petitefilou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages petitefilou
Re: King of Nothing

Personally, I LOVE cats and skulls. Want one!

skirochester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester
Re: Fallen Royalty

This is a great idea. Looks like an Express graphic T falling apart. gmv

skirochester

Re: King of the Hill

the right kind of cute. this is great Boots! gmv

zoppashotgun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zoppashotgun

I think someone got the shaft here.... You woulda had my vote.

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
Re: Royally Screw'd

Nothing beats a simple, well executed pun. This is great. +1

kaisatsu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaisatsu
DarkDrag0n wrote:Fun fact: Polar bears are actually doing well enough that they are considered over-populated in some areas, resulting in an increased hunting limit for indigenous peoples.

Not-so-fun fact: They're doing bad enough in other areas that they're increasingly turning to land-based food sources, forcing them closer and closer to human settlements and thus leading to an increase in attacks on humans (ultimately leading to unfortunate deaths for the bears). Svalbard has seen a marked increase in tragic hman-bear incidents recently.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

hahaha! Its amazing!

effiew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages effiew

I'm glad this fogged

effiew

Re: Storybook Castle

I don't have any woots in this color, if this prints this will definitely be my first.

effiew

Re: Demon Queen

It's funny, of all the shirts you've posted, this isn't high on my list of favorites. It's too busy for my tastes, as I generally prefer very simple designs. However, I love your characters so much, I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to own one on a shirt if this printed. You do not get enough love in these derbies...not nearly what you deserve.

pflieger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pflieger

For anyone interested in the board game:

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/88513/chicken-caesar

flatlimp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flatlimp
Re: Royal Miscreation

This is my first Woot done in Illustrator. Comments are appreciated.

-There's my Chippy

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
sethbxc wrote:Awesome, withdrawing all my other votes for this. Great work, hope it makes it to print!

I don't get the logic to doing that unless all the others were 1 vote away from this.

move along

cdrewlow

Re: King of the Hill

Is it wrong if I find the oppressed hill makes me smile? Poor hill...

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: Silver Spoon

So darn cute!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

j5

Re: Sacrifice

I dig most of you guys' work, I really do, but not much of it is wearable outside of High School machine shop. This however has the right balance to be wearable in public while maintaining that hint of sinister. I would absolutely buy one.

Like IgnatiusRiley, I think it would have been hilarious if the board positions were such that pawn takes Knight, but no matter.

I certainly hope nobody tattles this into rejection, it doesn't deserve that.

move along

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: Royal Miscreation

Nice clean style!!Nice bright color choices and cute characters::::

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

cdrewlow

Re: Royal Jelly

Cute! And great fun fact!

dsgnGrl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dsgnGrl

omnitarian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian

Want this!

rayhoughton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rayhoughton
stingray69 wrote:I really like this. Great style. The red blood really jumps out.

Thank you... I've been really wanting a brown shirt from fellow wooters as well to match my awesome new summer kangol... so my last couple derby entries were in hope of a brown shirt I could rock with it

Stop Using Dirty Catheters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGMNVT02nuw

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
j5 wrote:I dig most of you guys' work, I really do, but not much of it is wearable outside of High School machine shop. This however has the right balance to be wearable in public while maintaining that hint of sinister. I would absolutely buy one.

Like IgnatiusRiley, I think it would have been hilarious if the board positions were such that pawn takes Knight, but no matter.

I certainly hope nobody tattles this into rejection, it doesn't deserve that.

Oh please, tee shirts don't have to be cute or shiny to be wearable in public. Well, maybe for YOU, but that's your choice.

And people tattling on it has nothing to do with it.. I'm sure Woot carefully looks at designs in the fog anyway and are aware of it regardless of user reports.

And as CD and Drak have both pointed out already that kind of face is hardly exclusive to Disturbed and Drak has drawn similar ones into lots of his designs over the years without issue.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

j5

cdrewlow wrote:Is it wrong if I find the oppressed hill makes me smile? Poor hill...

It's a Native American burial mound.
The spirits are not pleased. :p

move along

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172
popyea wrote:i'd be up for that.
keep me in mind.

Coolness!

flatlimp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flatlimp
SnowQueenVT wrote:Nice clean style!!Nice bright color choices and cute characters::::

Thank you

-There's my Chippy

chuuie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuuie
Re: Queen for a day

I am in love!:D My only remorse is you didnt post this day 1, so it has less time to collect the votes it deserves >.< So awesome!

crocz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crocz

lemonlade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lemonlade

Want <3

mrsjamie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrsjamie
effiew wrote:It's funny, of all the shirts you've posted, this isn't high on my list of favorites. It's too busy for my tastes, as I generally prefer very simple designs. However, I love your characters so much, I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to own one on a shirt if this printed. You do not get enough love in these derbies...not nearly what you deserve.

I concur. I love your creatures!! but just not this one so much... keep up the great work...

flemtone

quality posts: 7 Private Messages flemtone
Re: Storybook Castle

Well, the part that I can actually see looks great, but there really should be a few more detailed pix. I would have a very hard time buying something I can't see.

Then again, maybe I'm just getting old and need new specs (or longer arms - anyone have a baboon in their pocket?)

ralicag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ralicag
Re: Crest Fallen

Exellent interpretation of the derby topic! I tip my hat : )

j5

bluetuba wrote:Oh please, tee shirts don't have to be cute or shiny to be wearable in public. Well, maybe for YOU, but that's your choice.

I don't wear cute or shiny, but thanks for asking anyway.
I cut my teeth on Epic Illustrated and Heavy Metal and followed the work of LOTS of fantasy artists/illustrators. I can tell you that Fantasy art, even by masters like Frazetta or Valejo has a limited audience and defined demographic of which I am no longer a member.

And people tattling on it has nothing to do with it.. I'm sure Woot carefully looks at designs in the fog anyway and are aware of it regardless of user reports.

I'm sure they don't and aren't unless it's blatant. The case mentioned here is obscure enough to not trigger a reaction unsolicited.

And as CD and Drak have both pointed out already that kind of face is hardly exclusive to Disturbed and Drak has drawn similar ones into lots of his designs over the years without issue.

I'm not debating the validity of it. I agree it's perfectly fine. I just hope nobody throws a fit over it because I would like to own this shirt.

move along

mrsjamie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrsjamie
Re: Monarch Duel

love this! but, as a female the placement just won't work...

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172
Re: I am awesome!

Yes, yes I am. Thank you for reminding me.

5 colors on Asphalt.

sophiecabra

quality posts: 26 Private Messages sophiecabra
Re: Two Kings

Love it. I want one! I agree with others. Take the crown away!

colourcraze

quality posts: 1 Private Messages colourcraze
Re: Look Mommy! I Won!

PAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!! hysterical. +1

skirochester

Re: Monarch Duel

great idea... and fun illustration. gmv

craftyminou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages craftyminou

I want this shirt SO BAD!!

SeedUvPain

quality posts: 11 Private Messages SeedUvPain
sophiecabra wrote:Love it. I want one! I agree with others. Take the crown away!

No one takes the crown from the monarch! Such talk is punishable by beheading

cameronwilliams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cameronwilliams
DarkDrag0n wrote:Not bad shirt, except for the fact that global warming as popularized by the media and emotional responses to misinterpreted pictures of polar bears floating on ice chunks is entirely false.

It's false? Oh well, at least mice have portal guns in real life.