diefldrmas

quality posts: 4 Private Messages diefldrmas
Re: Inspired By Bats!

I so want this shirt.

skirochester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester
Re: Inspired by Dragon Slayer

love the colors and line art... really nice design!

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug
Re: Inspired By Nothing Wasted

Ooooo this was one of my faves from that derby and I was so ^&*%ed off when it was rejected. Revoted, revoted! :D

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

arrrrgh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages arrrrgh
Re: inspired by Coffee Liquid Heroism

Shouldn't the coffee and donut be partners? They should be attacking a bran muffin and a glass of soy milk.

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
SnowQueenVT wrote:It's wonderful, I don't see what the shag comments were about.
Love the 1950's feel to this and the care and finesse in all the details.

Aww! Thanks! You're the coolest!! Cherylfrancis and sittle, you guys are pretty cool, too.

Actually, I think I prefer the new head. It reminds me of Truman Capote, and the thought of Death talking like that makes me smile.

keijogirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keijogirl
Re: Inspired by Art Season

I love it and would buy it in a heartbeat! Good luck in the derby!

ochopika

quality posts: 27 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Re: Inspired by: The Devil is in the Details

I like her face! The face looks like a classical figure rather than a supermodel.

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
thewronggrape wrote:Really nothing to say that hasn't been said already. This is a shirt I'd be excited to own and wear out. Love the colors.

Thanks a lot mate glad you liked!! (o;

expo01

Assassin15 wrote:Did you make the negative space on the bottom look like a city skyline on purpose?

Started as paint drips but at the end decided to go with the city skyline.

ochopika

Staff

Re: Inspired by Bird-Powered Robot

I love it! Nice simple design

expo01

littleclyde wrote:as others have already said, the simplicity and wearability of this really make this design stand out.

Thanks a lot for your comment mate, good luck with yours! (o;

ochopika

Staff

elviswind wrote:Yeah, this is great. I do think the artwork could be a bit larger.

great colors I agree that it should be a little bigger. Not too big, but bigger so the details are clearer and it fills more of the space.

ochopika

Staff

Re: Inspired by Flora and Phonograph

I will buy a million of these. Probably just one actually, but I will definitely buy it if it prints.

taanna143

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taanna143
Re: inspired_by_parliament_of_owls

thanks guy this is my first time doing this.. It will be improved next time.

TaAnna

leprechaungirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages leprechaungirl
Re: Inspired By Nothing Wasted

I REALLY didn't like the original... but with the name and the slight changes I'm seeing this one in a whole new light. I am really liking it! Great Job! +1!

exsor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages exsor
Re: Inspired by Against The Sky

Very creative idea, I want one!

:D

funkyjhillis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages funkyjhillis
Re: Inspired By Night of the Puppets

This is awesome. GMV!

ochopika

Staff

Re: Inspired By Night of the Puppets

The art is great, but it might be a little too gross/disturbing for most people here.

If it were gross but involved zombies somehow, it would be very popular. I don't know if zombies are allowed for awhile though.

ochopika

Staff

skaake wrote:What do you do when it happens? THEY know it wasn't THEM. I'm sorry my friend, there's no way you're getting out of this one unscathed. Just cross your fingers and pray you never come across the other person EVER AGAIN.

LOL. I voted because I love fart jokes. You should totally try to sell this on other sites when you can.

I would wear it to school (I am a teacher) it would be hilarious.

expo01

jerabatten

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerabatten

Jeremy2009

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jeremy2009
noreene wrote:No one has anything to say...how ironic!

Everyone is simply speechless. That's what mom told me...

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: Inspired by I Like Candy

This is so cheerful, nice and clean and fresh looking too.My kids love it and so do I!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: Inspired by Metrognome

He's very cool! He's metrognome!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
bluejester wrote:This design dances on a thin line that shouldn't be dance on. Sure, it's got the creepy factor of death trying to snatch a child--but that is also it's biggest problem. It doesn't so much say that death is trying to take a child's life, as it does "Hop in my van small child, I have sweets." Pedo/kidnap/perv shirt is fail. Not trying to sound snakey, just that the concept isn't really funny. I mean, try it as a joke, like "Have you heard the one about the kidnapped child?"

Not funny man. Sorry.

This shirt is terrible for a lot of reasons, but equating this with pedophilia takes a special kind of oversensitive personality.

dwnmoser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwnmoser

Horse bone structure is horse bone structure. If Naolito had changed it up, people would be talking about how the anatomy is all wrong and blah blah blah. Sure the pose is similar, but it's a standing horse. They only stand so many ways.

I think the iffier part is how similar the x-ray style is to the hobby horse one, but being that that entire context of the joke/subject matter is different, I would hope this gets a pass.

shanesny

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shanesny

Somehow, this brings back fond memories of Final Fantasy X-2. Nice.

exsor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages exsor
Re: Inspired by One of those days

PURE Awesomeness!

:D

dwnmoser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwnmoser
qwasdfz wrote:See your one of those people who kills originality. What you're saying is you would pay a total of $70 for two shirts such as "cooler than you" and "imposter." It's like some sick "buy one, get another for the same price deal." Because I really need two of the exact same shirt. Most of his penguin shirts aren't even funny in the first place. This one is amusing but, doesn't make up for the fact that it's still one penguin who's different from the rest. Now I have a name to blame for previous derbies. Thanks a lot.

Add me too. I bought Impostor, but skipped Cooler Than You. Would totally buy this though. I'd *gasp* even wear the shirts on back-to-back days. Oh, and I bought Minor Modifications. So yeah, blame me for helping Ramyb fill Woot with shirts I buy and wear. That's why I vote.

There are some seriously awesome designs on Woot. But I'm voting for things I'd wear on a T-Shirt, not want on my wall. For me, penguins, turtles and bunnies are usually good candidates for wearability. Especially the cute/morbid ones. Obviously I'm in the majority, or the shirts wouldn't print.

Nekura

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nekura
Re: inspired by deep blue space

This shirt must win!!

maverik1390

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maverik1390

I feel like you could make a whole comic series with this robot and it would be awesome. Is he really made out of kevlar?

Travest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Travest

I would love this shirt if the image was just a bit bigger on the shirt. Bravo sir

maverik1390

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maverik1390

You are definitely one of my top 10 favorite artists on here, I hope this gets a surge of votes and makes it to the fog.

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129
YinofYang wrote:This was one of the few entries that really caught my eye. Seriously, I'm a little blown away. I absolutely love your design. Everything about this makes it one-of-a-kind. I sincerely hope this receives more votes.

Awesome!

Thanks for all of the kind words and votes, everyone. Even when a design doesn't win (or even finish top 20), a lot of comments like these still make it feel very nice. In fact, I'm soaking in it right now!

Thanks, everyone.

jcmaziu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcmaziu
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=52630]Inspired by

Thanks doods for the support you're giving to my last work. This could be my best position in woot.

thedisenfranchised

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedisenfranchised

A wonderful idea beautifully drawn and made very wearable. Bravo, Bass! If this doesn't print...you know the rest.

billah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billah
Re: Inspired by (Northern Lights (Take II))

This shirt is brilliant! It looks like something I might find in Armani Exchange.

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel
Re: Inspired by It's a Trap!

Normally I don't comment on the Ramyb's shirts... but I cannot get over the whole scythe thing. It's just hanging there and really bothers me. I cannot look at anything else but that.

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester
maverik1390 wrote:I feel like you could make a whole comic series with this robot and it would be awesome. Is he really made out of kevlar?

I second this notion. I love your robots Kev, and I'm sorry that this isn't in the fog. There needs to be HM nod for this one.

enesvy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enesvy
Re: Inspired by: The Devil is in the Details

Love it. Got my vote.

You're messin' with my zen thing, man.