grypes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grypes

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Reservoir Hot Dogs

Nicely done Skek!

melfox86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages melfox86
Johndis5 wrote:Well, this derby already turned out to be total crap. See you all next week.

Are we looking at the same derby?

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks
Re: cup hearts cake

In the beginning...

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172
Re: My Revolution Has a First Name...

His name could be Oscar...but he looks more like a Glenn.

VIVA REVOLUTION!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
alephnull2k1 wrote:A little too...suggestive for my taste. Hot dogs are kinda...suggestive...anyway, but with the little 70s-inspired swirls of color, it just gets even more...suggestive. I could not wear that shirt without taking a lot of crap about it, and my girlfriend couldn't wear it without me having to punch out a lot of knuckle-dragging jerks...

Sorry. This one is a "no" for me.

HA HA HA HA HA... rolls around on the ground. Well now I'm glad I took out the little pucker top off the hotdog. Thanks for letting me know sorry this doesn't work for you. Apparently all my designs for this derby are somewhat wrong. I'm glad that the 70's inspired-ness, if that's a word, comes through. Thanks for the comment.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Re: No Food or Drink

Dig it, voted! This'll make a great shirt, Boots. Any particular reason the doughnut is upside down?

BootsBoots

quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots

kender42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kender42
patrickspens wrote:It's National Doughnut Day!!!

Don't I already have this shirt? ....oh I see this time he has a brain in a jar. (Doughnut Panic!)

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
Re: Mashed Potatoes of the Third Kind

Love it!
I do this all the time whenever we have mashed potatoes with dinner.

grypes

I've got 3 entries this time. I would've had 4 but the 4th one was so popular in pre-derby that it's been conscripted towards other uses. :-) For now... my team!

kender42

Re: One smart cookie

I am going to get this one for the kid if it prints!

alephnull2k1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alephnull2k1
Re: Trojan Cupcake

Fun tip: If you need to produce a forest scene on top of a cake (let's say the birthday boy is a hunting enthusiast), broccoli makes great trees...but just like the plastic Optimus Prime, take it off before eating...

Remember. Broccoli is decoration, not food.

kender42

Re: Grilled

This made me laugh.

kender42

Re: Pizza N Love

If this doesn't print here you should put Mellow Mushroom logo over the top of it and sell it to them.

grypes

Re: Not that Easy

Your ideas are so difficult to compete with! <3

grypes

Awww... why so blue?

kender42

Re: In the Library With the Wrench

Clever! I like it.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Not in My Dojo!

haha!! I love it so much!

studio1172

Re: lactose intolerant!

Same here. Mess that carton up. Beat the lactose out of it!

ApeLad

quality posts: 44 Private Messages ApeLad
bassanimation wrote:Hahaha, excellent reference!! Yes! +1

Thanks! I rewatched it on netflix recently, and it's been on my mind ever since.

kender42

Re: A rough life

Raymb I think this one is actually so simple that it is great! I also can't think of a comment for all the Raymb haters out there since I can't think of another shirt you have done like this.

studio1172

Re: Mashed Potatoes of the Third Kind

Yeah...It is safe to say that any kid born in the 70's has done this with their dinner.

mrrogers413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrrogers413

Awesome shirt guys.

kender42

Re: A rough life

I would have liked the 'kart' drivers to have been closer to make the pun even more obvious.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
Re: Cookiethulhu

OK, you clearly just crammed some stuff of no relation together.

Is it suppose to be in space eating a cookie moon? It makes no sense. Perfect example of pop culture crap being used to pander with absolutely no concept other than the convoluted one you will likely spew out in response.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik

Too funny. The little motion lines around Mustard really sell it for me.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Just Chili-in'

I like to cook, and I like chili. But I often don't have time or inclination to hang out chopping veggies. Sooo, I invented 'cheater's chili'. This shirt is the recipe, more or less (stealing a page from Wences' book - Hope you don't mind, amigo!).
Brown 2 lbs ground beef in a heavy pot, then drain. Add a giant can of kidney beans (I think it's like a quart); two jars of Newman's Own Hot Salsa (or your own fave); a small 8 oz can of tomato sauce; as much chili powder as you like. Stir it up, put the lid on, turn it to low, and forget about it for a while - hours, even. Works in the crockpot, too.
This is the first version - halftone dots for highlights and shading.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: Not that Easy

Thanks! Ees funny, no? Oui!

studio1172

They have the same eyes...

Everyone should break this rule. Fight the man and make your food feel free.

kender42

Re: Soupuku

I think this is very clever and way too cute for something with intestines all over the place!

GMV!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: Doughnut Lobotomy

Ha ha ha ha I really like this one... Not sure if it needs the text though. This is a really clever use of the donut hole.

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Re: aaAAaaAAh

Revised , less disturbing version of my "Heaven on Earth" from the meat derby.

Bacon Rules!

deftgurl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deftgurl
Re: Sheriff Skillet

I love the smell of napalm/bacon in the morning!

alephnull2k1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alephnull2k1
DianaSprinkle wrote:HA HA HA HA HA... rolls around on the ground. Well now I'm glad I took out the little pucker top off the hotdog. Thanks for letting me know sorry this doesn't work for you. Apparently all my designs for this derby are somewhat wrong. I'm glad that the 70's inspired-ness, if that's a word, comes through. Thanks for the comment.

You're currently fogging, so maybe there are a lot of edgy college-types who probably like this one for precisely the reasons I couldn't wear it. Retro-70's is apparently "in"...best of luck to you! The artwork is really well done.

And yes, the pucker would have been...uh...hard to swallow. ;)

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Just Chili-in', V2.0

I like to cook, and I like chili. But I often don't have time or inclination to hang out chopping veggies. Sooo, I invented 'cheater's chili'. This shirt is the recipe, more or less (stealing a page from Wences' book - Hope you don't mind, amigo!).
Brown 2 lbs ground beef in a heavy pot, then drain. Add a giant can of kidney beans (I think it's like a quart); two jars of Newman's Own Hot Salsa (or your own fave); a small 8 oz can of tomato sauce; as much chili powder as you like. Stir it up, put the lid on, turn it to low, and forget about it for a while - hours, even. Works in the crockpot, too.
This is version 2 of the design, hand-shaded and highlighted, no halftone dots.

craftyminou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages craftyminou

I don't normally wear brown shirts but I would make an exception for this. GMV, and a definite buy if it prints!

cruelnv

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cruelnv
Re: Grilled

Oh, the (lack of) inhumanity!

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other user(s). Please keep in mind that these are only opinions and should not be inherently considered as factual statements. Thank you.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 223 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Cookiethulhu

@megsck, bass', melfox - thanks!

@Johndis5, it's planet Earth as a cookie (see the nations marked with cracks and chips). So yes, the Cthulhu/Cookie Monster is in space.

kender42

Re: Octo-hotdog

My wife makes little Bento Boxes for the kid every once in a while and these are her favorites.

Sadly this looks a little to...phallic for my taste.