tico0001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tico0001
Re: Abbey Roadblock

So, I don't get it... isn't this background mostly traced from a picture?? Can someone explain why this is not rejectable?

Thanks.

~Tico

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku
Re: Four Seasonings

Thanks everyone! Sorry it's so late, but it was a late idea... and also the second version. I had a more realistic version, but I didn't like how it was turning out, so I scrapped it for a more loose design. I'm glad it was enjoyed!

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis
tico0001 wrote:So, I don't get it... isn't this background mostly traced from a picture?? Can someone explain why this is not rejectable?

Thanks.

~Tico

I don't think it's traced..just recreated.

mcosgrove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcosgrove
Re: The Fourth Horseman

garbage like this consistently winning is the reason I check this site less and less.

kingdomkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingdomkey

Love it, that's all I can say! Sad i can't get it.

bellisperennis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellisperennis
Re: Fundamental Force!

So sad this didn't get higher! This was probably the top one I wanted to buy - I was eyeing it for a physics friend of mine whom I will be visiting in two weeks, and was hoping this would print in time! Ah well, def let us know if it gets printed somewhere else.

gement

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gement
Re: Spacetime Continuum

Hey, JTobcat, as this was tragically unappreciated by the masses, could you make a larger version of the file available for desktop wallpaper?

gement

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gement
Re: ASSASSINS WILD

Do let us know if you get this printed somewhere else later, please. In the meantime I'll console myself with the large file as a desktop wallpaper.

And I for one think the card suits as stylized overlays work spectacularly. It's not like this movie poster is going for photorealism.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen
bellisperennis wrote:So sad this didn't get higher! This was probably the top one I wanted to buy - I was eyeing it for a physics friend of mine whom I will be visiting in two weeks, and was hoping this would print in time! Ah well, def let us know if it gets printed somewhere else.

Thanks, will do!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
blinddog3d wrote:We need to do a collaboration, but your gonna have to start the lines at noon. I'll spraypaint it by Noon on Friday.

You line, I dot. If it prints, we split it 40/30/30 (because of my split personality ...just kidding, 50/50).

Whaddya think?
BlindDog3D

Do-it! Do-it! Do-it! I have a feeling a collab between you two could be dynamite.

tkcom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tkcom
Re: Seasons

That reminded me of this scene from The Secret of Kells (yep, that surprise Oscar nominee from last year).

stardamsel

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stardamsel
Re: Four Classmates

Thanks for the votes 'n' comments, folks!!! Keep your fingers crossed ;-)

demax51

quality posts: 0 Private Messages demax51
kingdomkey wrote:But in the end... I saw five lights.

Well played, Jean Luc.

demax51

r0ksana

quality posts: 8 Private Messages r0ksana
ssravp wrote:This is an insta-buy if it makes it. Love it.

I too shall purchase one for myself, and my girlfriend who got me into the New Doctor Who series, and who will be watching the olds with me once we live together.

Lady friend, not hugs and passionate kisses friend. I'm a lady with a gentleman caller.

kazen117

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kazen117
Re: From C till K

I madly desire this shirt. Fantastic work.

jpsayre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpsayre
Re: Four Beetles

This shirt is a lot cooler than the votes would indicate! Great job!

imadoki13579

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imadoki13579
Re: Hypercube

I want them to print this shirt just so I can buy it!!! PLZ WOOT!!!!???!?!

ig88s57chevy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ig88s57chevy
Re: Four for four

very nice; too bad i was too late to vote.

grshpr76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grshpr76

THIS SHIRT MUST HAPPEN!!!!

grshpr76

illeander wrote:Cute, its so Harry Potter. Why did you choose a badger for Hufflepuff?

ARE YOU SERIOUS??????????????????????

GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!

grshpr76

Re: The Fourth Horseman

i LOVE "My L'il Reaper" shirts.

kayakaddict

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kayakaddict
Re: The Original Fantastic Four

awesome design. i didn't see this one when i voted, sorry. but i really hope they print this one as well!

mystymaples

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mystymaples

Aw, I was really hoping this one would do well. I feel the pencil's pain. If this prints anywhere, please let me know! {{volmod edit: No personal info in public posts, please. Please use the woot private messaging system to exchange such information. Thanks!}}

Re: Wearing Down

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

I love you! And I love that you did not use silver for Ravenclaw's secondary color like the movies do. Bronze is the real Ravenclaw secondary color. :D

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

atwjohnson1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atwjohnson1
explodedwhale wrote:
In between Death's hand and the penguin, there is something that looks like a loch ness monster with udders.

What you see is the tail of the horse and the legs of one of the zombie animals.

DeathsForsaken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DeathsForsaken

I don't comment on here ever, but after this derby I am compelled to.
The fact that this design beat http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=54831
is disappointing beyond words.
That compounded with the fact that the other Ramyb design of cutesy death (and cute zombie animals ((which I am failing to see the "Four" in..)) ) is also in the fog puts me on the cusp of losing any faith in shirtwoot that I had left.

I hope that another user voting site shows up soon where the overarching preference is not for cutesy animal designs.

Nothing against Ramyb, he clearly is very good with animals, and obviously knows his shirt.woot demographic.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
MathUhhhSaurus wrote:I love you! And I love that you did not use silver for Ravenclaw's secondary color like the movies do. Bronze is the real Ravenclaw secondary color. :D

Note:
Griffindor - Lion - Scarlet and Gold
Ravenclaw - Eagle (despite the name) - Blue and Bronze
Slytherin - Snake - Green and Silver
Hufflepuff - Badger - Yellow and Black

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

bunnyhen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bunnyhen
Re: Four Seasons In One Day

This was my favorite by faaaar!

So sad it didn't win .... So deserved to!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
bunnyhen wrote:This was my favorite by faaaar!

So sad it didn't win .... So deserved to!

It's not over yet.

move along

annkingwriter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annkingwriter
kinzoku wrote:Thanks everyone! Sorry it's so late, but it was a late idea... and also the second version. I had a more realistic version, but I didn't like how it was turning out, so I scrapped it for a more loose design. I'm glad it was enjoyed!

So are you going to sell it somewhere else? Because your design is the only one I would buy in this derby. Okay, I'm obsessed with salt shakers.

KingA

amrichards

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amrichards
aditami wrote:p.s. i'm a hufflepuff through and through.

Did you find the derby results surprising then?

jpgorny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpgorny

seriously I want this shirt now. How to obtain?

Jmalefyt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jmalefyt

I so so so so hope this makes it through, I always feel like awesome designs never get through and too many people vote for the cutesy or funny stuff. COME ON PEOPLE LET'S HAVE SOME VARIETY!

benjireturns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benjireturns
Re: Four Scoops Of Fun!

I am so incredibly disappointed I won't be able to buy this shirt. This was by far the most unique from the contest. Sigh. Really sad right now :-(

draigun

quality posts: 21 Private Messages draigun
explodedwhale wrote:Here's what I see:
Death standing on a horse that is laying down. The position and size of Death and the way the horse's legs are make this a bit awkward for me. It's like Death is a low budget circus performer.

The expression on the horse's face is off to me. Maybe it would be better if he had teeth?

In between Death's hand and the penguin, there is something that looks like a loch ness monster with udders.

hahahaha I love this.. so much.

mogthemoogle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mogthemoogle
Exohdus wrote:Really? Can always count on Ramy for regurgitated concepts.

Really? Can always count on trolls for regurgitating hate.

mogthemoogle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mogthemoogle
spanchenblow wrote:Hey woot, can we get a 'downvote' option? Limit one per user per derby... Plleeeeaaaase?

This design is some epic trolling from ramy. Well played, sir...well played.

Well, honestly, I think he deserves to dish out some payback. His designs always get some epic hypocritical trolling.

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
ochopika wrote:Ok yes, I probably do need more than just breathing and all that stuff that the reptile brain does.

OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG (yes I know what the chat filter does to this acronym) Reptile was my favorite too! I loved that game when I was a kid. It eventually went from being fun to just being too gross and disturbing for me, though. *sad trombone*

Sad trombone indeed...especially since the new MK just came out a few months ago and they went back to 2D style fighting like in the old days (screw the 3D MK games, they were horrible IMO!)...I preordered the new one from Amazon specifically to get the old school Reptile outfit and Fatality unlocked (Gamestop had Scorpion and Best Buy had Subzero). I hate his new lizard-man looks...liked him much better as the green pallet swap male ninja of old =)

mcgovea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcgovea

Double Take time.

capsfanbryce

quality posts: 4 Private Messages capsfanbryce

Typical Woot community. Two of the same design win this week's derby, leaving a myriad of original takes on the #four concept to rot. My heart goes out to all the artists that worked hard to come up with something clever and original and didn't resort to a "fast track fog getter".

Seriously y'all, it would appear that any shirt with zombies, penguins, pandas, or color-changing leaves is automatic fog material. These designs are to derby submissions, what "lolcat" pictures are to Reddit's front page.

Please exercise a little variety when voting.