was an intention exaggeration, and not a nice one.
But yeh, I actually just had a really bad month, week, day. So I wasn't in the mood for any rudeness (even slight). Your comment also wasn't the first rude one either, although it may seem so. There was also some rudeness in the general forum so I was kind of fed up with it already before your comment. Anyway, let's say I over-reacted at least a little, and leave it at that.

ccgeek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ccgeek
Re: Ice Cream Tower

This is really cute!

richardjmack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages richardjmack

Hey there, this is it! The time when we all.... you know... Enough said.

rockefoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockefoe
Re: The Rollercoaster of Love

This is amazing! I must have this shirt!!!

If you don't get Editor's Pick will you post elsewhere???

rockefoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockefoe
Re: The Nerdiest Place on Earth!

I must have that balloon.
I'm a chemistry major so i love love love this shirt!!! could always use another nerdy shirt!

chuuie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuuie
Re: Heed the Warnings of The Ride...

http://www.badideatshirts.com/DO-NOT-ENTER-T-SHIRT-P1572.aspx

Just happened upon this shirt design at another site, and felt it was worth sharing. It is only 1/6th of the design of the shirt, but the similarity is uncanny.

ouidamarie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ouidamarie
Re: The Red Barron's First Flight

please, please, please let this one come up tomorrow. how can it not?

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 9 Private Messages zzzzz78759
Re: The Red Barron's First Flight

Oh, I am SO disappointed. Maybe a second chance derby. I can't believe this didn't print!

Japan21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Japan21
Re: All the Colors Wash Away

Where can I buy one?

finz23left

quality posts: 0 Private Messages finz23left
Re: life is a roller coaster [under construction]

needs a lot of work, especially on the coaster structure