zerobriant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zerobriant
midgley4 wrote:Hey Zero! and welcome! very solid design and awesome to see you subbing here! I hope see you around more! gmv!

Hey there mate! :D thank you, i hope i can make more designs for the derby :D

zerobriant

jmig wrote:Very cool!!!

Thank you Jmig! :D

zerobriant

rjlouise wrote:Oh I hope this one makes it! I've always loved black and white art and faerie tales. This is the perfect combo for me!

same here. :D thank you so much!

moosepod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moosepod
curli76 wrote:Wow. That's so. . . raven.

Ha!

VOTE- Click Below!!!

zerobriant

expo01 wrote:Hey Zero glad to see you around here mate , welcome! , amazing tee. +1

Thank you expo, yup with my first official submission :D

moosepod

curli76 wrote:Wow. That's so. . . raven.

Ha!

VOTE- Click Below!!!

zerobriant

Re: The Pea

i like that color, and the illustration, nice one :D

justzo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justzo
Re: Billy Goats Gruff

who's that trip-trapping over my bridge?

one of my fav fairy tales. needless to say- +1

Misskari

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Misskari
Re: Once Upon A Time

Ohhhh man, I love this one! So much great detail, and a wonderful flow. Way to go, ZB! :D

zerobriant

Re: IT'S A TRAP!!!!

lol! i like the idea here :D

Misskari

Re: You Can't Catch Me

I'm geeking out over the details. That icing literally makes me want to lick the monitor. Great observation and rendering. :D

Misskari

Re: Rest Area Ahead

So clever! This design is juuuuust riiiiight. :D

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: The Juniper Tree

This is gorgeous, Littleclyde. One of my favorites in the derby. It's so moody and the composition is perfect. I'd love to have this! +1!!

zerobriant

Misskari wrote:Ohhhh man, I love this one! So much great detail, and a wonderful flow. Way to go, ZB! :D

awww..that is great, i really appreciate your comment kari :D

moosepod

liltroble wrote:I'm pretty sure they were referring to the math symbols too. If you get rejected again maybe put them together as couples holding babies?

Or you can go with man Heart woman arrow baby, mosquito heart mosquito arrow mosquito, and man hear mosquito arrow fairy

VOTE- Click Below!!!

zerobriant

Re: Rest Area Ahead

I love this!! genius! nice work Naheed!:D

wepnar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wepnar
Re: Intervention!

I love the expression on LRR's face and her arms all folded! It works fine on its' own without text. GMV!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Swan Brothers

Completely beautiful! Wonderful image for the silver tee as well. I hope this moves up quickly! +1

illeander

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illeander

Whether roasting pigs or devouring little girls, the Big Bad wolf can always be relied upon to frighten naughty children.

1 color on black

illeander

Re: Little Red

Little Red in the big dark scary woods.

3 colors on white

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
moosepod wrote:Hopefully this joke should be obvious! White and Yellow on Black.

My guess is the rejectionator will say that it's not incidental text

deltax20a

quality posts: 1 Private Messages deltax20a
L3g3ndQ wrote:i have watched anime and read manga for quite a long time...at least 15 years now and that looks like it was drawn by a young otaku girl that's a freshman in high school, that has only seen the bad dubbing episodes of sailor moon and think they are all knowing of anime and manga!!

>15 years
>they think they are all knowing

Pot. Kettle. Black.

But as a long-time shirt.woot member I can tell you that this sort of thing from RamyB is nothing unusual. Though to his credit, I'd have rather seen this tha98n his last Red Riding Hood design which I thought at the time was rather unique from his traditional "comfort zone" of designs. This is what pains me about his work, any time it strays away from his rabbits/penguins/odd one out/cute designs, it's either a literal "resub" of a previous design, or "creatively lifted" from another artist somewhere.

But shirt.woot voting is all about voting for your favorite artists now and not about the designs, so haters gonna hate and move on. Not like anyone is forcing you to spend 10 bux.

illeander

Re: The Nightingale's Song

Poor little broken nightengale. This design is beautiful!

deltax20a

quality posts: 1 Private Messages deltax20a
ericmullins wrote:What does this troll do when he get bored of hassling the billy goats that try to cross his bridge? He trolls the internets, of course! Thanks to technology, now he can troll while he trolls!!

I didn't think this was possible in a derby but here we are. Well played sir, well played. Good luck on reaching the fog, you have my axe.

illeander

illeander

Re: the origen of fairies (resub)

I thought this was really cute. I hope you get to stay in.

illeander

Re: Once Upon A Time

The owl looks like he's saying
"Enter if you Dare"
He is so serious... seriously awesome!

illeander

Re: The Juniper Tree

I was not expecting the skelly bones when I clicked on it. What fairytale gave you this idea? I can't remember one about a juniper tree, but I'd love to read it.
I love the bending of the tree. Great job!

illeander

Re: The Toy Peddler

OOOH I like his lamp! I love the way you did the writing in the background to make it look like a page out of an old book. This made me think of the sinister "Candy Man" from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang who entices children with candy only to capture them as oddities for the queen.

trevorstearns

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trevorstearns
Re: The Bachelor Prince

Prince Charming has played the field for many a tale. Now it's time to settle down. Who'll be the lucky gal?

illeander

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder

This is a good visual representation of your message. Did you ever read that ugly duckling book about the girl and the fountain of youth and how she sucked the beauty out of everything. It was an interesting idea.

illeander

Re: Happily Ever After

wow wolf soup that is sick, sick I tell you!
... Oh yeah pigs are omnivorous freaks of nature.
Good concept.

r0ksana

quality posts: 8 Private Messages r0ksana
Re: Not Quite There

Aww, super cute. Don't worry, lassy. Your prince will come one day, and he may bare a ladder!

illeander

Re: How to build a candy house

Nice! I didn't realize it was for the witch from Hansel and Gretal till I clicked on it. It makes soooooo much sense. where would she get the supplies for a candy house in the middle of the woods? And what does she do when it rains? (Soggy Gingerbread? Melted sugar windows?)

illeander

Re: Daedalus: The Original Epic Fail

Its enough to pull your hair out!

Wow, I didn't even think of doing anything based on mythology. I love the story of Icarus. I never knew that the Minotaur's existence was Daedalus' fault. talk about digging your own hole.

illeander

Re: Blue Fairy

The breakup of colors looks cool, but the fairy gets lost with its very tiny details. I wish the fairy was more noticeable on the shirt.

illeander

Re: Can't sleep

Squish!
I think the delivery men misunderstood the directions when they were building the ACME Princess Detector. Did they even read the directions?

illeander

Re: The Golden Fish

Is the all powerful Golden Fish that grants wishes of wealth to men with nagging wives?

illeander

Re: Why can't we be friends

Aww you definitely took a positive look at the Big Bad Wolf. Its sooooooo sad. I'll be your friend wolfie!

illeander

Re: nom nom three little bacon bits

Wolf Vision! Super baconator!