PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Orca's Ocean

Great depiction of the water and the luminescence of the orcas in the moonlight expo!

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: aPEELing Onion

Beautiful, subtle colouring as usual walmazan. I like your dance of 1000 onion skins.

mrsbigeddi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrsbigeddi
Re: Open Ocean

WOW! love the detail

danhoch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danhoch

It is a good thing I clicked on full picture!
The small icon does not do this shirt justice!
The lines and colors are awesome!
Wish I could vote more often!

juliaL719

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juliaL719
taternuggets wrote:I think rejected entries should have to bask in their shame rather than be removed by the submitter. Just sayin....

And just sayin it here, because, well... you know.

You mean like this?

http://www.shirtwhat.com/archive_e.php?entry=54437

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
taternuggets wrote:I think rejected entries should have to bask in their shame rather than be removed by the submitter. Just sayin....

And just sayin it here, because, well... you know.

Was it rejected or just pulled due to low performance? Shirtwhat didn't capture a rejection reason.

move along

Narfcake

quality posts: 281 Private Messages Narfcake
j5 wrote:Was it rejected or just pulled due to low performance? Shirtwhat didn't capture a rejection reason.

Rejected, then removed by the artist, which then removes the entry, reason, and comments.

When I tattled, I also wrote in "don't reject until 24 hours has passed so the artist can't remove it" ... or something like that. They didn't wait.

waningmoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waningmoon
DoublEE wrote:Souldn't it be, "the cynic?"

Shouldn't it be "shouldn't", grammar fraeks?

megan1978

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megan1978
pokethedeadkat wrote:This Owl is an Officer with the Independent Order of Oddfellows. For good measure, he's in an Oval frame. And maybe his fly is Open.

He looks obstinate.

truffleshuffle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages truffleshuffle
Re: Odette

Odette is an enchanted princess in "Swan Lake" who is under a spell of the evil sorcerer Von Rothbart; she has been transformed into a swan by day and can only regain her human form at night.

SeedUvPain

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SeedUvPain
Re: Octopus Orchestra

An Old-timey Octopus with an Orange tie conducts an Organ, Ocarina, and Oboe Orchestra, to the delight of some Orchids

Thanks for looking!

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks
Re: octopie

Mmmm.

pandeownium

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pandeownium
Re: Oriental Oinkers

Oh dear… I didn’t mean for this to come off as raciest. Sorry to any it may have offended. I was not aware that “Oriental” was considered offensive now, I will take note.

As for the colors, I used brown, yellow, white, red, black, green, and pink. Seven colors right?

jessierahl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jessierahl
Josephus wrote:hmm. I wonder why? it's only been submitted for 3 hrs, and that was at 5:44 A.M. Eastern time.

Plus it's on a white shirt. They don't seem to be too popular. I wouldn't want one, not a fan of white shirts.

I do like this, however. But I think it'd look nicer on cream, perhaps.

Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire. Deserve victory. Tagla vassternich.

Mazuri

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Mazuri
walmazan wrote:Welcome to the Veggie-table Dance!

Too bad that's not on the shirt! That alone makes me wants it more!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Occupied Octopus

Aw shucks, out of the fog today!

imsochady wrote:Still doing great I see, cute design!

imsochady! Where've you been? Thanks

spanchenblow

quality posts: 10 Private Messages spanchenblow
Re: The Orb-Weaver

Really nice, but it seems like a big stretch for the derby theme.

avidan111

quality posts: 1 Private Messages avidan111
spanchenblow wrote:I like the texture and style. Though I wouldn't wear it (not my cuppa), I think you should resubmit with a smaller, perspective-appropriate hat. I understand distorting the perspective so you can see her face, but it's a little too noticeable at this scale. I can't be the only one bothered by this...can I?

thats not a hat....

"Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

avidan111

quality posts: 1 Private Messages avidan111
Re: The Orchid Onryō

I so love your attention to detail. you get such a feeling of romantic mystery from this design. i love it. voted!

"Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

Astronomer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Astronomer
Re: Guess Who?

This shirt MUST PRINT so I can wear it to the San Diego Comic-Con! Come on, Who fans, get the vote out!

I love the exaggerated perspective and comic book style, and the time-vortex thingy makes the colors pop.

I'm in for three!

holothuria

quality posts: 4 Private Messages holothuria
waningmoon wrote:Shouldn't it be "shouldn't", grammar fraeks?

Shouldn't it be "Frakes", since Riker is undoubtedly facepalming right about now?

Bad ideas free; brilliant ideas by derangement.

curli76

quality posts: 18 Private Messages curli76
pandeownium wrote:Oh dear… I didn’t mean for this to come off as raciest. Sorry to any it may have offended. I was not aware that “Oriental” was considered offensive now, I will take note.

As for the colors, I used brown, yellow, white, red, black, green, and pink. Seven colors right?

I believe six is the limit; I know you didn't mean any harm.

j5

Narfcake wrote:Rejected, then removed by the artist, which then removes the entry, reason, and comments.

The comments are retained here, just unlinked from the entry. I checked for a rejection reason within, but saw none.

I hope walmazan keeps this one active, just because.

move along

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
Re: Order of the O-Cult

Some great comments so far. Thank you so much! It's been a great way to start the day, watching this one grab so many votes. It is very very appreciated.

shygote

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shygote

This is quite a clever idea. It would be really cool if the design could wrap around the entire shirt, but I'm guessing that's not possible with Woot.

bxgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bxgirl

gorgeous!

PixelPotato

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PixelPotato

Haha I love the orca's expression

j5

I like it, but it could always benefit from more ocelot. :p

move along

almsforoblivion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages almsforoblivion
Re: EVENING OASIS

What a nice, relaxing design!

Manvyi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Manvyi
Re: Trompe l'oeil

O la la! Going slightly French with this one - not that the oeil is likely to be very much trompé in this case.

oeil = eye
otarie = sea lion
onde = wave
oiseau = bird
obélisque = obelisk
orage = storm

emilycompany

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emilycompany

Love it....

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
j5 wrote:Was it rejected or just pulled due to low performance? Shirtwhat didn't capture a rejection reason.

There has been at least one occasion, likely more, where shirt.what? lists an entry as rejected/removed where the artist claims they just removed it and there was no rejection. I haven't seen any way for that to happen, but apparently it can. It is also very possible to just miss the rejection reason on a legitimate rejection, so either way could be the case here.

Manvyi

Re: Open Ocean

Very nicely and skilfully done - but, personally, I think it's a trifle too square for my taste.

anidi79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anidi79
Re: ODIN

I used a bust of Odin as a reference.
I was surprised not to see this Norse God in the derby.... so I felt I needed to submit one LOL
Hope you guys enjoy!!

Manvyi

Re: The Good Octopus

Too many arms?

almsforoblivion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages almsforoblivion
Re: Level 85 Ogre

Very nice job with the colors.

kahly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kahly
Re: COD BLACK OctPS

Im hoping one Octopus shirt wins the derby

kahly

Re: Octopus Owies

awwwww...

kahly

helgram wrote:Thanks spiritgreen, burnapaperzach!
here's some extra detail to show the halftones.

Oooo nice

Manvyi

Re: Opulence

Ingeniously on-theme and very different.