bcutlip

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bcutlip
amberrose811 wrote:As they say when ordering, the shirts are a close fitting style so you may want to order a size up. I do and it fits perfect.

I never understood why woot decided to do this.

who the hell likes the "close fitting" style? What about making just a regular sized tshirt of decent quality?

even ordering a size larger is awkward because then it's way too long

Joffroi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Joffroi

I'll be honest, I don't think its a great shirt, but I just really want it. Ordering...

jeffsagel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jeffsagel

There seem to be an inordinately large number of shirts with a zombie theme on this website.

neffwe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neffwe
turf12 wrote:if you threw on a mustache, it would look like a zombified Mr. Redlegs.

Coincidently, there is a local shop here in Cincinnati that has this exact t-shirt design:

"Mr. Deadlegs"

jeffsagel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jeffsagel
bcutlip wrote:I never understood why woot decided to do this.

who the hell likes the "close fitting" style? What about making just a regular sized tshirt of decent quality?

I agree. I love woot shirts because of the fun designs and I've ordered quite a few, but I do wish they were higher quality and the size was more consistent with "regular brands" of T-Shirts. If Hanes can give me a high quality (blank) T-Shirt for under $10, I don't know why these need to be so much thinner and smaller.

I would gladly pay an extra $5 for these shirt designs if the underlying shirt was a high quality, thicker, more normal and consistent sized shirt.

pinchecat

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pinchecat

+1 for the "zombie theme is played out" crowd

SatchelB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SatchelB
bcutlip wrote:I never understood why woot decided to do this.

I think this is more for the women's shirts. I don't like baggy t-shirts so this little sentence actually helped me when I bought my first shirt.

neoeinstein

quality posts: 2 Private Messages neoeinstein

This seems to be the perfect shirt to wear while playing a game of Zombie Fluxx from Looney Labs. That version of the game has a goal called "Zombie Baseball Team".

qetza

quality posts: 3 Private Messages qetza

Nice design. Congrats Winter!

juliaL719

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juliaL719
jeffsagel wrote:I agree. I love woot shirts because of the fun designs and I've ordered quite a few, but I do wish they were higher quality and the size was more consistent with "regular brands" of T-Shirts. If Hanes can give me a high quality (blank) T-Shirt for under $10, I don't know why these need to be so much thinner and smaller.

I would gladly pay an extra $5 for these shirt designs if the underlying shirt was a high quality, thicker, more normal and consistent sized shirt.

American Apparel shirts are made sweatshop-free in America. They are of absurdly high quality.

They're also quite flattering - a lot better than your standard Beefy Tee.

silferwolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silferwolf

I don't really see why someone would pay for this :s

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

neoeinstein wrote:This seems to be the perfect shirt to wear while playing a game of Zombie Fluxx from Looney Labs. That version of the game has a goal called "Zombie Baseball Team".

Zombie Fluxx is an awesome game!

Coelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Coelli

I ordered this as my next shirt to wear on Zombie Shirt Thursday (the last Thursday of every month).

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=179044025485621

EvilA4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EvilA4

Aw damnit!! Would have been a rad shirt if there was additional gore.

lanreb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lanreb

How are the shirts selected for Mon-Thurs? Popular shirts from previous derbies?

GeofC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GeofC

Is there any possible way to get this screened on a blue or black shirt? I would purchase one if so. :/

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
bmw66x wrote:Reminds me of Reddit's signature troll face.

Here is a rendering

Actually, troll face was originally created by Whynne on deviantart and for 4chan :]...I love know your meme

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
ROGETRAY wrote:Zombie Fluxx is an awesome game!

best game ever!
along with Give Me the Brain

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

cyberpenguin

quality posts: 11 Private Messages cyberpenguin

This really needed to be printed on heather gray.

cyberpenguin

quality posts: 11 Private Messages cyberpenguin
MathUhhhSaurus wrote:best game ever!
along with Give Me the Brain

Last Night on Earth is definitely the best Zombie game!!!

bobbyfoster

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bobbyfoster

To all you zombie haters... These are just some of the Woot shirts I've purchased:
Vampire Zombie Robots from Space
Robot Zombie Apocalypse
Survival! Outrun. Outgun, Outlive.
Keep up the good work, Woot, and I'll keep buying shirts!

regentswift

quality posts: 3 Private Messages regentswift
cyberpenguin wrote:This really needed to be printed on heather gray.

I was just going to post and say the same thing.

volcanicash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages volcanicash

Extra thumbs-up for the write-up.

I don't know; I just work here.

creed2010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages creed2010

I am probably Sirius GPP and just didnt see where this info is located- but I want to buy a shirt woot gift card/certificate. Do they offer these? My brother would much rather pick his own shirt. I am sure my taste is way off the mark for him. Please save my brother from getting a shirt that sucks from me for his birthday!

Faerylandmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Faerylandmom
juliaL719 wrote:American Apparel shirts are made sweatshop-free in America. They are of absurdly high quality.

They're also quite flattering - a lot better than your standard Beefy Tee.

I concur most heartily. LOVE my woot tees.

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
spanchenblow wrote:This would have made a good Madball.

I had forgotten about those! I had "Touchdown Terror" growing up! Talk about memories...

So, the first thing I thought of when I saw this shirt was The Baseball Furies from The Warriors. I know they aren't zombies, but they never talk and are just plain creepy...and dangerous! haha...

The second thing I thought of would be that it would be really fun to have a softball team, and wear these as our uniforms...maybe even go so far as to show up to games in zombie makeup and shamble around (except when running is important). But hey, I've got a strange sense of humor sometimes... So, has anyone ever been in for 12 before!? lol

coreylamb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coreylamb

heh.. If woot starts making shirts that fit more traditional then I wont have anyplace to buy T-Shirts at all.. The slimmer then normal fit is ok, but the extra length compared to most other brands is awesome. I otherwise have to find XXLT shirts & thats basically impossible in a regular T-Shirt.. And if I was going to request any changes to be made to them I would perfer a thinner shirt. Heavy Weight t-shirts shrink more then thinner ones do.

I will agree as well that the sizes are erratic. I Can basically wear only the black & navy blue woot shirts in XXL as a rule of thumb. Most others aren't as long.

ambear88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ambear88
ndeliciousbass wrote:Dear Woot, STOP PICKING ZOMBIE SHIRTS!!! WE ARE TIRED OF EVERY OTHER DAMN SHIRT ON HERE BEING A ZOMBIE SHIRT!

I remember the days of when the shirts on here were actually good, how the times have changed...

Agreed, most shirts from woot themselves as of late have been a little lack luster :/

Hi!

cryss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cryss

Not impressed at all and actually it's one of the poorest choices that I've seen. Given the satirical explanation of what it stood for, made picking it as a choice even worse.

ndeliciousbass

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ndeliciousbass
coreylamb wrote:Deer Woot.. I Like Zombie shirts.. keep up the good work..

not cool bro.

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
bcutlip wrote:

I think you're just in the minority. The tighter fit is much more popular right now.

infinitesimon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages infinitesimon
midgerock wrote:interesting that this was a rejected sub from the zombie derby

oh thas too bad, looks so much better on the red.

puffytuffet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages puffytuffet

This shirt looks even better in person than in the picture. If you're on the fence about it, I say swing away while it's still in the reckoning.

And to all the Zh8rs out there, please try to get over it. As long as there are enough of us Z<3rs here to keep the zombie theme alive, it will continue to be offered. If you print it, we will chomp!