jgreen0101

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jgreen0101
woolysockofdoom wrote:Reminds me of the 10,000 days artwork a lot. Since it glows in the dark, I might have to buy one.

Yessiree... Tool came to mind when I saw this, in for 1.

pessimippopotamus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pessimippopotamus
SubBass49 wrote:This is as close to buying something here as I've been in months...usually too much cutesy garbage, but this has me interested...

Only one thing bugging me...the eyes...

Dia De Los Muertos stuff usually doesn't have the eyes in the sockets, and the heavily-lidded eyes are bothering me here. I love everything else about it. For people outside the Southwest that may not be an issue, but I live and work in a mostly Latino neighborhood...not sure how I'd feel rocking this.

Will decide later...

I'm not sure if it pertains to Dia De Los Muertos. The Third Eye is a concept from Asian mysticism.

kiwifactor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiwifactor

I couldn't resist. Its an amazing design, i'm a big fan of intricate details. its hard to find something like that on a good quality shirt for £9!!

At least one will be coming over to England. That skull will be getting its share of air miles =D

happyknappybeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages happyknappybeard

First shirt I've bought in a while. Makes me think of Alex Grey with a de los twist. More like this and less cute crap please.

tmarin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmarin

Pretty sure I saw this guy in my recent DMT trip...

doodahbtfcc13

quality posts: 20 Private Messages doodahbtfcc13

ZOMG!!!
It glowz in the darkz!!!!!!!!

lowzack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lowzack

Only ever going to wear this to a rave.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

tsievert wrote:All I see is Steve Buscemi eyes.

"Why...Mr. Pink....what great EYES you have..."

zod1acbea5t

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zod1acbea5t

This looks like a cheap handkerchief.

htadesse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages htadesse

I want to get one. Is WM women medium?

turtlesallthewaydown

quality posts: 1 Private Messages turtlesallthewaydown
dave17 wrote:Ugliest shirt ever.If you wear it around me please add a sweater.

too right, ugg:-(

She Walks Into Walls
Ouch.

bluetuba

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bluetuba

And it's about to sellout, take that naysayers!

sambiso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sambiso

This shirt is sweeeeeeeeet I don't even care about the mustache

lordoftheburntonions

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lordoftheburntonions

I can't wait to get this shirt! It's so groovy!

SubBass49

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SubBass49
pessimippopotamus wrote:I'm not sure if it pertains to Dia De Los Muertos. The Third Eye is a concept from Asian mysticism.

Pretty much every other aspect of the shirt is based on Dia De Los Muertos designs though. Especially seeing as the artist is from my neck of the woods (San Diego), you can rest assured that was the basis for the majority of the design. Real strong Mexican influence here in SD...our art, language, food, etc are all under the influence.

mkelehan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mkelehan

Kind of surprised this didn't sell out.

texasbonfire

quality posts: 2 Private Messages texasbonfire

Not exactly a T-shirt fan myself, BUT I couldn't resist this one! I usually shop for friends...no one is wearing this one but ME!

astanine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astanine

This was my latest random woot shirt. :D Not really my style, but it'll be great for Halloween and Day of the Dead!

hornduckie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hornduckie

I just got this shirt in a random shirt day buy. I must have missed it's day on as shirt of the day, I didn't know it was glow in the dark. I am now very pleased.

dennouzefiris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dennouzefiris

I just got this as a random shirt.
As for the design.. I really don't like it. it's just not me. I guess I got a bit of bad luck.
Once I finally found it on the site, I discovered that the eyes glow in the dark! That's the one redeemable quality, and I'm now satisfied with this shirt.

mattbenfield

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mattbenfield

Wearing this shirt now with my homies Morgan and Vaughn. "Still looks good" exclaimed Vaughn. Still glowin' like a campeon! Would be willing to sell for $56, PM me.

charlesosg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charlesosg

Is there any chance this could ever return, I get rave reviews when I wear it but time and deoderant are the friend of no tshirt.