moosepod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moosepod
Re: Fundamental Force!

I love being a nerd. Especially one in the radiology field! I really want this shirt, but I am NOT looking forward to explaining it to my girlfriend and her family, my family members, and friends.

VOTE- Click Below!!!

moosepod

iamsenorcoche wrote:water, fire, air and dirt;

this shirt, how does it work?

Ancient elements.

VOTE- Click Below!!!

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
Re: Please Adopt Us

Just thinking about the potential destruction these puppies could cause makes my head hurt...and I've seen it all, believe me. I was a dog trainer for about 3 years, worked in shelters, and now work at a vet. Your elemental puppies downright frighten me haha =P

Very cute...GMV for puppies! =)

holothuria

quality posts: 4 Private Messages holothuria
XshadowraithX wrote:Actually, the sense "touch" is the only one of the senses that isnt a specialized nerve cell. "touch" like on ur finger is from open ended nerve cells where when mechanical "pressure" is exerted on that cell it sparks off a signal to ur brain.

the "eye", while not evolutionarily advanced (cuz its backwards) is still a special sense.

Don't you see? That's why Touch was the only one senseless enough to pull the trigger. Sure, Hearing heard the blast and didn't make a noise, and Smell isn't one to go nosing around. It's been rumored for years that Taste enjoyed the flavor of tears, thought Eyesight's choice in art was tasteless . . . . but that doesn't mean he wanted Eyesight shot. No, only Touch knew the sting of jealousy; only he could keep his nerve when he felt that cold steel. Being composed of typical neurons doesn't make him neurotypical. Yet . . . yet you can see it in his face that he feels pain for what he did--more than Smell, Taste, even Hearing; more pain than Eyesight himself felt.

Bad ideas free; brilliant ideas by derangement.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
laggyg wrote:I really enjoy this design. It's got a very 80's feel to me for some reason...maybe the colors, I don't know. I could totally see myself wearing this to the beach if it were on a lighter color shirt lol. Nothing against black, and I don't know if the colors would pop as well on anything BUT black. But it IS avery "summery" shirt, and black is the opposite of summer =P

I watched The North Shore and Thrashin' a couple of nights ago and told my wife that I really miss the crazy colors we used to wear in the 1980s. So yeah, this was kind of based on that idea. Too bad woot doesn't have a pink or aqua blank, that this could go on.

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi
seedsofsedition wrote:oh dear lord that is fantastic, very well done!

p.s. am I missing something or did you just make a x-men joke?

Thanks!

p.s.

Yups.

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester
Re: 4Shadowing

Yeah! Dooomcat is back, and with a pretty awesome design as well. Loving the obliviousness of the two unicorns.

Do we get to see pics of the Dooomkittens at some point? Hope your keeping well and it is nice to see you back.

creativehack

quality posts: 29 Private Messages creativehack
Re: Forefathers and a baby

Seriously, why is this not in the fog yet!?

RAMPage Soccer for your iPad

bluejester

Re: The Fourth Horseman

Again, not trying to ride hate train to rage town, but the more I think about it, the more that I feel that this is way too much like a woot-related t-shirt.

Not trying to be rude, self-deprication is cool and all, but I think that if it weren't for certain parties hitting the "tattle" button like epileptic crack-addicts then this shirt might have been rejected by now. I get the feeling that the dozen or so hard-core Ramyb haters actually make it more difficult to get an off-topic design rejected because the woot staff see the usual suspects and ignores them.

bluejester

Re: Four for four

This is cute, I love the "Family Circus" homage both in style and with the dotted lines. Not to mention, I was totally hoping for a fun fourth doctor t-shirt to crop up. Truthfully, I'm surpised that more designs haven't been made. However, I like this one so much that if money allows I'll nab it day one.

kamukamu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kamukamu
Re: The Fourth Horseman

Those animals aren't dead. They're un-dead. Death, do your job right.

collinvh

quality posts: 62 Private Messages collinvh

Had to add this...
Tenacious D - Drive Thru

moosepod

blinddog3d wrote:Not one that doesn't understand that paint ain't mixed with CMYK. That's printing ink color process.

OMGOMGOMG Ponies, OMGPonies!

Somehow "4 colors print our world" just doesn't have the same ring.

VOTE- Click Below!!!

moosepod

Re: Four of The Clubs

Cool

VOTE- Click Below!!!

ApeLad

quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad
bluejester wrote:This is cute, I love the "Family Circus" homage both in style and with the dotted lines. Not to mention, I was totally hoping for a fun fourth doctor t-shirt to crop up. Truthfully, I'm surpised that more designs haven't been made. However, I like this one so much that if money allows I'll nab it day one.

Thanks! I'm surprised at how few Dr Who derby entries there are in general.

moosepod

turkeyibrox wrote:I'm sad for the bottom one. Why is it so sad?

It has to hold up so much weight. Then it has to watch all of its friends get devoured or melt.

VOTE- Click Below!!!

ApeLad

quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad
moosepod wrote:Glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

That was my intent all along.

mvspicer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mvspicer
ctp2nd wrote:Kinda rough with the comment, don't ya think? The subject is clearly Liono from Thundercats! (HO!!!!) and the age of the character is clearly pretty darn young... 4 years old seems reasonable to me... and the quality of the artwork is second to none... Maybe check the attitude at the comment box next time and attempt to offer a reasoned and constructive thought about the art... otherwise, you're just another troll in the wall...

I agree with prior comment, doesn't meet theme. Save for a different week.

moosepod

Re: Four Adventurers in Oz

Nobody ever asked what Toto wanted...

VOTE- Click Below!!!

moosepod

Esoteric1081 wrote:No offense, but for some reason I think Hamburger Helper when I see this design.

That makes me want it even more! GMV

VOTE- Click Below!!!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Cold Choir
moosepod wrote:My girlfriend and her little sisters love this shirt. She likes seals and the other two like walruses and penguins...

Thanks for posting moosepod! It hasn't been doing too well, but hearing that is great!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Four Seasons In One Day

Lovely work pixelpants!

moosepod

kristina1225 wrote:-1

guess someone hates tacos...

VOTE- Click Below!!!

moosepod

papercaged wrote:I'm not sure why, but I need this shirt.

I agree...

VOTE- Click Below!!!

moosepod

papercaged wrote:I'm not sure why, but I need this shirt.

I agree...

VOTE- Click Below!!!

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
omarfeliciano wrote:I'm not sure about the 60 days rule (does it applies if the design is not printed?) ...

The 60-day rule applies to all derby entries that stay (ie. not removed by the artist within the 24 hours or rejected).

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

laggyg wrote:Now THIS is a bunny design I could bring myself to wear...and I really never thought I'd say that about anything ever. Do the math, I'll wait...

...ok finished? Did you get "This shirt design = TOTALLY AWESOME" because if not, you did it wrong.

For some reason I couldn't help but think of Gregg the Grim Reaper from Conker's Bad Fur Day on the N64 when I saw this design...what a great character he was =P

Hah yea he was, I love that game.
I'm glad you told me the answer there. I got "coconut umbrella pen = puff" I'm bad at math.

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15
gumwrapper wrote:I don't get it. Four cones on a crosswalk.
Without the title, will people see my shirt and know what it is?

Unfortunately, much as I hate the Beatles, I knew what this shirt was referencing just from the thumbnail. I think the original photo is well-known enough to make the design easily understood without having to know the title.

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

lonelypond

quality posts: 424 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Cold Choir

cute + tuneful

dylia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dylia
blinddog3d wrote:You said "But,But"
It ain't THAT cool, but, but it's very nice. The whole "Flag" thang don't really excite me.
I do like the way you did this, though, ...being Irish, I just want to tell the queen to go... to another country and try to get more resources.

There's always Prince William?
BlindDog3D

Indeed I did. I can be very silly sometimes.

I think the Queen's pretty much run out of real estate at this point.

brendan948725

quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725
Re: Four Seasons In One Day

My band is doing a series of EPs themed on the seasons with a leaf changing through them as the continuous theme... if this prints, I'll skip a meal to buy it.

*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*

• Random Crap
  • Light Blocking Curtains and Rod
  • HP Deskjet Wireless

• 20 Woots! (5 Bungled Original Communicator)
  • 27 Shirts!
  • 5 Sellouts!
  • 2 Homes!
  • 1 Sport!
  • 2 Techs!
  • 1 Wine!
  • 1 Accessories!
  • 2 Pops!

kamukamu

Re: The four elements

Haha, cute. Love the personalities, especially the grumpy fiery one over there xD

+1

nonino80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nonino80
Re: 4 Symbols Of Ki (Body, Mind, Spirit, Chakra)V2

Center makes more sense for the symbols... even if aestethically side looks better.

jlizzle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlizzle
Re: Forefathers and a baby

Ha! Great concept Radscoolian!

kamukamu

Re: From C till K

Wah, I love this. It's so simple and beautiful. I'd be in for two if this prints: one for me, one for my temperamental printer whose brain probably flew off with those birds over there. Ah, what a love-hate relationship I share with that thing.

jessison

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessison
Re: Four Change

Voted! Just wish it didn't have a snowman on it...

kamukamu

Re: four seasons pizza

Delicious concept! I hope this can gather more votes. Now excuse me while I grab some pizza.

kamukamu

Re: D4 is the Loneliest Number

Awww... I wanna give D4 a hug. GMV!

liooness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liooness
MadamAtom wrote:Gorgeous, but for the life of me I can find only buffalo, badger, and dragon. Where's critter #4?

it's from Avatar, last airbender, it's the moon. great job

meatpopsicle333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meatpopsicle333
fear723 wrote:he might to the 4 symbol you are using

Actually his 4 is nothing like the real one

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/8558/The%20Fantastic%20Four.jpg