NitsuaKun

quality posts: 49 Private Messages NitsuaKun

Is Paper gonna do Scissor's nails or something?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who can read binary and those who can't.

scrimpty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scrimpty

"everything was permitted, nothing was forbidden"

possibly a play on the assassin's creed?

leilana80

quality posts: 23 Private Messages leilana80

Ahh, my first Shirt Woot. And I believe it was well worth it!

numbworks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages numbworks

Cute figures but I'd no buy it

crawling the web for cheap and nerd t-shirts to buy...

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 206 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I love your use of props here. I would've put money on this taking first place (and 3000+ sales).

Congratulations on a great first print, Radscoolian!

ownster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ownster

This design would be so much cooler without the arrows. But then again, I hate having to explain t-shirts to people constantly.

DCno10

quality posts: 376 Private Messages DCno10

Time for a bit of Demetri Martin:

Handshakes/Rock Paper Scissors

and if you don't feel like watching (which you should):

I like rock, paper, scissors -- two-thirds. Rock breaks scissors: these scissors are bent, they're destroyed, I can't cut stuff -- I lose. Scissor cuts paper: this is strips, this is not even paper, this can take me forever to put this back together -- you got me. Paper covers rock: rock is fine, no structural damage to rock. Rock can break through paper at any point, just say the word. Paper sucks. It should be rock, dynamite with a cuttable wick, scissors.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5

How many "Rock, Paper, Scissor" shirts has woot printed now? Feels like too many.

marctrice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marctrice

Unfair advantage for Scissors - can't she both cut Rock's fuel hose AND the paper? Also, why did I assume Scissors was female? Must be a Bobbit meme...

loge18

quality posts: 7 Private Messages loge18

The Handy Trinity!

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

I can't stand it when people say, "paper, rock, scissors." It's "rock, paper, scissors (RPS)!" Every other way just sounds wrong.

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
acdawg wrote:I prefer Spock, lizard, scissors, paper, rock.

Similar Shirts Exist

move along

ArdillaCiega

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ArdillaCiega
marctrice wrote:Unfair advantage for Scissors - can't she both cut Rock's fuel hose AND the paper? Also, why did I assume Scissors was female? Must be a Bobbit meme...

I disagree. Advantage rock. Scissors wouldn't be able to get close enough... Rock Melts scissors.

+ now if you really piss rock off, he can go molten; you wouldn't like rock when he's molten.

Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day.

acdawg

quality posts: 27 Private Messages acdawg
jasonAP wrote:Play rock, paper, scissors against a machine!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/science/rock-paper-scissors.html

I, for one, welcome our new rock, paper, scissors-playing overlords.

Play rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock here!

equazcion

quality posts: 65 Private Messages equazcion

That's one old-school flame thrower -- modern ones use a spark plug instead of a pilot light extending off the barrel tip, nor the protruding pressure gauge. Not to nitpick or anything.

Have you been eating that sandwich again?

ringod30

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ringod30

Just a thought here, wouldnt paper be doing Scissors a favor with that file? Paper would only be sharpening his blades making it easier for scissors to slice through paper.

icspots

quality posts: 3 Private Messages icspots
almsforoblivion wrote:Adding just Lizard and Spock is for wusses. Real men play RPS-25.

lol! Love the difference between "man" and "woman" on that.

But congrats Radscoolian on first place!

Medicfrost

quality posts: 51 Private Messages Medicfrost

This shirt looks like it should be a Pay Per View event.

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote

If I didn't already have several dark woot shirts I'd be on this one instantly. Nonetheless it's a great shirt, congrats on the print Radscoolian!

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman

In for 2. Nice job.

joecooool

quality posts: 19 Private Messages joecooool

The file doesn't make sense, that just sharpens scissors.

Should have paper holding a hammer.

btbaker22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btbaker22

Does anyone realize how wrong this is???

capsfanbryce

quality posts: 4 Private Messages capsfanbryce

Frankly, Paper has this whole competition wrapped up. He just needs to outrun rock and scissors until they run out of fuel/electricity.

Well done on the design!

xarous

quality posts: 10 Private Messages xarous

If you look closely the Rock is all ready cracking under pressure.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Johndis5 wrote:How many "Rock, Paper, Scissor" shirts has woot printed now? Feels like too many.

According to our stats, 6 out of 1427 Shirt.Woot designs feature Rock Paper Scissors in some fashion.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
joecooool wrote:The file doesn't make sense, that just sharpens scissors.

If you file parallel to the edge at an angle, it will sharpen the edge.

If you file perpendicular to the cutting edge, it will dull the edge.

adonisseraph

quality posts: 2 Private Messages adonisseraph
acdawg wrote:I prefer Spock, lizard, scissors, paper, rock.

I totally agree with this post! Just need a lizard and spock and were set!

npike

quality posts: 0 Private Messages npike

In for one, thanks woot!

dominator101

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dominator101
almsforoblivion wrote:Adding just Lizard and Spock is for wusses. Real men play RPS-25.

How exactly do they justify paper beating a freakin' nuclear bomb?

elefader

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elefader
wren1024 wrote:I wish the role reversal was more apparent.

I think the arrows detract from the whole design... seriously, who doesn't know rock-scissors-paper?

cherrymash

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cherrymash
dominator101 wrote:How exactly do they justify paper beating a freakin' nuclear bomb?

A nuclear weapons ban treaty, of course. Just sign them out of existance!

rskelhorn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rskelhorn
elefader wrote:I think the arrows detract from the whole design... seriously, who doesn't know rock-scissors-paper?

Perhaps you should look at the direction of the arrows again?

"Role Reversal" Paper kills scissors... hence the arrows.

Johndis5

tgentry wrote:According to our stats, 6 out of 1427 Shirt.Woot designs feature Rock Paper Scissors in some fashion.

Obviously compared to every shirt you've ever printed it's not a high percentage, and I wasn't implying that it should have been rejected based on the others.

How many Rock, Paper, Scissor shirts are really necessary? I feel that after about the 2nd or 3rd one, it's time to move on to something else. Like hop scotch or kick the can.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Johndis5 wrote:Obviously compared to every shirt you've ever printed it's not a high percentage, and I wasn't implying that it should have been rejected based on the others.

How many Rock, Paper, Scissor shirts are really necessary? I feel that after about the 2nd or 3rd one, it's time to move on to something else. Like hop scotch or kick the can.

I don't know, I'm just giving you the number. Seems like a different take on the game than we've done before I guess.

Johndis5

tgentry wrote:I don't know, I'm just giving you the number. Seems like a different take on the game than we've done before I guess.

It's true, this one is different, maybe I'm just bitter because I always lost at that game.

truffleshuffle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages truffleshuffle

I think that instead of a flame-thrower, the rock should be holding a pair of scissors. The paper should be holding a large rock and the scissors should be holding a piece of paper. How meta would that be?

dboyd1089

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dboyd1089

Another "Rock, Paper. Scissors" shirt? Please, no more shirts involving this trio. They've been done several times already.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
dboyd1089 wrote:Another "Rock, Paper. Scissors" shirt? Please, no more shirts involving this trio. They've been done several times already.

6 times, as Travis said earlier.

Hey, it's what the voters wanted. No different than in politics. And if you didn't participate last week in the voting process ...

emeycakes

quality posts: 11 Private Messages emeycakes
ownster wrote:This design would be so much cooler without the arrows. But then again, I hate having to explain t-shirts to people constantly.

My thoughts exactly. The arrows seem quite unnecessary.

ldrefke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ldrefke

Have to agree with a previous poster...missing Spock and Lizard. However, it won't stop me from seriously thinking about purchasing this version of rock, scissors, paper.