bottlehed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bottlehed
Re: I'm Your Littlest Fan

Fantastic work on the costume!

bottlehed

vorteks wrote:Heh. It's real ironic that without the sign, there would be no need for the sign.

Haha, I wouldn't have caught the joke if I hadn't read this. Guess I'm a little slow today...

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: To Hell and Back

those colors are really frickin' sweet. this is my favorite from you in quite a while and I own 2 of your prior shirts that printed. Here's my vote for another one!

KIDA26

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KIDA26
Re: Fun house reflections

I would never wear this... BUT, it made me laugh out loud at my desk so you automatically get a vote. Nicely done.

midgerock

Re: A Delicious Fate

well done you two! you really knocked this one out of the park.

bottlehed

Re: Tunnel of Love

Hahahah, made me laugh out loud!

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
Re: Bunnypark

Bunny, Ball-Ball!

I like the brighter colors.

JenXer74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JenXer74
Re:

At Least He Didn't Scream (or barf).

bottlehed

Re: Mid-Ride Snack

On a side note, this is probably the earliest that I've submitted a design for the derby. I don't think I've ever finished one and submitted it on a Friday before...

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
DianaSprinkle wrote:Sorry guys but there's no way this is Ramyb. He may have a lot of problems to complain about but not finishing half the coloring and the completely different way the kid is colored compared to death are pretty good tip offs. The fact that the cart has no highlights or shadows and the BOLD line work in the background are pretty telling. And also the more muted palette and conservative simple use of half toning are not like him...

This is just someone messing around.

I don't think this was a ramy slip up either, there is no pointless glowyness. This is almost certainly someone else. Whatever their motives are, I find it pretty pathetic on all levels.

bottlehed

Re: prehistoric carousel

Great color scheme!

TYH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TYH
Re: Monster-Powered

oops!
If I use a dinosaur instead of godzilla will it be accepted?

http://tangyauhoong.com

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
Re: The Red Barron's First Flight

This looks great! That perfect time at twilight when the lights come on and the fairway comes to life!

What colour is the Shirt?

bottlehed

TYH wrote:oops!
If I use a dinosaur instead of godzilla will it be accepted?

I would expect so. A generic monster would be fine, or a giant hamster.

JenXer74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JenXer74
Re: Please Remain Seated

This is beyond hilarious. *voted*

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Tea Time

You have the best characters! this is amazing!

TYH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TYH
bottlehed wrote:I would expect so. A generic monster would be fine, or a giant hamster.

Thanks! I think I'll submit another one!

http://tangyauhoong.com

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15
Re: Scary Ride

Well, all this makes one wonder, where's Ramy's actual submission?

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
Re: “License and Registration”

Cool design and 716 is my area code

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika
JenXer74 wrote:At Least He Didn't Scream (or barf).

That's great, I lol'ed.

I was trying to think of a funny roller-coaster picture thingy, and yours is the best!

Johndis5

Assassin15 wrote:Well, all this makes one wonder, where's Ramy's actual submission?

That's the only thing about this that seems fishy. Perhaps he collabed with someone too embarrassed to let it be known? Maybe seki came in to try and eff up his game? Maybe he was dumb and sloppy this week?

Oh the things that are possible!

I still think this is most likely just another artist being a Vogonity.

midgerock

Re: Prepared Fish

really dig this design. simple and funny and clean. well done. you never disappoit Boots!

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
DianaSprinkle wrote:Sorry guys but there's no way this is Ramyb. He may have a lot of problems to complain about but not finishing half the coloring and the completely different way the kid is colored compared to death are pretty good tip offs. The fact that the cart has no highlights or shadows and the BOLD line work in the background are pretty telling. And also the more muted palette and conservative simple use of half toning are not like him...

This is just someone messing around.

I look forward to hearing from more artists on this, I'm a shirt wearer not creator, hehe To the dummy layman the similarities are remarkable.

Either way this is an interesting derby development!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

marchchcic7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages marchchcic7
walmazan wrote:“License and Registration”

6 colors on navy

I hope you like it!

This NEEDS to win!!

midgerock

Re: Big Winner!

people sure love your robots! I hope chugs away for a print this time!

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Re: Scary Ride

This design looks like it stole another artist's work, character, and style. It may be "mockery," but if so, then it's not too obvious. Right now it looks more like thievery. This should not be supported in my opinion.

I say the human is different enough, but death/ grim reaper looks too much of a rip off. If this is a joke or mockery, make it far more clear. At the moment, this is a huge NO-NO in the art world.

x3xleggedxninja

quality posts: 3 Private Messages x3xleggedxninja

Very nice, I like this.

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
melissann34 wrote:Just a quick design

on a side note...
I wish I knew how to do the fancy shirt comps with the real teeshirts and whatnot... I have googled to no avail. Kinda makes the other designs look like crap in comparison. The ones in the top are always fancy pictures etc... i kinda wish the design submissions all had to look the same as far as how we are allow to present the design... it kinda feels like only people with professional knowledge on how to present the design and the $$ to buy special backgrounds are the people who win... even tho this is supposed to be a contest for anyone.
Can anyone advise? I hate to sound like a whiner lol but it is the truth- the winners are always the ones with fancy design comps

If you're interested, BootsBoots shared her fancy tshirt template on her blog here http://www.bootsdraws.com/news/2010/11/t-shirt-template/

Thanks, Boots, for sharing.

Johndis5

chumpmagic wrote:This design looks like it stole another artist's work, character, and style. It may be "mockery," but if so, then it's not too obvious. Right now it looks more like thievery. This should not be supported in my opinion.

I say the human is different enough, but death/ grim reaper looks too much of a rip off. If this is a joke or mockery, make it far more clear. At the moment, this is a huge NO-NO in the art world.

Even as a joke or mockery, it's unprofessional.

If it's not meant to be a joke, then you are right. Stealing is a huge no-no, even if you think the person you are stealing from is a thief themselves.

asmadasrabbits

quality posts: 3 Private Messages asmadasrabbits
blinddog3d wrote:This looks great! That perfect time at twilight when the lights come on and the fairway comes to life!

What colour is the Shirt?

Looks like navy to me.

chumpmagic

Re: Big Winner!

Nice. Not going home empty handed. A good day for this fine gentlemanBot. Also, like the green/blue and orange combo. Those colors work well with each other.

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129
Re: Cycle of Life: A Ride for Water

Six colors on heather gray. Thanks for looking.

melissann34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melissann34
sTyLeS wrote:If you're interested, BootsBoots shared her fancy tshirt template on her blog here http://www.bootsdraws.com/news/2010/11/t-shirt-template/

Thanks, Boots, for sharing.

wow thanks! i will check it out

~melissann

littlebubbles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlebubbles

Bwahahahaha. Hilarious!!.

cdg ♡.

chumpmagic

Re: Get Off My Back!

Fred just got off work! I know its not a Flinstons reference, but I couldn't help but think about that when I saw this

sTyLeS

The Zoltar machine always reminds me of the movie "Big".

mrscritter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrscritter
Re: Prepared Fish

bahahahaha

I wonder what a graph of the life span of carnival fish would look like....

sTyLeS

melissann34 wrote:wow thanks! i will check it out

Additionally, you can try this thread http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=2320388, though some of the links in there may be dead. Just try a few until you get one that works.

Johndis5

Re: Cycle of Life: A Ride for Water

This is very clever and well done. One of the best I've seen in a very long time!

chumpmagic

Re: Bunnypark

I love that the kid is kicking him so hard that the bunnies stomach has goin' up to his chin! Great action in this one. That looks like one intense ball buster!