meatpopsicle333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meatpopsicle333
kzero0 wrote:I would choose hot pepper over carrot, but great work!

Yeah I see your point but who really is gulping down hot peppers!

turtlesallthewaydown

quality posts: 1 Private Messages turtlesallthewaydown

Were there no Four-closure theme shirts?

She Walks Into Walls
Ouch.

aditami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aditami
illeander wrote:Cute, its so Harry Potter. Why did you choose a badger for Hufflepuff?

are you for reals? i'm going to be classy and keep my mouth shut, but there's a lot of foul language directed at your comment as I type.

as far as the design goes: WANT WANT WANT!!! PLEASE PRINT! I WANT THIS SHIRT!!!

p.s. i'm a hufflepuff through and through.

aditami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aditami
jadeirene wrote:I really love this design, but I wish it was an eagle instead of a raven.

-_____-

creativehack

quality posts: 29 Private Messages creativehack
Re: ASSASSINS WILD

beautiful work again!

RAMPage Soccer for your iPad

melynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melynn

[quote postid="4559635" user="ayeluvfrogz"]Could be interpreted as:
movie
video game
tv series
book

All different but all with pointy ears...

Right on target there w/ your interpretation! :-)

slowjam

quality posts: 8 Private Messages slowjam
Re: The Fourth Horseman

I'm not one that regularly publicly hates on ramy designs, but honestly, how can you vote for this? The death character looks legitimately terrible. Just terrible. It looks like a 6 year old drew it. I understand he has a cutesy, unrealistic style with awful proportions and all (I see it every week), but this is something I expect to see on a refrigerator because the kid's parents don't want him to feel bad that he sucks at drawing.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
blinddog3d wrote:Scarey, ooh, evil Zelda. I need therapy now.

You said "six colors" what are they? Are we s'posed to take your word or are you gonna tell us what six? I count 8.

BlindDog3D

Huh. I'm actually seeing five, unless there's an extra green in there - blue, yellow, orange, black and white.
Truffle - detail please? I wanna see those halftones - nice stuff!

paigeg

dianabosworth wrote:My first thought was that the pink/black/white area was abstract sheep, but whatever they are the shirt is so very beautiful.

Ha-ha! Yes - in the thumb they looked like sheep, though my head said no, they're flowers. I think the brilliant color pop against (from within) the shirt makes me love this the most.
Of course, now that dopey song is stuck in my head...

I'm looking over a four-leaf clover
That I overlooked before
One leaf is sunshine, the second is rain
Third is the roses that grow in the lane

No need explaining, the one remaining
Is somebody I adore
I'm looking over a four-leaf clover
That I overlooked before

paigeg

Re: Wearing Down

I like the concept and the colors, and it is expressive. I would have thought the pencil would start out longer, though, and get smaller. JMO.

paigeg

Re: Four Corners

Take THAT, Terry Pratchett - the world is square!
I dunno, if you wanted a more realiztic look, pulling the clouds up off the plane would work better. But I kinda like the fuzzy feel of the way it comes together.

paigeg

Re: celestial guides

Pretty - nice colors. I think your thumbnail could have been better chosen - it's pretty hard to make out what you're looking at unless you look for a bit and sort it out.

paigeg

Re: The Remaining 4 [resubmission]

Nice bracketing, without text. You might want to try a more free-form glow next time. Draw a reasonably smooth oval, or whatever you like, with the lasso tool. Fill with the gradient or color opacity of your choice, then maybe add a blur, halftone it... It would be less obvious than a shape tool. JMO.

paigeg

verminbury wrote:For the purposes of the shirt, I'm postulating that the red bottle is full of paprika and the yellow bottle with garlic :>

Lol! I totally get the dilemma - I ended up with dill in mine, just to get some more color.

paigeg

blinddog3d wrote:♫You say it's your Birthday, *dada-dada nee-nerh dadum*, well it's my Birthday, too!♫

Today's my Birthday, JFYI, I'm 29 again.
f you want to give me something, how 'bout a *VOTE* for the "Fantastic 4 Musketeers?"

Please don't vote for this one!
BlindDog3D

If I were Woot staff, I'd give you a kewpie just for that interpretation of the music: *dada-dada nee-nerh dadum*
No vote from me!
/edit to add: Thx for knocking Odroc's wife's song outta my head. Though, Skillet was in there before that - I'd like that one back. One of my favorites.

aldarisrain

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aldarisrain
Re: Four Seasons In One Day

this is a phenomenal shirt. really well done.

GMV

taternuggets

quality posts: 23 Private Messages taternuggets
collinvh wrote:Had to add this...
Tenacious D - Drive Thru

Heh... the idea was actually based on the happy meal nuggets coming in a four pack, but I like your idea better.

Nothing follows.

dooomcat

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dooomcat
bluejester wrote:Yeah! Dooomcat is back, and with a pretty awesome design as well. Loving the obliviousness of the two unicorns.

Do we get to see pics of the Dooomkittens at some point? Hope your keeping well and it is nice to see you back.

Thanks! There's a pic of the boys here on an update for my comic folks:
http://www.bearnutscomic.com/2011/06/27/275-bear-nuts/

Teripie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie
Re: Gimme a four piece

Waiter there's a feather in my fried chicken!!!

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

zendriver

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zendriver

To me, it is aesthetically pleasing with either placement. However, I vote for side placement because there are way too many shirts with center placement in these derbies.

Charityf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Charityf

I love this design. And I immediately thought of the Crowded House song. And now it is stuck in my head. Me likey!

ctp2nd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ctp2nd
mvspicer wrote:I agree with prior comment, doesn't meet theme. Save for a different week.

4 years of age, 4 paws, 4 white dots in his eyes...

ariane1010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ariane1010
Re: 4Shadowing

That looks like Evil :-) I hope you get in! I would love to have a third one of your designs, hee hee.

poisonedpirate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poisonedpirate

I love your art style! I really hope I get a chance to buy this. My sister loves unicorns, so a perfect t-shirt to taunt her with

I'm saving my carbon emissions so that Button, Hamilton and Kobayashi don't have to!

zlawrenc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zlawrenc
Re: four seasons pizza

What is going on with the fall slice? Everything else is accurately depicted... but fall looks like a toxic wasteland. DGMV

paaiyan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paaiyan
blinddog3d wrote:This is creepy.

Methinks its also destined for the rejectionator.

flannlgrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flannlgrl
paigeg wrote:Ohhhh, great minds... Good luck! I like the colors and polish on your do-wop entry.

Thanks for the comment! This is my first submission, so it's great to get a positive comment on my first time out of the gates.

DeathsForsaken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DeathsForsaken

I highly enjoyed the theme of maple leaf silhouetting not only showing clearly in the middle, but the border is also cut out in maple leaf shapes. Very clever. Very well done shirt.
Will certainly buy one.
GMV

DeathsForsaken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DeathsForsaken

I highly enjoyed the theme of maple leaf silhouetting not only showing clearly in the middle, but the border is also cut out in maple leaf shapes. Very clever. Very well done shirt.
Will certainly buy one.
GMV

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
dooomcat wrote:Thanks! There's a pic of the boys here on an update for my comic folks:
http://www.bearnutscomic.com/2011/06/27/275-bear-nuts/

They are beautiful! Glad you and the family are doing ok, and very glad to see your art here again :D.

xlegend

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xlegend
Re: ASSASSINS WILD

I would buy this in a heartbeat. o.o

ravenwoods

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ravenwoods
TomatoSoup wrote:Side placement is best for this one.

I have to agree with the side placement.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
Re: Four Basses On Bases

oh yeah! Bass clarinet ftw! :D another good bass: bari-sax

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

bellarific

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellarific
Re: Forefathers and a baby

Ahaha, this is great. ^_^

Does anyone else remember the scene from Three Men and a Baby where the supposed "ghost boy" was caught on camera hiding in the curtains of the apartment where the movie was filmed? XD My sisters and I use to rewind the VHS and pause it there and just scream and be horrified.

I found out later that it was a cutout of Ted Danson that was accidentally left there and wasn't noticed until post-production. >_>

seesome

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seesome

A bunch of people submitted "four elements" shirts, but yours is my favorite by far. Very stylish design - I hope it wins so I can buy one.

blackmyst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackmyst
Re: Periodic Table of the Caveman Elements (resub)

Love this shirt. Also, being a Mahjong addict, it makes me think of that too. Hope this wins!

TedW

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TedW
Re: Elemental

Elementary, my dear W00Tson!

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
moosepod wrote:Great job!

Thank you, Moose!

mjsnyder1974

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjsnyder1974
Re: The Original Fantastic Four

YOU SHALL PASS!!!

itschool

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itschool
collinvh wrote:I do like this shirt. Makes me think about the licensing lockdown kept on Beetles music.

i agree... very clever