dmaz

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz
Re: Kingfisher rules over the fishes

I dunno why, but I just love this shirt. Definitely silly, but we all love silly shirts here

dmaz

Re: Tyrant Lizard King

You had me at "Tyrant Lizard King". +1

dmaz

Re: chop it down

Gosh darn it I SO wish shirts like this would print every now and then.

There are spare few things in life that I can use to shout the truth to everyone: Yes, I am 25. No, I have not grown up yet. Woot shirts can do it better than most other things. +1, from me!

dmaz

t4stywh34t wrote:Please, for the love of all that is holy, get this printed people. My edgar collection is too small.

I fully concur. At least let's see an honorable mention. I want this shirt!!!

dmaz

Re: And then they kissed.

Yet another amazing shirt that deserves to be printed. I wish more shirts like these made it into the fog! +1 from me anyway

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: Birthday Suit: The Queen

Re: Birthday Suit

SnowQueenVT wrote:I think your art style on this is really fantastic and so well done.The characters you have created here are wonderful.

Only just noticed that you have another design with the King cards going.I bet the 2 cards on the same shirt would have been a strong idea, you probably thought of that.(I like the sword wounds etc.on the King but these Queens are my faves.)
Great artwork >There are ALOT of card shirts this time around,but the artwork on THIS Queen card is a standout.
I would still enjoy seeing the King and the Queen cards together.

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

SnowQueenVT

Re: King Me!

These look so great.(I used to play checkers with my Grandpa.)I don't like playing games (I get annoyed, rather be doing artwork or reading!) so I haven't been" feeling" all these chess and card shirts. (Although the card shirts I'm sure, took the artists a long time to do and I seriously respect that hard work, truly good job from all the card shirt artists).

.....still, I can't help loving your checkers shirt .

I especially love the detailing on the tops of the black checkers(the stars),and the personality of the King.

creativehack

quality posts: 29 Private Messages creativehack
joemail11 wrote:Let people understand this. Excellent concept, great execution, nothing but praise.

Hah "great execution"

RAMPage Soccer for your iPad

Runabear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Runabear

/love

The concept and execution are wonderful.

Re: The Heart Of A King

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172
lonelypond wrote:like it

and I like you!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 206 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Goodbye, My Kingdom

Really charming as always. +1

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: Loyal Followers

This is very Phil Foglio, Chump! Love it!

SkekTek

Re: King Pucker!

The return of Pucker! Huzzah!

SkekTek

Re: Live Like Royal-Tea

This is wonderfully cruel! Love the expressions!

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
Re: King Pucker!

I am King of Tuesday Morning New Hotness!

creativehack

quality posts: 29 Private Messages creativehack
DivineAna wrote:Oh, yeah, no, it's definitely the rock-- it's not the lion in the exact same pose, and the lion constellation in the sky, or any of the other details that are directly ripped from Disney-- I'm sure if you get rid of the rock, one of the most powerful corporations in the world won't sue Woot over this shirt.

Seriously, it is not the EXACT same pose, this one has more of a curve to Simba's tail

Did I say Simba!?
I meant generic lion silhouette

RAMPage Soccer for your iPad

mnkybot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mnkybot
Re: Royal Pain in the

I make no claims as to the personal safety of any king. That is the responsibility of the royal guard, which should be well versed in donkey defense.

akirahatesyou

quality posts: 1 Private Messages akirahatesyou
Re: Sacrifice

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Unique and *very* well drawn and colored!

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. -Paul Fix

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 9 Private Messages zzzzz78759
rrb97reg wrote:Before You Find Your Prince!

I really like the design but wish it had a different color shirt.

Regardless, +1 from me

Good luck!

scox1166

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scox1166

This is such a great shirt. Love the details and the color! Great job! Hope I get to buy this one!

scox1166

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scox1166

Amazing shirt! The details are so fine and exact! I love this shirt. Cannot wait to buy it!
It has penguins on it...how can you go wrong!

gina1221

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gina1221
zzzzz78759 wrote:I really like the design but wish it had a different color shirt.

Regardless, +1 from me

Good luck!

Agreed. I think the baby blue shirt would be nicer but still I like the design.

+1

Esoteric1081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Esoteric1081
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=52468]That's NOT what

awesome.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Fallen Royalty

I really like designs that deconstruct stereotypical images and overdone cliches. This manages it in a clever and simply effective way.

PixelPants

Re: Demon Queen

You seem to be bringing an extra level of refinement to recent designs truffle, and it's great to see your intriguingly creepy designs getting such support.

PixelPants

Re: Penguinus IV

That great linework on the background detail won me on this design. It is really well rendered and perfectly suited to an Emperor, especially those of the penguin variety.

PixelPants

Re: Sacrifice

When anyone goes to the extra effort of showing process stages I really appreciate it. Thanks again gentlemen. That well characterised pawn is quiet heart of the design. It's my favourite part.

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: The Royal Shame

I have to wear this one soon my friend! , buenisima!!!!! (o;

moviegeek73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moviegeek73
Re: Goodbye, My Kingdom

It ia indeed swwet and sad, but I like the meaning.

robotsari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robotsari
Re: Royal Family

Wow this is great! :D

robotsari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robotsari
Re: Royal Miscreation

I _love_ your characters. They are really cute and full of personality. However it seems like the crowns were an afterthought, they somehow don't match the artistic style of the creatures. Unfortunately that sort of spoils the design for me. However, I'll reiterate that I'm impressed with the characters - I love them!

backliteyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages backliteyes
collinvh wrote:The Lonely Queen Bee looking for her king. Hope you enjoy the design.

The frog kind of throws me off. I understand the point you're trying to make, that she's holding the frog because she's looking for a King Bee...but it just reminds me of The Princess and the Frog, and it feels like you took an aspect from a different story and plopped it into this setting.

It's a beautiful design though, I like that you used a yellow shirt and the way the honeycomb stretches across.

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
jasneko wrote:Love your style!

Thank you so much. I actually got a friend interested in woot and the first shirt they bought was your panda shirt.

thelostprophetx0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thelostprophetx0

Well hello there! I am new to submissions for the derby, not for actually voting though. I only have submitted a few other designs for other derbies and they got nowhere fast, so any comments are welcome.
Thanks in advance

SnowQueenVT

Re: Demon Queen

PixelPants wrote:You seem to be bringing an extra level of refinement to recent designs truffle, and it's great to see your intriguingly creepy designs getting such support.

This Queen character is super.I like it when you add humans to your designs, it sort of melds the fabulous fantasy characters that you are so famous for with the world we recognize as reality, together the images are fantastic and easy to comprehend at a glance, because the human element gives us something to instantly recognize.

SnowQueenVT

Re: King Crab's Castle

I like it!
Nice and clean looking, fun for summer!!

npromero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages npromero
Re: KingPin

Here's a last hour sub. I just want to thank the woot community for all kinds of inspiration and influence. Hope you all like it.

SnowQueenVT

Re: KingPin

I like the face on the Kingpin!

brewmasterfinny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brewmasterfinny

Not a fan at all.

The pawns are purple simply for the sake of getting the color purple on the shirt, nothing else.

A bigger complaint is that the King is NOT in checkmate (assuming he was upright on the square his body is on).

ralicag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ralicag
yates0269 wrote:I like this shirt. I would wear this one! GMV

Thanks! Will do more in this drawing style next derby too : )