I really like this! ;)

spirk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spirk
Re: Trollin' the Bridge

ha ha ha, I like this! ;)

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ
Re: A Clockwork Fairy Tale

don't know how or why this did not make it into the fog and place in the top 3 B^( this saddens me!

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ
Exohdus wrote:^ is why we need the dislike option for derbys.

no that wouldn't work kuz the countless ramyb followers would just dislike all the other shirts

tonyalidikon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonyalidikon
Re: Der Mond

I hope this is one to be printed. I joined the site just in the hopes to buy this, but I guess I can settle for one of the other fabulous designs...

cmecha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmecha
Re: Why can't we be friends

http://www.familymanagement.com/literacy/grimms/grimms04.html for purple panel

rayzerli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rayzerli
kiwiki wrote:I disagree, the sign worked for me. I liked the little rhyme it has to it.

great job, i'd like the wolf to have a toothpick in his mouth!

aspherical

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aspherical
L3g3ndQ wrote:no that wouldn't work kuz the countless ramyb followers would just dislike all the other shirts

Not if they only get one dislike per derby.

kdring

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdring

I bought the original version of this shirt when it printed like crap and had to get woot to re-print it. Even then it ended up looking like garbage on the t-shirt. Can I trade my old one for this? lol

tankard27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tankard27

I love, love LOVE this image and this story. I would very much love to buy a t-shirt of this. Yum!

sjayneuk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjayneuk
Re: Ninja Red Riding Hood

This is beautiful...yes, please.

sjayneuk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjayneuk
Re: Red Revenge

want! This needs to be available.

nblasgen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nblasgen
paulkremer wrote:I like this concept, but something is bothering me about this. It took me a few seconds, and then I realized that although you clearly took time to shape them well, her legs are disproportionate to the rest of her body. Her thighs are almost the same size as her midsection. Maybe that's picky, but it's kind of bugging me.

Now I'll need my girlfriend to look at it. Was thinking that I loved this, but with an artist girlfriend I can't afford to wear something that will make her nit-pick it.

cu2sr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cu2sr
Re: The Times They Are A Changin'

One of my favorite fairy tales. I love what you did with it.

jnelson62

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jnelson62
Re: This Bridge is Highly Suspect

Really bummed this didn't print. I hope you find somewhere else to print it! I want one!

Azurett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azurett
Re: Longing

Was preparing to buy this shirt for the past couple days; very surprised and disappointed it didn't print.

I'm sorry, but, this shirt is a million times better than the one that is for sale currently...(little red riding hood).

DeadSerious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DeadSerious
jnelson62 wrote:Really bummed this didn't print. I hope you find somewhere else to print it! I want one!

What he said!

littleladge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littleladge
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=54914]STRAW STICKS

EPIC tshirt WANT ONE!!!

alwaysfirefox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alwaysfirefox
Azurett wrote:Was preparing to buy this shirt for the past couple days; very surprised and disappointed it didn't print.

I'm sorry, but, this shirt is a million times better than the one that is for sale currently...(little red riding hood).

That's exactly my opinion too, I even think it's by far better than last days "Straw, Sticks, & Bricks BBQ" shirt.

Indeed very disappointing...

D3lusional

quality posts: 2 Private Messages D3lusional
Re: The Toy Peddler

I am both surprised and crushed this didn't place.

rgallius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rgallius

hur.

purplevanilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages purplevanilla

I'll jump on the boat here and put in my two cents about disappointment...I would've bought this shirt, I would've bought a few of the other contenders that didn't quite cut it. But now there's nothing I wanna buy.

muhammadajalal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages muhammadajalal

I wish this shirt was printed...it's better than both PatrickSpens and Ramby's entry :/ I also preferred "Longing" to both of them...the Double-Take Derby will be fierce!

ElanorRigby

quality posts: 14 Private Messages ElanorRigby

I wanted this shirt SO BADLY!! I was going to get one for me and one for my sister. The colors were just perfect... :'( Here's hoping you place first in the double-take derby, MissKari. You are a fantastic artist.

Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun...

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
Re: through the woods

That this didn't win is truly beyond me. Woot voters have no fashion sense whatsoever and we might as well get used to it.

Sorry, bro.

cruelnv

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cruelnv
Re: Why can't we be friends

Aw... I really wish that this had made it into the top 3. If it prints elsewhere, let me know.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other user(s). Please keep in mind that these are only opinions and should not be inherently considered as factual statements. Thank you.

tonyalidikon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonyalidikon

Im very sad indeed

There is a tee in reckoning I will have to buy just so I can vote in the future.

vgilpin

quality posts: 3 Private Messages vgilpin
cruelnv wrote:Aw... I really wish that this had made it into the top 3. If it prints elsewhere, let me know.

Same here----the thumbnail did not do this awesome shirt justice. I really really want it.

jayleask

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jayleask
Re: Hamelin TV

Yes - I already know who I want to buy it for ... early XMAS present here we come!!!!

recordchaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages recordchaos

I'm super disappointed, because there were about a dozen shirts in this derby I would have bought in a heartbeat, and not a single one of them printed :c

ElanorRigby

quality posts: 14 Private Messages ElanorRigby
paigeg wrote:I. will. kill. you. now.(unwarranted Arnold reference) 'When I was young'? Damn, that book seems like yesterday! Grrrumphhh!
Yes, well, it's all kinds of pretty and all that. And even apropos, and, well, kinda nice...
Oh hell and a >facepalm<. My recent fiction is your historical lit, I guess. Either way, this is beautiful. My only small crit would be some more indication of the pain of the spinning. Just a tad, to bring it home. But don't mess with it - GMV!

I was thinking that book is pretty recent, too. I looked it up - 2002. That doesn't seem like that long ago, but it's actually 9 years! Stuff like that makes me feel old, and I'm only 27!

Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun...

exnaclh2o

quality posts: 0 Private Messages exnaclh2o
Re: Once Upon A Time

Beautiful design.

Kathryn

sweetveee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweetveee
Re: A wolf in pig's clothing

I would like to give you my vote...just wHere do I do that?...very creative and humorous !!!

Send me a note to insure I am giving my vote...GREAT FORWARD ENTREPRENEURSHIP, very creative and humorous, Nick !!!

bettiebones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bettiebones

really wish this one would have gotten printed

foodini

quality posts: 0 Private Messages foodini
Re: Hamelin TV

It looks like I'm too late to vote for this one. I'd love to buy one, though...

timmy09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timmy09
Re: Once Upon A Time

this shirt is amazing!! *fingers cross* hope it wins!!!!!!

Timothy Sanders

ncbears

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ncbears
thinksharp wrote:PLEASE msg me if you submit it elsewhere. This is a MUST HAVE for me!

+1 you already know how I feel about my bears!

csl312

quality posts: 4 Private Messages csl312
ElanorRigby wrote:I wanted this shirt SO BADLY!! I was going to get one for me and one for my sister. The colors were just perfect... :'( Here's hoping you place first in the double-take derby, MissKari. You are a fantastic artist.

How is this not in the double take derby?

godeddydiecast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages godeddydiecast
hdlibra wrote:Thanks! It was a lot of fun to draw.

Anyway you could draw something close to this with a diecast theme? Holding a Hot Wheel in hand instead if crystal ball?