qwasdfz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages qwasdfz

Why is it that people vote for shirts about evil. Oh guys look! A panda with a gun about to shoot someone. Oh a bunny killing another bunny! Oh a girl flicking someone off. Do you people just wear shirts to make yourselves feel "bad?" If you can offer up a valid explanation I may apologize but until you do I am condemning this to the hole where the rest of the crap from our culture goes. Right next to Watchmen, GTA, and everything else that glorifies the bad guys.

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake
qwasdfz wrote:Why is it that people vote for shirts about evil.

Evil? That's just your perspective. And it's folks like you that is a reason why I have several "honest" Foamy the Squirrel shirts.

It's a free country; we'll vote, buy, and wear whatever we feel like.

R3PUBLIC0N

quality posts: 0 Private Messages R3PUBLIC0N

please tell me someone else sees a man and a woman

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
qwasdfz wrote:Why is it that people vote for shirts about evil. Oh guys look! A panda with a gun about to shoot someone. Oh a bunny killing another bunny! Oh a girl flicking someone off. Do you people just wear shirts to make yourselves feel "bad?" If you can offer up a valid explanation I may apologize but until you do I am condemning this to the hole where the rest of the crap from our culture goes. Right next to Watchmen, GTA, and everything else that glorifies the bad guys.

I appreciate your honest feedback but to be clear the inspiration for this shirt was film noir hence my sub-title was "Panda Noir". In noir there is always a hard-boiled detective and guns. I hope that explains why there's a gun.

qwasdfz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages qwasdfz
midgerock wrote:I appreciate your honest feedback but to be clear the inspiration for this shirt was film noir hence my sub-title was "Panda Noir". In noir there is always a hard-boiled detective and guns. I hope that explains why there's a gun.

Thanks MidgeRock! By the way I was not attempting to condemn your desingn, as it was well drawn and interesting, I was questioning the people buying the shirt. I have viewed many a noir, and this panda seemed more criminal then detective to me. But anyway, thanks for the explanation.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
qwasdfz wrote:Why is it that people vote for shirts about evil. Oh guys look! A panda with a gun about to shoot someone. Oh a bunny killing another bunny! Oh a girl flicking someone off. Do you people just wear shirts to make yourselves feel "bad?" If you can offer up a valid explanation I may apologize but until you do I am condemning this to the hole where the rest of the crap from our culture goes. Right next to Watchmen, GTA, and everything else that glorifies the bad guys.

Busting out the moral brigade over a Jatravartid panda shirt? Makes sense....

roadmasta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadmasta

Got mine looks great!

TODD CONNOLLY

jrhodes976

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrhodes976

I am currently wearing this shirt for my companies casual day. I've gotten a lot of puzzled looks. I love it!

SirGecko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SirGecko

The shirt is terrific. Great job.

gjames

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gjames

I'd love to send this shirt as a gift, but I don't know what size Stephen Colbert wears.

evilprinceofbeef

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evilprinceofbeef

A panda walks into a restaurant, sits down and orders a sandwich. After he finishes eating the sandwich, the panda pulls out a gun and shoots the waiter, and then stands up to go. "Hey!" shouts the manager. "Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for your sandwich!"

The panda yells back at the manager, "Hey man, I am a PANDA! Look it up!"

The manager opens his dictionary and sees the following definition for panda: "A tree-dwelling marsupial of Asian origin, characterised by distinct black and white colouring. Eats shoots and leaves."

aarenas1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aarenas1

I WANT ONE...where can I buy this shirt now that woot sold out????

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

aarenas1 wrote:I WANT ONE...where can I buy this shirt now that woot sold out????

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

eatmybabehs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eatmybabehs

I want this shirt!!!! D=
Where can I get it now that it's gone??

eatmybabehs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eatmybabehs
smallville824 wrote:Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

did you find it???

SirGecko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SirGecko

Saw this shirt on Community last night.

tensai

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tensai

I just bought 2 more. With a total of 6 in 3 years. Don't let this design go OOP. I will have to stock up. My fav Woot shirt. Thank you Midgerock!

wha wha.... WOOT~!