fleetfarx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fleetfarx
Re: Four Legs Good Two Legs Bad

maybe if it were a sheep interrupting a meeting...not the pig

sharkey59813

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharkey59813
Re: The Very Brave Caterpillar

Even though you did not win, I just wanted to say that this is a great representation of book art. Spot on! I would have voted for it if I had been paying attention.

stormqueen29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stormqueen29
Re: A Catchy Theme Song

If you figure out a way to get this printed, I am soooo getting at least two, I love this design! It's a pity it didn't make the cut.

Gale

fuznic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuznic
march2867 wrote:I think the illusion is great but I don't like the title - it states reading is detrimental.

...so nobody here has ever been reading late into the middle of the night when they should be sleeping and had thier eyes start to cross until the lines on the page run on and on and together and stuff in your closet looks to be moving?

angelrn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages angelrn
Re: Jealousy

Really bummed to see this one didn't make it into the fog... Nonetheless, an AWESOME design!!!

Angel*Fish

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
Re: Shelf Life

I'm shocked that this didn't grab 1st, with the momentum it clearly had from the start...and honestly I'm a little disgusted, considering what design beat this one...

I was all set to purchase 3 of these, but alas I must wait for (hopefully!) tomorrow...*sigh*

zebazga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zebazga

I want I want I want!

zebazga

Re: Fantasy Land of Literature

Dang, I really want this shirt.

zebazga

Re: A Grimm Tale

This is awesome. I love.

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas
Re: too much reading will damage your vision

I'm too late to vote (boo!) but wanted to say I really like this one. I think the enclosed bookcase "improvement" idea is cool in case you want to resub, although I'm not sure if it would give the eyes a better frame of reference and ruin the illusion. At any rate, kudos on your cool idea.

Adelas

Re: The Tree of Knowledge

Actually, yes, books DO grow on trees! I wish I'd been here in time to vote this up in the derby. Elegant design. I hope you resub sometime!

Adelas

Re: I'm Booked

I love the pun! Sorry I wasn't here in time to vote this up in the derby.

Adelas

Re: You Are What You Eat

This is so clever! I hope you submit it elsewhere for more chances of getting published. I would buy it for sure.

dreamyvelvet

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dreamyvelvet
Re: The Classics

Great shirt..a definite BUY

Adelas

Re: The Real Treasure

This is absolutely beautiful. I'm crossing my fingers for a chance to buy it... and if not I hope you find someone else who will publish it! (Better yet, self-publish on RedBubble where the purchaser can pick their own colors...)

Just a thought! I LOVE it!

Adelas

I'll be holding my breath and refreshing all weekend to make sure I get one of these.

harlsmits

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harlsmits
toby8915 wrote:There are already shirts with the whale and petunias out there, but none of just the flowers, resulting in this design.

Please put this up on your website so we can buy it and be cool!

that is not dead which can eternal lie
and with strange eons even death may die

aplundell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aplundell
Schnretzl wrote:
And computer science:
if(2b|!2b)
return true
return false

This betrays a terrible misunderstanding of the quote! He's not specifying a logical (Or bitwise as you have it) operation! He's specifying two possible execution paths.

Try this :

// The Question :
if( Slings_Arrows_Of_Outrageous_Fortune > Take_Arms_Against_Sea_Of_Troubles)
{
TwoB();
}
else
{
die();
sleep();
// FixMe, Possible bug : Perchance to dream?
}

mojojojo435

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mojojojo435
Re: too much reading will damage your vision

super shirt. Just a pity it wasn't submitted sooner!

beachcomber1969

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beachcomber1969
Re: Who Are You?

I still love this. As a Whovian who still has a thing for that hookah-smoking caterpillar this shirt makes me happy. If you ever sell it somewhere let us rabid fans know please!! And keep up the awesome Who art!

Lushadow357

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lushadow357

i will for sure buy this shirt should it win!!! it is so awesome!

Fumi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fumi
Re: Funny Things are Everywhere

so glad this won ^-^ just bought my son red fish blue fish shoes so had to get him one and one for myself :D

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 9 Private Messages zzzzz78759
laggyg wrote:I'm shocked that this didn't grab 1st, with the momentum it clearly had from the start...and honestly I'm a little disgusted, considering what design beat this one...

I was all set to purchase 3 of these, but alas I must wait for (hopefully!) tomorrow...*sigh*

I completely agree. It's not the design that beat this one but the designer. This has happened before. Just sayin'

obiwancanubi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages obiwancanubi
laughtrack wrote:How the hell did this fall out of the fog?

this sucks, this was the only shirt I wanted

mattlussier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattlussier
Re: Illiterate rainbow

RECOUNT!!!!!

ismith43

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ismith43

aww man... i didn't like any of the other ones. i haven't ordered a shirt in a while bc they're either "not me" or a variation of the same thing that printed the week before.

shaduki1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaduki1
Re: Oh No Not Again!

Love to buy this one!

ryanzim71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryanzim71
Re: Face Book Picture

Woot needs more stuff like this! The top shirts completely suck lately and I couldn't really see any of the weirdos voting for them wearing em'. This, on the other hand, is fantastic! Keep up the good work and hopefully you get some top spots soon!

kreinha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kreinha

I really loved this shirt! I'm so disappointed that it didn't make it in the top three, it would have been an instant purchase for me

booyoh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages booyoh
Re: Search Function

"Shirt.Woot.com" hitchhiker here. I was browsing the derby collection and I really like this shirt. Where's the buy button?

goatcane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goatcane
petitefilou wrote:I like how you imply that anyone who disagrees with you is badly read/ doesn't understand literature. I understand it just fine, thanks.

I still think this is tasteless though, which is something WOOT wants to avoid being associated with (which is why they don't allow toilet humour.) There are other ways to "debate literature"

I welcome disagreement.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
laggyg wrote:
Not to be a nitpicker, but his name is "Waldo" not "Wally" haha =P

Actually, in some countries he's known as Wally.

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

JoeDeth

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JoeDeth
Re: Lewis Carroll Was Such a Card

If this wins, woot should print it on the front as shown and then flip and print it on the back.

MIND.BLOWN.

kanliu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kanliu
Re: Bunny Basics

anyway to buy a shirt/design that did not win the derby?

mathewslim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mathewslim
cruelnv wrote:That shirt is great (I love that The Watchmen was used). The shirt was maybe used for inspiration, but it's a completely different shirt. Also, while maybe a bit off topic, does anyone know what book the monster with the apple is from (second row from the bottom)? I can only think of Where the Wild Things Are and The Very Hungry Caterpillar...

twilight I think.

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 9 Private Messages zzzzz78759

Dear Woot Gods,

Please, please, please print this shirt. If it does not place in the top 3 of the derby (how could it not but who would have figured a white kitten would beat it?), please print it anyway.

I really, really, really must have this shirt. In several sizes. Kids and adults. Please.

Thank you.

explodedwhale

quality posts: 5 Private Messages explodedwhale
Re: Literary fail

all I can say is... after today's offering of that infernal dead-eyed cat with the suggestive hat, this shirt better end up for sale on this site. for cereal. I wants me a Kenny Rogers t-shirt. Gotta love The Gambler!

muhammadajalal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages muhammadajalal

How did this not win 1st place?!? Oh well, when I see the shirt tonight, it will be my first Woot ever...ecstatic!

Seekay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Seekay

Hahahaha this is awesomely creative.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SeekayFilms

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
muhammadajalal wrote:How did this not win 1st place?!? Oh well, when I see the shirt tonight, it will be my first Woot ever...ecstatic!

Grats on your 1st...welcome to the addiction =D