bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: I'm Your Littlest Fan

I love the unicorn costume, he's very... odd.. looking

bluetuba

kaseyfleming wrote:nice design! We used to have a wooden coaster where i live, it was called "THE TIMBER WOLF" it was epic!

KC in teh hizzouse!!! I used to love riding it as a kid, the ride was so smooth compared to normal coasters.

bluetuba

Re: Initiative

Yeah, no need to get cranky, :P There are plenty of artists here who are willing to help out newcomers, just need to ask and be willing to learn!

bluetuba

Re: Mid-Ride Snack

I like the cyclops!

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15
tico0001 wrote:Aah! Shirt Woot Derby... what would I do without you?
You are so full of drama and entertainment, trickery, mockery, forgery, thievery, photo and vector tracing, astounding half-toning, amazing and mediocre art, improbable shading, etc.
Of course, none of this would be possible without the contribution from our favorite usual suspects and artists like, in no particular order, walmazan, patrickspens, tgentry, seki(the nom nom indicent provided me with days of planetary proportion amusement!), ramyb, adder and mr Wed (where are you guys? miss you <3), jlegos and now gumiyo(welcome to this mess!), radiomode, kdeuce, boots, dianaS, kasey, jasneko, Drakxxx, cmdixon, crecendebris, et al.

Again, thank you! Look at me, I'm getting all sentimental...

~Tico

Post of the decade! That's exactly what I think!

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

Tanapangarap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tanapangarap
Re: “License and Registration”

Lol. I MUST wear this.

Get with The Program.

nemesis7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nemesis7
Re: Run run!

If these creatures had long tails I would so like to call this 'Ferret Wheel' lol

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle
Re: Cycle of Life: A Ride for Water

This is fantastic! +1 from ME

Tanapangarap

Re: THE ULTIMATE THRILL RIDE

Heh, reminds me of that scene from "Adventure Time" when Finn and Jake try out a dock gauntlet that they made.

Get with The Program.

Tanapangarap

Re: Teacups at Kittyland

This is such a pretty illustration. +1

Get with The Program.

NameyMcName

quality posts: 10 Private Messages NameyMcName
bluetuba wrote:The kid to me, looks alot like the kids he just drew in the zombie derby.

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=52014

Specifically the middle kid's hair shape is the same, the hands look the same, the expression is a little different, but he's still got Ramy shiny button eyes.

It doesn't look like how Ramy draws people to me. The colors are too muted, the eyes are set higher, and lines on the clothing are a lot more curved.

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith
bluetuba wrote:KC in teh hizzouse!!! I used to love riding it as a kid, the ride was so smooth compared to normal coasters.

Smooth?

I always thought the opposite... "Did I just ride the TimberWolf.. or did someone just kick the hell out of my back?"

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

wootvan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan
paigeg wrote:I sucked at this game - it always seemed like my clown wouldn't drink the water!
Six colors on lemon.

haha Paige...your clown doesn't suck (hint...get a clown with a well worn balloon)

wootvan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan
Re: “License and Registration”

Court is in the haunted house...nice work, WA.

ressamac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ressamac
Re: Spinning Around

Looks like a cute little Texas tornado. GMV!

chennai8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8
tico0001 wrote:Aah! Shirt Woot Derby... what would I do without you?
You are so full of drama and entertainment, trickery, mockery, forgery, thievery, photo and vector tracing, astounding half-toning, amazing and mediocre art, improbable shading, etc.
Of course, none of this would be possible without the contribution from our favorite usual suspects and artists like, in no particular order, walmazan, patrickspens, tgentry, seki(the nom nom indicent provided me with days of planetary proportion amusement!), ramyb, adder and mr Wed (where are you guys? miss you <3), jlegos and now gumiyo(welcome to this mess!), radiomode, kdeuce, boots, dianaS, kasey, jasneko, Drakxxx, cmdixon, crecendebris, et al.

Again, thank you! Look at me, I'm getting all sentimental...

~Tico

Amen!

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock

very clever design and fitting for Earth Day!

seanpsimmons

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanpsimmons

Cute concept but I'm not sure how it would look on a shirt. You would have to be pretty close to get what was going on.

midgerock

My daughter inspires me now again with design and I know she would love this one as well. I hope it gets a chance to print. Love your color choices as always!! gmv.

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

darkcape

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darkcape

I now need to wipe up the soda I spit out when I got the full view.

So AWESOME +1

Re: Bunnypark

seanpsimmons

Re: The Red Barron's First Flight

Like it. Suggestions if you do a resubmit:

1) Give him an air trail or puff of smoke so it's more obvious he's launching off a roller coaster.

2) Give him a goofier expression. Either wild grin or a "wuuuuuuuuu" mouth.

3) More emotional reaction from the dog. Either panic or look at the kid that says "what kind of an human are you exactly".

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika
baadteddy wrote:VREY nice. Only thing... too bad it isn't a darker shirt. I have trouble not staining white shirts. I love the design, though.

Thanks, I too destroy white shirts, but I love them (probably because they make me look tan by comparison).

I have to wear a sweatshirt or something over them while I'm eating. Baking soda and vinegar seem to work well on stains!

seanpsimmons

The drawing is great. It might be funnier if the girl was chasing the unicorn. Reminds me of the unicorn from Despicable me. "HE'S SOOOOO FLUFFY!!!!!"

ward7299

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ward7299
Re: BACON Chocolate-Covered, Deep-Fried Cotton Candy

Everything's better deep-fried, covered in chocolate, and wrapped in BACON!!

seanpsimmons

Re: Tipping Point

Funny concept and good art. I can't buy anything with bunnies or pandas, though, just on principal.

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
parrotworks wrote:Beautiful illustration!

Thank you so much.

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
bottlehed wrote:Fantastic work on the costume!

I had a page full of sketches, I just wanted to find the one that was both fun and a little odd at the same time.

cobaltgrl

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cobaltgrl
Re: Timmy T-rex's Fun Fair Adventures

I agree, I love the coloring.

kevlar51

quality posts: 44 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: The Red Barron's First Flight

Any chance at a detail?

Narfcake

quality posts: 281 Private Messages Narfcake
Re: Bunnypark

Awww ... as someone who has been a giant bunny before (at San Diego Comic Con, no less!), why can't it be the other way around - the bunny kicking the crotch of the kid instead?

midgerock

Re: Funhouse MirROAR

really love your cartooned entries each week. this one is special. people may say it has been done before but I love the charm of your presentation. Not crazy about the yellow shirt. I wonder if this would look just as strong or stronger on an orange, red or cranberry shirt.

goodlifegardens

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goodlifegardens

Not politically correct or what??

travisk02

quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02
Re: Rules to Ride...

WHY?! These are actual warning signs for some amusement park rides... "Ride not recommended for women who are pregnant"; "Large people may not fit properly for this ride"; and the classic "You must be this tall to ride"

Warning signs are a major part of amusement park rides. I was going to add the lesser known "no prosthetic limbs" plus a few others like "people with heart complications" and "you may get wet" but decided to just stick with a row of three.

I call Shenanigans...

"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
Re: Dino-Powered

I like this version much better anyway!

I think it would be better if the sign said tickets instead of ticket also, it's kinda bright and takes my eyes away from the dinosaurs. I see the sign first.

dsgnGrl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dsgnGrl
Re: Medusa

Medusa - dual entry by me and greystone9. 6 colors on olive.

ApeLad

quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad
midgerock wrote:really love your cartooned entries each week. this one is special. people may say it has been done before but I love the charm of your presentation. Not crazy about the yellow shirt. I wonder if this would look just as strong or stronger on an orange, red or cranberry shirt.

Thanks! I really like your work too! Good luck this week!

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh

awesome. and i love the heather grey, i think i'm the only one here who does.

midgerock

really funny and cute! love the sly grin on the cats face. gmv!

kimos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimos

I love the expressions