Spiritgreen

quality posts: 209 Private Messages Spiritgreen

rogerrogerroger's unicorn shirt received an Honorable Mention, so it'll be back for a second chance in the double-take derby in a few weeks.

Keep an eye out and vote for it!

slim66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slim66

I Am Legend?

bnbbaker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bnbbaker

I was inspired by your shirt and created a cupcake scene! Check it out at www.facebook.com/breadnbatter

kimberlychapman2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimberlychapman2

Wore this to a cake decorating class I was teaching to middle schoolers at a gifted school, and as soon as they came in at least half of them pointed and began shouting, "SHIRTWOOT! SHIRTWOOT!"

Rest assured that your future dominance is already well established.

mattdonoho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattdonoho

Bah, found out about this shirt too late. If anyone has a 3X, I'd love to buy it.

sinalevesque

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sinalevesque

Have I missed the deadline to buy this shirt? Oh I wanted one so badly!! had to wait till I got paid, BRING IT BACK!!!

archshrk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages archshrk

I know it's gone but I came across this real life version of this shirt and wanted to share - kudos to Death by Cupcake for their recreation.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deathbycupcake/6167704552/in/set-72157627592035529

"I found a really cool t-shirt titled "the last cupcake standing". I knew I had to create it."

Visit archshrk.com. You know you want to.

mchinper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mchinper

Is there anyway this shirt will be back for sale? I love it so much!

kyohman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyohman

If you LOVE this shirt.. OCH! MISTLETOE FRENCHING? GROSS! check out these for real cupcakes!! :D

http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com/2011/09/zombie-cupcakes-or-last-cupcake.html

Zerrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zerrin

You want to know something awesome? I found this shirt and the Cold Sneeze one for $2 a piece at Goodwill, and they were in brand new condition. Now I know which size fits me, and because it still had the tags I know where to get more!