gricomet

quality posts: 35 Private Messages gricomet
Re: Inspired by Deep Blue Death Squad

This was way underrated its first Derby, looks like it is being underrated again. I really want this to print!

gricomet

Re: deception

By far my favorite shirt from the Woodcuts Derby. It has such a great unique look.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 57 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
Re: off with his scoop!

please win! so many awesome details here!

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

gricomet

Re: Inspired by ABLAZE

The use of color is just awesome in this shirt. It has my vote again.

madidude04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madidude04
Re: The Nerdiest Place on Earth!

Come on people... it has a ferrous wheel!!!!!

madidude04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madidude04
Re: Inspired By The Dandy Lion

I must own this shirt. I play on a co-ed softball league, and our team is yellow. Someone suggested being the dandy-lions, and then I saw this shirt!!!!

If this wins, I am so buying one for everyone on my team!

rossbot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rossbot
Re: Sacrifice

The face reminds me of The Guy from Disturbed's face...Safe link to URL of said Photo of Disturbed's Guy.

getupeatjelly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages getupeatjelly

i really hope it wins! i've voted for this design before i really really want one

how do i set my laser printer to stun?

wugsby

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wugsby
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties

awesome shirt, would definitely buy it

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 9 Private Messages zzzzz78759
Re: The Red Barron's First Flight

Get into the fog...get into the fog... I SO want this shirt!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 197 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: BUNDITO!

Haha, thank you guys.

I didn't expect a one color design to get much attention in the double-take. So this is great to see. :^)

scarletrayne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scarletrayne
Re: playful foxes

Ok so the fox on the bottom right, he's really concentrating with his tongue out and everything. He looks like he's trying to take a you-know. Is that what he's doing? Because if so, eww for dirty leaves afterward. lol.

morris1009

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morris1009

I want this sooooo bad!!!

AllyRX7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AllyRX7

Oh, I adore this shirt...so much childhood goodness...such awesome use of color...come on, be the little shirt that could...

Patrickspens, I don't know how you evoke so much emotion with just a few lines and brush strokes...but I thank you.

epicfal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages epicfal
Re: Inspired By The Dandy Lion

I can't believe the cuteness of this. I want one so bad.

epicfal

This design is so badass. I'm glad it's in the fog. Hopefully it goes to print!

epicfal

vorteks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vorteks
Re: Mirai

This is the first time I've ever voted for a shirt I already have. But hey, voted. And yes, I will buy another one if it prints.

Tirocupidus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tirocupidus
Re: Raisins Ruin Everything

The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced that raisins are the reason for all of the world's problems.

Tirocupidus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tirocupidus
Re: BUNDITO!

Bundito was in the fog last time, and I was flabbergasted on each of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings that his mug did not adorn the home page. I was muy sad. Now it's like he's just holding back for a photo finish. Right?

shiva4921

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shiva4921
buzatron wrote:FIRSTIES!!!!

hellz yeah i want this!

if this doesn't make it, i'm going to single-handedly cause the zombie apocolypse!

shiva4921

vorteks wrote:This is the first time I've ever voted for a shirt I already have. But hey, voted. And yes, I will buy another one if it prints.

despite shirt.woots are awesome quality, it is amazing how quickly it one can wear out a shirt when it is this awesome. :D

ISO30

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ISO30
annkingwriter wrote:no, not crow, but raven because of the roughness of the feathers, but still, gmv.
We have both in my neighborhood, best neighbors ever.

The hooked beak suggests of a bird of prey and the silhouette does resemble an eagle (with shorter wings), but the eye changes everything.

shiva4921

Please take the time to support these awesome shirt that didn't make in in their respective derbies. Yes, I only ask you to do so because I HAVE to have these to add to my ridiculously sized tshirt collection. Thank you in advance for your votes, and if not- then your time.

ryano1124

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryano1124
Re: Lost in Nightmares

MAN do I want this shirt. I wish it had won the derby it was in.

bluetuba

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bluetuba
mrwednesday wrote:As bass said, Travis explained that the HM's were assigned first. Some time after that as a spur of the moment thing, they decided to do a special print run.

They didn't think it was fair to eliminate it from the double take because it was not given a full print run. It was a special side print and therefore not eligible for the reckoning.

I really don't see any problem with woot's inclusion of the design in the double take and a certainly don't see anything wrong with bass keeping it in the running. She went above and beyond with this design which is really commendable.

^^ This

zachss514

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zachss514
ISO30 wrote:The hooked beak suggests of a bird of prey and the silhouette does resemble an eagle (with shorter wings), but the eye changes everything.

you think that red spot is an eye? i hope that isn't the case because it's in a very weird position...unless you're talking about something else.

lydnvos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lydnvos
Re: Sky in a Jar

I WANNNNNNNT THIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

arbala

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arbala

WIN. I will be highly disappointed if this doesn't print. The shirt tells a great story and visually appealing.

riddley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riddley
Re: The Path

I, too, really liked this one the first time around. Sadly, doesn't look like its going to make it into print this time either

thatrobert

quality posts: 23 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Inspired by King of the Beasts

• Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • Let's live our lives plastic elated, so wildly medicated, counting down till the charade's all over.

thatrobert

Re: washbot

• This is not SPAM.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • Let's live our lives plastic elated, so wildly medicated, counting down till the charade's all over.

thatrobert

Re: Inspired by One of those days

• This is not SPAM.

thatrobert

Re: Inspired by ABLAZE

• This is not SPAM.

thatrobert

Re: Fallen Royalty

• This is not SPAM.

tamtam700

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tamtam700
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties

This shirt is genious! My husband and I are huge dog fans and would LOVE to have this shirt in print. I hope it wins! Good luck.

My dog will eat your cat any day!

Tammy

asandstrom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asandstrom
Re: Sky in a Jar

I joined woot explicitly to get this shirt when I first saw it in the derby - need to get it voted up!

bassanimation

quality posts: 97 Private Messages bassanimation
thatrobert wrote:

• This is not SPAM.

Thanks for the badge, Robert! Also thank you everyone for coming back to support this design. I sure appreciate all the nice comments on this image, as I worked hard to make it something special. Glad you enjoyed it! :D

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Frozen Pizza

Love this lil guy!

bassanimation

quality posts: 97 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Mirai

Thank you so much for returning to support this design, everyone. Im super happy it was able to fulfill it's purpose earlier in the year, and that is all I can ask for. ^_^