quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sergio37
Re: Why can't we be friends

Thank you all! and thank you for the best loosers award :D

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

sapphire11507

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sapphire11507
Re: golden ugly duckling egg

This would be the ugly gosling right? Can't be the ugly duckling because mom's a goose.

fuzzycorgi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuzzycorgi

The imitation cheese product oozing from the chimney is brilliant. +1

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli
taternuggets wrote:I can only afford Illustrator and Photoshop because work pays for it. I love the Intuos but I'm not very good with it yet.

I got Elements with my tablet, but my work definitely doesn't pay for Photoshop or Illustrator.

jmig

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jmig

Joepaghome

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Joepaghome

Yes! Thank you for "getting it." I'm new at this, 51 years old. My kids are getting a big kick out of this. Thanks, again!

taylertot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taylertot
Re: If you say so

This may be my favorite shirt design. It really needs to get back in the fog.

facemeetpavement

quality posts: 0 Private Messages facemeetpavement

so close to the fog i want it so bad!!! its just so good.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
Re: Riches To Rags

The cream color works out, so phhhhbt! to the naysayers. GMV.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
Re: Can't sleep

Ummm ... yeah, I'm sure she felt that pea. Granted, she might be dead now too ... but at least we know she's a princess.

GMV!

bluetuba

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba
gwyn779 wrote:Ok, not going to get into (lack of) originality, but the legs/feet....they're just wrong. As someone mentioned, her right knee is angled forward which means that her foot can't be turned sideways like that, the ankle just doesn't turn that way. And the left foot should be turned out just a little for perspective/balance. It should be more like this:

Don't bother, people have been trying to get basic drawing skills and anatomy through to him for years, he doesn't care. And he doesn't need to, people buy it anyway.

spookyhandle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spookyhandle

My main issue here is that the Great Panda isn't a bear.

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
Re: The Nightingale's Song

I am especially bummed that this shirt won't print because even when Chris put his designs elsewhere, they don't print 3XL.

spookyhandle

Re: Goldilocks

My main issue here is that the Great Panda isn't a bear.

spookyhandle

Re: Riches To Rags

I speak here as the sort of person who has a 95% black wardrobe. Cream was the right color. Also, I might cry if this shirt doesn't get printed. I LOVE this!

wubupon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wubupon
Re: New Hero

Both my lady and I really love this shirt! It's soooo endearing says the lady. Also, she likes how the hair loops around the dragon.

tomsman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tomsman
Re: not EVERYONE lives happily ever after

Love this on so many levels.

Looking for MXLs Alien Sonogram, Tin: Old Skool, Puppet Checkup and Flesh Wound from Teefury; A Wicked Mess, F5 Refreshes You, and Sissy Fight. PM or teetrade (tomsman)for trade or sell.

danhoch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danhoch
Re: Happily Ever After

We love the artwork! The detail is wonderful!
What an ending to a fairytale! Romance ... Happily Ever After! Nice work Collin!

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
j5 wrote:Yeah, you know it's not always about the halftones and lofty concepts. You have to either hit the right subject matter (cute/geek culture/anime/etc.) or go all out swirly-Q.
You came close with the mutt-sketeers, but it was still too obscure. Maybe anthro some food or something.

I keep waiing to see an entry from you, J5...
You have lots to say, but I never see anything... not even a concept in prederby.
I got skillz, mad skills, and if you think you have a winning idea, put it up and I'll make it if you can't draw.
I keep trying different styles trying to hit a winner, but all I get is chicken dinner. So if you can come up with a woot gold medal, please share. If it wins, I'll throw you a bone, yes? You have my email and PM, so... get in early, next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLINDdog3D

anarchyvirus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anarchyvirus

Great shirt. Nice to see red as not some sort of sullied up tart nerd fantasy girl. $ fables for the price of one GMV.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
blinddog3d wrote:I keep waiting to see an entry from you, J5...
You have lots to say, but I never see anything... not even a concept in prederby.
I got skillz, mad skills, and if you think you have a winning idea, put it up and I'll make it if you can't draw.
I keep trying different styles trying to hit a winner, but all I get is chicken dinner. So if you can come up with a woot gold medal, please share. If it wins, I'll throw you a bone, yes? You have my email and PM, so... get in early, next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLINDdog3D

I'm not an artist, but thanks for the bone offer.

move along

anarchyvirus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anarchyvirus
Re: Ninja Red Riding Hood

I guess Electra can be red riding hood. Meh.

DoublEE

quality posts: 8 Private Messages DoublEE

Now I see the real reason this shirt was rejected. Little Red Riding Hood is blocking woot headquarters.

sifiasco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sifiasco
Re: 3 Billy Goats Grunge

This is by far the best shirt!

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
ochopika wrote:p.s: Your randomly generated avatar is hilarious. What is going on with its...ummm...leg area?

Is that...noooo way hahaha...it COULDN'T be! How did THAT one get by the censors!? =P hahaha

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
j5 wrote:I'm not an artist, but thanks for the bone offer.

Bonez are all I have.

bellehelene

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellehelene

I really like the use of violet-blue and a slightly green-blue ... Also the tilted bands. Just very cool visually.

Bellehelene

qetza

quality posts: 3 Private Messages qetza
Re: Alone in the woods

This is a great idea! GMV

qetza

Re: If you say so

Nice illo and great shirt!

qetza

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan
j5 wrote:Buy extras?

I do! And then think, "Yes, but I've only got 2 of these..."

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika
laggyg wrote:Is that...noooo way hahaha...it COULDN'T be! How did THAT one get by the censors!? =P hahaha

I know, right?! I can't believe those "legs" are even an option!

It is even more funny if you know this person in real life. We went to art school together (no I do not have a huge network of art school friends voting for me. I would have won already if that were true). Her work was always...risque. It's perfect for her!

thinksharp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thinksharp
Re: Just Right

I don't think this'll win, so will you PLEASE msg me if you submit it elsewhere. This is a MUST HAVE for me!

http://brainyfarmwife.blogspot.com

purplstarz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages purplstarz

Top 9! Woohoo!

justinstolle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justinstolle
Re: Three Little Pigs

Without eyes or other features on the piggies, it is difficult to make out what it is. In other words, it could also be the rear-ends of three bunnies or a simple "surf" shirt pattern without knowing the context. I like the simplicity, but it is perhaps too simple to be recognizable.

crimsonrambler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crimsonrambler
endeszbet wrote:I have absolutely no idea what this is...

I'm just going off of the title, but i think this is a tree that's kind of a fairy...like that fairy person from

Fern Gully.

The one who wasn't Tone Loc or Christian Slater.

Sergio37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sergio37

wow guys i'm speeechless! THANK YOU to everyone of you!

partimejudas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages partimejudas
Re: Red Revenge

Damn fine work ramyb; I'm digging the new non cutesy style you've been showing lately. +1

Now 100% chock full of little wind-up robots!

partimejudas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages partimejudas
Re: Red Revenge

Damn fine work ramyb; I'm digging the new non cutesy style you've been showing lately. +1

Now 100% chock full of little wind-up robots!