elvnsword

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elvnsword
Re: Forbidden Future

Really Digging this shirt, I hope it makes it to print.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

stupendousman173 wrote:I want to buy this shirt so bad...

stupendousman173 wrote:Also, I found this site through futurama's website and facebook page... If it wins I'm sure it will sell.

CptGreedle wrote:Is it too late for this shirt? It is such an awesome design!

elvnsword wrote:Really Digging this shirt, I hope it makes it to print.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This design actually won second place and is currently for sale here (<---link!!).

For a list of all the shirts for sale at any given point in time, please check the reckoning; the link to which can always be found at the top right corner of any shirt.woot page. Every thumbnail in the reckoning is a shirt currently available for purchase.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

adamrocksatlife wrote:How do I vote....?

In order to vote, one needs to have made at least one purchase at any woot site (shirt.woot, wine.woot, kids.woot, woot.com).

You could just buy this very design--which won second place in the derby and printed on Saturday, May 28th--HERE (<---that's a link to the purchasing page for this design's shirt print!), and you'll be able to vote in all future shirt.woot derbies!

blackdust66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackdust66

How do i get this shirt?? I want it so badly. Sorry I am new to shirt.woot and maybe a little dumb.

blackdust66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackdust66

i really want this shirt but i don't know how to get it. any help out there?

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

blackdust66 wrote:i really want this shirt but i don't know how to get it. any help out there?

Welcome to woot! Here're some instructions on how to purchase this shirt and future others:

goldenthorn wrote:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This design actually won second place and is currently for sale here (<---link!!).

For a list of all the shirts for sale at any given point in time, please check the reckoning; the link to which can always be found at the top right corner of any shirt.woot page. Every thumbnail in the reckoning is a shirt currently available for purchase.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garster25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garster25

Where is the buy button?

NightDragon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NightDragon
ChaosDoctor07 wrote:This.

Agreed. Double Take.

phrozt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phrozt
NightDragon wrote:Agreed. Double Take.

Yes... the fact that a crappier version of this parody won is for much shame.

zippybluedwarf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zippybluedwarf
Re: Let's all go to the laboratory!

I am also sad this did not print, as this design is AMAZING! Hopefully it comes around again in the double take or otherwise. Fabulous design, really! I might just have to make this the background on my computer...

ecpage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ecpage
blinddog3d wrote:This got rejected because the essence of the design is different in the two visual offerings. It looks like there is a baloon on the aleeve and in one they are apart & the other is close. The viewre can't be sure which is the actual design.

Woot views this as deceptive or a "bait & switch." In the comp, you need to show; the design orientation on the shirt in the actual shirt color, what the gradient halftones look like and ant details you want to show off. The detail can be anything from the design, but it can't be different than the Big Picture."

Hope this helped.
BlindDog3D

That is so dumb. There is clearly a shirt that illustrates what the design is. The creator obviously just didn't like the empty space at the bottom and simply filled it in with the two characters from the t-shirt. Is this really that complicated that someone might not be able figure out what's going to be on the shirt???

adb123700

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adb123700
Re: It Came From the Future!

So reminds of Cloverfield, my mother would love this shirt

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
Re: Breaking News!

Grats on the HM! =D

So, now we just have to make sure it prints in the next Double Take because I need to own this shirt. Seriously. I need to own multiple copies of it, so I can wear the hell out of one and not worry about messing it up because I have a backup shirt (or 7 =D hehe). I know we had a conversation about the color pink on the first design of yours I really noticed (and an inside joke for a little while haha) but the color yellow is my color, and you used it awesomely in a really kick-ass design here.

Also, just a side note, an HM from a previous derby just got the Editor's Choice print today, so there's still hope for that route for this design too!
*crosses fingers, toes, legs, arms (you have no idea what typing like that is like...go ahead, try it!)*

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika
laggyg wrote:Grats on the HM! =D
So, now we just have to make sure it prints in the next Double Take because I need to own this shirt. Seriously. I need to own multiple copies of it, so I can wear the hell out of one and not worry about messing it up because I have a backup shirt (or 7 =D hehe). I know we had a conversation about the color pink on the first design of yours I really noticed (and an inside joke for a little while haha) but the color yellow is my color, and you used it awesomely in a really kick-ass design here.

Also, just a side note, an HM from a previous derby just got the Editor's Choice print today, so there's still hope for that route for this design too!
*crosses fingers, toes, legs, arms (you have no idea what typing like that is like...go ahead, try it!)*

That would be great, who doesn't need the extra monies and publicity? Thanks for the good wishes, and don't hurt yourself :P

vachigaggl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vachigaggl
Re: It Came From the Future!

I want this shirt.

SterlingCooper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SterlingCooper
kevincrimi wrote:Thanks a lot Sammy,

I guess we can keep our fingers crossed and hope that it might come back in the form of a second chance or an editor's choice. If not, then I'll let you know if it ever prints some where else. Maybe even on different color shirts so both you and your boyfriend can get one!

Thanks again!

any news yet RE: Map & Compass? thanks.

darkxcorners

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darkxcorners
Re: Lunch Break

How do you get this shirt??? I really want one :/

sunnerd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunnerd

freaking awesome!

good work.

gangstergandhi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gangstergandhi
Re: Map and Compass

Not to bump a really old thread, but you really should try and get this printed somewhere.

kevincrimi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevincrimi
gangstergandhi wrote:Not to bump a really old thread, but you really should try and get this printed somewhere.

Hey guys,

I know it may be a bit late but if anyone still wants this shirt, I finally made a redbubble account and you can check it out here!

http://www.redbubble.com/people/jamiroking/works/9709326-map-and-compass

Check out my Derby Shirt!