+ Add a Comment

ward7299

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ward7299
Re: Lost in Nightmares

it's like ICP on crack :D

ward7299

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ward7299
Re: SnoCone punks Cotton Candy

haha, yeah, i suppose hot oil and cotton candy don't mix either, so my design is somewhat impossible :D

robotsari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robotsari
ward7299 wrote:they's all kinda things you can do with a corn dog... barbecue 'em.. boil 'em... broil 'em...

i love corndogs :D

hehe cute!

cashland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cashland
Re: Tea Time

awesome!!

mrd37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrd37

What imagination. Love it.

pharmacide

quality posts: 11 Private Messages pharmacide

I bought the last one too!

dooomcat

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dooomcat

Wow, that really pops off a black tee!

oblivion224

quality posts: 1 Private Messages oblivion224

I don't think it should have gotten rejected, but I just read it as "no girls, no fat girls, no little girls."

phantom240

quality posts: 4 Private Messages phantom240

Smells like a ripoff.

ashleystew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashleystew
Re: The Nerdiest place on Earth!

This is adorable and nerdy. Great idea.

missnic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages missnic
seanpsimmons wrote:Funny concept and good art. I can't buy anything with bunnies or pandas, though, just on principal.

But the Polar Bear makes up for it, right?

You should buy 12.

Inamity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Inamity
AdderXYU wrote:Whoever created this is as low as Ramy is, and should never be treated as anything but a money-grubbing cheat.

I disagree, there should be more entries like this. There should be a whole Ramyb derby. It would be like Halloween, where everyone could dress up as their favourite monster.

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

wunderbar!

jeanerz13

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jeanerz13
Re: Queue To Swing

queue? you're English aren't you! lol sorry, just don't see that word much outside of work...

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Inamity wrote:I disagree, there should be more entries like this. There should be a whole Ramyb derby. It would be like Halloween, where everyone could dress up as their favourite monster.

I don't care who wins if it's a design with integrity and quality and, preferably, creativity. An entire derby of Ramy wouldn't yield a single design of that sort.

Still, there is a huge difference between mocking the mock-worthy and pandering. This entry exists solely to make money off work that doesn't deserve to make money from its "original" source (which arguably isn't Ramy, but inarguably isn't gumiyo). That sort of work should have no place anywhere.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2
Re: Tiger Blood

Saved.

DJTweekNYC

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJTweekNYC
jeanerz13 wrote:queue? you're English aren't you! lol sorry, just don't see that word much outside of work...

I love that word! I really love the art in the foreground, but forgive me for being a little suspicious of the art in the background... is it clipart or traced? I'd be interested in hearing about that. It's just that you have such great style going on with the animals, and then the background stuff has no style to it, like a tracing. Once again, forgive me for being suspicious.

dirtdirt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dirtdirt
Re: Penrose Triangle Coaster with Chickens

Why chickens? That's only one of the mysteries.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: The Caffeinator

I'll take a spot of tea and this T-shirt please! Love their expressions. +1

DJTweekNYC

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJTweekNYC
Inamity wrote:I disagree, there should be more entries like this. There should be a whole Ramyb derby. It would be like Halloween, where everyone could dress up as their favourite monster.

You would like this then. Someone sent me this. I don't know who did it but I guess they tweeted it and it makes me giggle with glee.

http://img684.imageshack.us/i/shirtwoot.png/

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli

Love it! Nerdy and punny and everything!

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic

Very nice and smooth. Really liking the texture of the mirror frame. Good stuff!

collinvh

quality posts: 63 Private Messages collinvh
Re: Rules to Ride...

I read the shirt:
No pregnant women.
No fat women.
No Kids (with or without balloon)

But.... no what? I wouldn't know how to answer that. I think bootsboots might be onto something.

Mazuri

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Mazuri
Drakxxx wrote:Sequels are AWESOME!

Yes, they are and I want this one!

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Cheers Spiritgreen,ashleystew and amreli!

MarianDallas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MarianDallas

Love this! GMV.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2
Re: Really Bad Day

I really like this one.

I think you should add heat waves above the 4th one and change the 5th into one that has ketchup or mustard dripping down his face.

GMV either way.

orevvero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orevvero

hmmm? hot pink shirt? i like the shirt but i would never wear it in that color

Re: Really Bad Day

catoosie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catoosie
travisk02 wrote:WHY?! These are actual warning signs for some amusement park rides... "Ride not recommended for women who are pregnant"; "Large people may not fit properly for this ride"; and the classic "You must be this tall to ride"

Warning signs are a major part of amusement park rides. I was going to add the lesser known "no prosthetic limbs" plus a few others like "people with heart complications" and "you may get wet" but decided to just stick with a row of three.

I call Shenanigans...

I think that maybe it was rejected because it might look like the pregnant woman had eaten the baby? (lol) In the rules it did say no zombies whatsoever. Just saying- I don't agree with the rejection, the whole sign thing was a good idea.

usopp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usopp
Re: Tipping Point

doomcat, i like your work. you got a web page or something

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar

No pop culture.

eggshelltiptoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eggshelltiptoe
taternuggets wrote:I'd like to chime in and agree that the "no." rejections are really Sirius GPP. If woot decides that something is inappropriate for the derby at least have the common courtesy to explain why. People put work into their submissions and someone slapping just a "no" on it is rather rude. It discourages people from ever wanting to submit again. Perhaps that's what woot wants...

seconded. "no" and "nope"?! c'mon, rejectionator!

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine
llandar wrote:No pop culture.

In all fairness, besides the title (which no one on the street will ever know), this shirt references no pop culture whatsoever. Unless a title is offensive, it shouldn't really matter what it is called.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Prepared Fish

Cute, Boots! You know that game is totally fixed.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
taternuggets wrote:I'd like to chime in and agree that the "no." rejections are really Sirius GPP. If woot decides that something is inappropriate for the derby at least have the common courtesy to explain why. People put work into their submissions and someone slapping just a "no" on it is rather rude. It discourages people from ever wanting to submit again. Perhaps that's what woot wants...

With a shirt like this, we can only hope.

"No" and "nope" are really easy to decipher: "this is not something we want to print." I'd say of all their rejection reasons, "Nope" is the one I've never seen them use questionably. What about this shirt makes it a strong candidate for printing? Nothing. There doesn't need to be a rejection reason.

fishbiscuit5

This came out amazing! Love the color choices.

fishbiscuit5

SirGecko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SirGecko
specsmachine wrote:In all fairness, besides the title (which no one on the street will ever know), this shirt references no pop culture whatsoever. Unless a title is offensive, it shouldn't really matter what it is called.

I agree. A title is just a title. Also Charlie Sheen is not the only person in the world with tiger blood. Tigers have tiger blood too.

Regardless a title is just a title.

fishbiscuit5

Re: A Delicious Fate

Awesome collab, guys! I love they way this looks colored. Why am I craving french fries now?

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Yeah I could really do without the Charlie Sheen reference (that guy just needs to go away) in the title, but it's not reflected in the design at least!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."