blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
Re: Fire maker, Rain bringer

Please, this is the only shirt I want this week, and I also want to send one to Japan. VOTE for the Rain Bringer , Fire Maker!

lydnvos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lydnvos
expo01 wrote:yeah thanks! , it made it for some minutes for what i could see.

...i'm sad now. =[**

VenomZ302

quality posts: 0 Private Messages VenomZ302

This is awesome! I would LOVE to have this. If it gets printed, I'll be buying it as soon as I possibly can.

nylak22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nylak22
Re: Dia De Los Mexicanos

This is great! Print it, Woot!

toxicwombat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toxicwombat

I'm sure this will win. It's head-and-shoulders above the other entries in terms of artistic merit. I also love the colour -- it's been a while since we had a green shirt!

xdianamoonx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xdianamoonx
Re: Quetzal

This is a beautiful design. Too bad this shouldn't be qualified for the theme of Mexico, as it's not its national bird, it's Guatemala's. I'd love to own it.

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
brushfire wrote:I am swamped at work, with a Monday dealine. Iwill be working straight through, sleeping when I can. So, I know this isn't going to win, but I am still excited that this did so well. It's a good start and I had a lot of fun working with a Blind Dog (Thanks, again)! Thank you so much, everybody especially Paige and DrakxXx for the great comments. I had so much fun, I want to do another one, maybe BlindDog will do another one with me or maybe I'll try one on my own. It may not be good, but I'll get better.

I would love this to hit 50!! Please y'all!
Adios, muchachos! Muy Mucho trabajo!
BG

Any time, I had fun, 2! You're a good artist and a clever Lady. Better luck next time...
BlindDog3D

flyingspoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flyingspoon

I hope the site editors read me!

Produce this shirt! it's a classy design!
Please, not a child shirt again.. Like the melting candy car, the playful foxes., or the candy skull.

Hope this Tshirt is selected as editors' choice!!

flyingspoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flyingspoon
flyingspoon wrote:I hope the site editors read me!

Produce this shirt! it's a classy design!
Please, not a child shirt again.. Like the melting candy car, the playful foxes., or the candy skull.

Hope this Tshirt is selected as editors' choice!!

Of course i'm taking about EL LUchador that ranked 32nd!!

qetza

quality posts: 2 Private Messages qetza
xdianamoonx wrote:This is a beautiful design. Too bad this shouldn't be qualified for the theme of Mexico, as it's not its national bird, it's Guatemala's. I'd love to own it.

Thanks!

Given it's long history in the region, I certainly think it does qualify as fitting the theme of "Mexico".

Quetzal feathers were highly valued by both the Mayans and Aztecs; both ancient cultures that once lived in Mexico. There are at least 2 quetzals that spend part of the year in Mexico. Another is Quetzacoatl (the feathered serpent); A god used by cultures as far back as the Olmecs and the people of Teotihuacan (both based in Mexico). The feathers used in representations of this god were usually Quetzal feathers.

I think it's plenty and it would be awesome to see it print .

SubBass49

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SubBass49
Re: Frida Y Diego

Art teacher in a predominantly Latino school...would TOTALLY rock this.

SubBass49

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SubBass49
Re: dia de los!

NICE stuff...wish it won.

griff10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages griff10
Re: Barely Legal

Google images of "family fleeing signs mexico border" then you'll get it. I would have totally bought this shirt. It is hilarious.

wvutkep1002

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wvutkep1002
Re: La Fiesta

WOW how did I miss this one during voting? MY BAD! This, of all the contenders, is the most on topic, this shirt IS MEXICO and I MUST HAVE IT!! PLEASE BE THE #3 so I can buy this tomorrow, PLEASE!!!

I just keep buying more and more crap...

wvutkep1002

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wvutkep1002
walmazan wrote:Really appreciate all the comments and votes in this one!

Que viva la fiesta!

Honestly, i love buying shirts at shirt.woot! but you might consider opening your own site, and selling your own designs. you are incredible with every theme, never off topic and always wearable. just make sure you print on american apparel so i can buy them all!!! HATS OFF TO YOU FRIEND!!

I just keep buying more and more crap...

muhammadajalal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages muhammadajalal
Re: Lady of the Dead

Please print...please please please print...

ritaroobias

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ritaroobias
muhammadajalal wrote:Please print...please please please print...

Really disappointed and surprised that this didn't print. It was my favorite entry! You did a fantastic job :]

prettysammy007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prettysammy007

Threw a miniature hissy fit at midnight when I realized this wouldn't print. I really really wanted this shirt.

"IT'S COOOOOL GUY!"

FrodoFraggins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FrodoFraggins
Re: El Zorro

I would buy this shirt right now. Forgot those folks who are twisting the rules around so tightly that they can make a crappy case on why this got rejected. Boooo to them. I love the cute animals. Props to Ramb.

smithsonia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages smithsonia

nothing against the other entries, but I was so sorry this one did not get printed.

better luck next time-- that was a beautiful design!

sagakun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sagakun

So sad that this shirt will probably not show up this Reckoning 4th place... seriously?! So close! Please, PLEASE keep submitting this design, it is so beautiful.

bethlp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bethlp

This is so freakin' gorgeous. I loooove the beautiful mantilla. I really, really wish it had printed.

oneolddawg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oneolddawg

I want one!

johnnyk71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnnyk71
Re: La Fiesta

it's a total crock that this design hasn't printed yet! boo-urns!

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
johnnyk71 wrote:it's a total crock that this design hasn't printed yet! boo-urns!

Wait. Are you saying boo, or boo-urns?

Eithlinn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Eithlinn

I know it's a bit late to be commenting, but *please* keep submitting this. It's freaking gorgeous.

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
Re: Don't Drink Ver2

I still like it!