heartflux

quality posts: 5 Private Messages heartflux
Re: Tiara

It's a tiara!... for my boobs!

I woot, therefore I am.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 116 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
bluetuba wrote:I love this, I think I like your dark side Diana. ;) I already have "Be my chum"!

Personally, black cats have always been good luck for me.

Ah thanks! I don't really get these idea very often. But I really like how this one came out. I enjoy the soft fluffy shine that black cats have.

At some point I'll have a daily coming up that you might like if you like "Be my Chum."

FullTangHalo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FullTangHalo
Re: The Queen of Hearts

+1 on the change to a white shirt.

thethatcher

quality posts: 3 Private Messages thethatcher
Re: green with envy

I always thought it strange that there was such a shortage of princes to make the princesses kiss frogs...

this is my first entry in two years, I am looking for some feedback more than anything. thank you in advance!

hookajoe

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hookajoe

This is fantastic! But Mattcom's right, the Q's going to get it rejected.

Maybe replace the Qs with crowns?

And I say keep the cream!

meatpopsicle333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meatpopsicle333
Re: Revolution

It would be a shame if this doesn't place. Well done.

ranapipiens89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ranapipiens89
Re: Monkey Business

This haves a very invader zim-y feel.

ranapipiens89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ranapipiens89
ranapipiens89 wrote:This haves a very invader zim-y feel.

By which i mean, neat :@

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

Nice picture, but other than the crown, I'm not seeing the theme. Plus it looks like more the six colors.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
SqueakerTH2 wrote:Ok, now woot is just warping with me...

No, posts are in a single derby thread and filtered for each derby entry.
After you post, it drops you in the main thread.

move along

catzeis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catzeis
Re: Penguinus IV

I love emperor penguins - this one is great, and, like most royalty, the pomp and circumstance of his royal trappings are even more interesting than he! Wonderful background!

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic

Thanks you two! JB, you get your goodies?

midgerock wrote:this is a solid design and very surprised its not fogged. It has cute cats.

I actually had high expectations for this one too, but not just because it has cats :P I feel it's very eye-catching/ striking, silly, entertaining, thoughtful, and well done. All the ingredients I would want in a T-shirt design that I would wear with pride. However, I have come to terms that my "taste" is the opposite of the masses here from what I have seen, so I didn't consider this a "winner" at any point. I was hoping for another fluke print though!

I am not concerned though. I got to create another great design to add to my arsenal of awesomeness.

tomsman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tomsman
Re: King Me!

Love this! I hope it prints! None of my favs in the last derby made the cut so I've got $ for this shirt when it prints! ;-) BTW, the animated siggy is awesome.

Looking for MXLs Alien Sonogram, Tin: Old Skool, Puppet Checkup and Flesh Wound from Teefury; A Wicked Mess, F5 Refreshes You, and Sissy Fight. PM or teetrade (tomsman)for trade or sell.

episynth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages episynth
Re: royal grunge

Love it.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Goodbye, My Kingdom

Cute! And sad...

Vote!

jagendorf

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jagendorf

I would buy this shirt immediately if it makes it. Great work either way!

Bilyum it up all day long!

thewronggrape

quality posts: 48 Private Messages thewronggrape
Re: off with his scoop!

If you were to go by the King, the faces of these "ice cream people" are on the cone, not the ice cream scoops. So the "beheaded" cone merely loses its "hair" and the hood and eyes of the executioner are actually on a hat... nitpicking I know but I do love the concept.

zwartepaard

quality posts: 5 Private Messages zwartepaard
Re: Crayon's Crowning

I was thinking "purple mountains majesty" from the massive box of Crayolas

thewronggrape

quality posts: 48 Private Messages thewronggrape
Re: And then they kissed.

I really like this once I figured out what was going on. I wish the white smoke was more transparent. As it, the white is a bit of a distraction for me which takes away from the overall excellent scene before you.

rHCp8807

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rHCp8807

fantastic. love it.

aliceinwootland

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aliceinwootland
Re: The Princess and the Menagerie

If this doesn't print, I want to know how I can get it as a t-shirt anyway.

aliceinwootland

Re: King of Nothing

If there wasn't a skull I would buy this in a heartbeat. I know it wouldn't quite make sense, but it's a great image. I just don't like skulls. :D

aliceinwootland

Re: Royally Betrayed

I don't think this is a bad design, but the image you have for this derby makes it incredibly difficult to actually just look at the design. Could you clean up the submission image?

mattcom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mattcom
fairnymph wrote:What a beautiful design...which alas, I could never wear (and thus cannot vote for), as it is sadly on cream. Maybe consider submitting on another background colour? White would definitely work, and provide more contrast allowing the design (especially the red) to 'pop' more vividly.

Excellent feedback is excellent :D

So, assuming this version will get shut down by rejectimus prime and taking into account said excellent feedback i prepared this:

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=52526

mattcom

Re: The Queen of Hearts V2

Added some tweaks to the design in anticipation of a rejector-beam attack and threw it on a different shirt color, hopefully you enjoy! =)

(--VOTE--)

mattcom

Added some tweaks to the design in anticipation of a rejector-beam attack and threw it on a different shirt color, hopefully you enjoy! =)

(--VOTE--)

evilaelf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evilaelf
aliceinwootland wrote:If there wasn't a skull I would buy this in a heartbeat. I know it wouldn't quite make sense, but it's a great image. I just don't like skulls. :D

I agree with the skull. Was disappointed to see it in the full image. But that being said, this is my favorite shirt of this derby. Just wish I could buy it.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Two Kings

Wow! the expresion its amazing!
+1

walmazan

Re: Demon Queen

Dear truffleshuffle, I do not know what do you smoke, but I want it!

Love your style so much! and you do an amazing work in this one!

+1

walmazan

Re: Loyal Subjects

This is so good!

walmazan

Re: King of Nothing

Awesome work Diana!

DivineAna

quality posts: 9 Private Messages DivineAna
evchristensen wrote:Hey Try getting rid of the stylized rock he's standing on. I think thats whats tripping them up.

Oh, yeah, no, it's definitely the rock-- it's not the lion in the exact same pose, and the lion constellation in the sky, or any of the other details that are directly ripped from Disney-- I'm sure if you get rid of the rock, one of the most powerful corporations in the world won't sue Woot over this shirt.

partimejudas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages partimejudas

I like how you changed the eyes in the new image, still not sure I like the shirt color but, yeah I'd buy one, GMV. Good luck.

Now 100% chock full of little wind-up robots!

fventz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fventz
scynn wrote:Thats harsh. I spent a whole 30 min making this. Plus, im not too huge of a fan of the cartoony style, but im slowly learning that my target audience thinks otherwise. Ive only found about this site a week ago.

If you aren't a fan of it then why slap out a Lion King design when the derby rules specifically prohibit pop culture references this week? I don't get it. What's the point?

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
Re: Evolution is so unpredictable

Oh, I want this! I'd get one for my granddaughter too.

Rosary

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rosary

Put a bird on it!

walmazan

Re: The Royal Shame

Thanks for all your support everyone! and i glad you like it!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

heartflux wrote:It's a tiara!... for my boobs!

Hey! Who stole the +1 button!?! I want to vote this comment up!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bluejester wrote:Nice picture, but other than the crown, I'm not seeing the theme. Plus it looks like more the six colors.

I don't have a problem with the theme at all. Space monkey meets king alien dude. I'm good with that.

The colors I can't say.

Of course, I'm just a community mod and have no say-so in the matters of the Rejectionator.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

DJTweekNYC

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJTweekNYC

Someone's been watching too much Invader Zim. I can't complain though, I think Jhonen Vasquez has got some good style. This will be rejected for gradients and too many colors though.