I love it, its so cute!

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: Spacetime

Spacetime , also known as the fourth dimention , hope you like it thanks. (o;

bakbam

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bakbam
Re: Four Classmates

Love it. I do hate that funky green color cause I love terrible in green, but if prints in for 3. Wish I could vote as many times as I would buy.

ochopika

quality posts: 27 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

gayemeyer wrote:LOL! So funny..

Thanks, mom.

Woot, I have an awesome idea. You make a site called shirt.mom.com, it is just like shirt.woot except that only my mom can vote. Profit!

Kilometer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kilometer
gement wrote:I don't get the grouping. I mean, I can usually find *some* logic for lumping disparate characters together. Is there a theme here other than "the characters I would most like to draw as chihuahuas"?

I'm pretty sure it's the ears

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Four Seasons In One Day

Insert comment

ochopika

Staff

muhammadajalal wrote:Nice idea, but the clouds are overwhelming in this picture. Why not shift the clouds up a bit so you can still see the land, but the picture remains flat? It'd make more sense.

hmm yesh, I had so much fun with the clouds that I went crazy with them! I could also fix a few other things with this one, maybe I will. I'm not totally solid with this derby... numbers just don't inspire me very much for some reason.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: The Four Seasonings

I started out wanting the four seasonings to be salty, sweet, sour, bitter - the 'four tastes' your tongue can detect. But, 'bitter' involved spices that just wouldn't be recognizable. At least the way I color. Let's just call that green guy 'Dill', and the white one 'Sugar'. yeah, that's the ticket.
Anyhoo - The Four Seasonings, crooning their way to the top of the menu. Thanks! Bigger here.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
Re: Four Seasons In One Day

Awesome work, P-Pants. My only minor crit, is I wonder what it would look like if that leaf in the center was just shirt color.

gement

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gement
Re: Four Beetles

This is my Beetles pick - you made cool choices on how to symbolize each cover.

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
ieges wrote:Ben Franklin uses kite when discovering Electricity

George Washington feeds baby APPLE baby food (after cutting down his fathers apple tree)

Teddy Roosevelt with a teddy bear.

Wow, this shirt is just so awesome!

Thanks! But did you know that teddy bears are named after Teddy Roosevelt?

Radscoolian

almsforoblivion wrote:Close, except that is CHERRY food, and Washington cut down a CHERRY tree.

Nice one, radscoolian. GMV!

Right you are. Thanks!

collinvh

quality posts: 62 Private Messages collinvh

Happy 4th Birthday Woot!
Thanks for Viewing. Please Vote.

gement

Re: Four Cardinal Hats

I'm trying to remember, but I think I've seen the Doctor wear all of these but East...

Caddywompus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Caddywompus

Did this idea begin during the Mexican themed derby?

I just bought a taco shirt from Woot, might have to get another one if you make it. Good luck.

Radscoolian

tgentry wrote:

We figured it would be via "Four score and seven years ago," but regardless of how you got there, you've discovered this week's Mystery Icon! Congrats! Expect a screaming monkey in the mail, just make sure your address is up to date!

Hah! Thanks Woot!

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
lucky1988 wrote:awesome!

Thanks lucky!

Radscoolian

holothuria wrote:Poor James Madison, slighted again.

He was the "father of the constitution", but all he wore was a powdered wig and a dour face. Not half as cool as a stove pipe hat.

Remember- it's not what you do, but how awesome you look doing it.

katrinabean86

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katrinabean86
Re: Four Classmates

Thank you for making the thumbnail Hufflepuff :D Hoping this prints!

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester
tgentry wrote:Death is traditionally the fourth and final horseman of the four hoursemen. Hence the reason death is on-topic minus the other three. Hope this helps. You can all stop tattling on Death now.

HAHA! I like the "stop tattling on death."

Azurett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azurett
muhammadajalal wrote:While I understand the premise of it...what exactly happened to the last blue gummy? I see a hand about to grab it..but why is it digging into the shirt?

Anyways..it's a cute shirt, but it's so...bland. Nothing of significance or social appeal around it. It's not even artsey, looks like something I could draw, and I'm a horrible artist. I much prefer your "Seasons" shirt.

Oh, give it a break. I, too, am sick of a lot of Ramyb's designs, but you've gone a little too far for no reason. Does it have to be of significance? No. It is just a shirt design for crying out loud. Not "artsey"..really? There is a famous work of art where the whole canvas is just painted a solid blue. Anything can be justified as art, and this design is in fact art whether you agree to it or not. Next time, just think before you post.

katrinabean86

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katrinabean86
Re: Seasons

Really nice design

Azurett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azurett
Re: Four Change

I really enjoy this design, but, something about the snowman just puts me off.

kyuriacity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyuriacity
Re: DPAD-4-LIFE

I like it~ sweet D-pad design =]

gement

Re: Four Dimensions Illustrated

This one needs more loving detail (or a more ambitiously stylized simplicity), but I dig the idea and I hope you'll refine it.

almsforoblivion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages almsforoblivion
Re: Lvl 4 Taco

Hahaha, great style.

gement

Re: ASSASSINS WILD

As an MS Paint Adventures fan, this shirt idea makes me ridiculously happy. Not because it's a direct reference, just because I've been conditioned to love random associations with card suits, and this heist flick looks like a doozy.

gement

Re: Thunderkitten! 4 years old, even.

Other than claiming the subject is four years old, I don't see how this relates to the theme.

notacat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages notacat
ieges wrote:Ben Franklin uses kite when discovering Electricity

George Washington feeds baby APPLE baby food (after cutting down his fathers apple tree)

Teddy Roosevelt with a teddy bear.

Wow, this shirt is just so awesome!

Oh man, thanks for explaining. So much funnier that way.

I'm guessing you're one of those people who ruins jokes with the whole "See it's funny because..." line a lot.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
Re: horses

Very nice! I always enjoy seeing your stuff, even if it's generally underneath a pile of mediocre crap.

+1 from me!

polluxoil

quality posts: 33 Private Messages polluxoil
Re: Lvl 4 Taco

This is amazing. I love pixel art.

gement

Re: Four Adventurers in Oz

This is hilarious. I don't know why it's making me giggle so hard.

gement

Re: Spacetime Continuum

This one's yummy. The deep colors you've used are wonderful, and the design is nice and clean. It says "Hi, I'm a geeeeeeek but with taste."

gement

Re: Fundamental Force!

By their relative sizes, it's clear that Triangle Man will beat Particle Man.

taylertot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taylertot
Re: Four Flavors Left

Truth: ramyb is an exceptional T-shirt design artist. The work tends to be clean, usually mass-appealing, and easily understandable. At the same time, the artwork itself is easily in the top 20 as far as just raw art talent goes. Honestly, all those that claim "anyone" or even they themselves could "easily" do what ramyb does is an outright liar.

Truth: Shirt.Woot derbies are not pure art competitions. While I'm aware Mona Lisa has appeared on a T-shirt or two, T-shirt art and regular art are two different things.

Truth: This is a business more than anything else. ramyb has a following; his shirts sell, and sell well. Mock and insult him all you want, but he's still going to be the one cashing checks at the bank.

Truth: Hatin' solves nothing.

lunadust12

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunadust12
Re: ASSASSINS WILD

i was waiting for a playing card one i actually liked! good luck guys!

taylertot

gement wrote:This is hilarious. I don't know why it's making me giggle so hard.

I think the sad part is...when I designed this, I giggled, too...but...it's the "I don't know why" that I think is throwing others off (and maybe me now, too)

Thanks for the support, though!

taylertot

notacat wrote:Oh man, thanks for explaining. So much funnier that way.

I'm guessing you're one of those people who ruins jokes with the whole "See it's funny because..." line a lot.

Sometimes this world needs that so we know when to laugh...like a laugh track. Otherwise, we're uncertain what is funny.

ochopika

Staff

taylertot wrote:Truth: ramyb is an exceptional T-shirt design artist. The work tends to be clean, usually mass-appealing, and easily understandable. At the same time, the artwork itself is easily in the top 20 as far as just raw art talent goes. Honestly, all those that claim "anyone" or even they themselves could "easily" do what ramyb does is an outright liar.

Truth: Shirt.Woot derbies are not pure art competitions. While I'm aware Mona Lisa has appeared on a T-shirt or two, T-shirt art and regular art are two different things.

Truth: This is a business more than anything else. ramyb has a following; his shirts sell, and sell well. Mock and insult him all you want, but he's still going to be the one cashing checks at the bank.

Truth: Hatin' solves nothing.

true dat.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Re: Four Flavors Left

I see you have the old shore horn out again.