jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Legendary Rest Code
justgrimace wrote:YES! Best tee ever!

meatpopsicle333 wrote:This is awesomeness at it's finest!

Didn't seem to strike a chord with most people, but glad you liked it justgrimace and meatpopsicle! Thanks!!

Vote!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Mmmmmmmmm Nachos!

Looks delicious! I want nachos now...

Vote!

logicalcupcake

quality posts: 5 Private Messages logicalcupcake
Re: Again?!?!?

More accurately, "insert the next year of your life and any self-esteem you have left to try again."

febrirsknight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages febrirsknight
Re: Sonic Screwdriver is Super Effective!

OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG! I'm just so proud that it got this many votes with as little time as it has been up, and that it has gotten any praise at all! Awesome! And good game!

musicshark32

quality posts: 3 Private Messages musicshark32
Re: Oh, Grow Up

well, obviously, it says "googles".... ;)

• Random Crap - 11

phineus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phineus
dylia wrote:There seems to be a hiccup in your historical soliloquy. The Scarlet Letter had nothing to do with witch hunts. It was an A for having committed adultery. You might want to actually read the book--or at least check Wikipedia--before making analogies.

Just sayin'.

oh snaps

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15
Re: Press Start

Not a big fan of the sappy scene here, but I really like the concept.

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

lonelypond

quality posts: 418 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: The Legend of Pancakes

Must be pushed up into fog. Plus, like the thought of waffles as plaid pancakes.

jnelson62

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jnelson62
Re: Morning Powerup

The WAAAAAH is strong in this thread.

gricomet

quality posts: 35 Private Messages gricomet
Re: Stage Select

Cool homage, would love to wear it.

halcyonights

quality posts: 2 Private Messages halcyonights

Great concept, but there are a few things I would've liked to have seen done differently.

I think that 'Give report' is hilarious, but if you had made it 'Give T.P.S. Report' instead you could have drawn in people who are fans of "Office Space" without crossing the copyright threshold. The boss already looks like Milton so why not go for it?

I would have identified with 'Make Excuse' more than 'Compliment' in this scenario. You would never compliment a boss in an RPG.

The only option that should be greyed out when fighting a boss in any JRPG is 'Run', and It would have looked great greyed out where you had already placed it at the end of the list.

The inventory concept is nice, but it takes up way too much space on the shirt and makes the design look cluttered.

This is just my opinion, but the boss's hp and level seem a bit arbitrary and unnecessary. You could have cut that, and instead just put the characters hp (and mana instead of stamina since that's traditionally placed next to HP in RPGS) on the top left side above 'A Wild Boss Appears' because that's where you would see it from a video gamers perspective. This allows for more immersion into the RPG elements of the design, since the office elements are already so prevalent.

The colors and the concept are top notch. You have potential, but you must remember to contemplate as many details as possible. The amount of details can make all the difference between an average design, and an amazing design.

nathanlane

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nathanlane
Re: The Amazing 2-step Workout

cannot believe this is so far down the voting. It has my vote

muhammadajalal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages muhammadajalal
Re: Afternoon stroll through the park

A pretty meh shirt.

muhammadajalal

Re: The Perfect Moment

Gorgeous colors, but I am not sure I'd wear it...foreveralone.jpg :'(

muhammadajalal

Re: Morning Powerup

Another meh shirt...why are both of them in the fog? Much better designs in the derby..

muhammadajalal

Re: Press (A) or (B)

Love this because it fits my laziness perfectly! I don't get the tv-loveseat analogy though.

muhammadajalal

Re: BreakfastQuest

Very Earthbound remniscent! I love it!

muhammadajalal

Re: Power up in the morning

Like this much better than your fog entries! GMV

muhammadajalal

Re: I hate that hourglass!

Ahh! This is brilliant! Wish it were in the fog though

muhammadajalal

Re: Slacker Quest

It's a fantastic design and still got my vote, but I'm not sure I'd wear it as everyone would look at my chest! I'd love a print of this though.

muhammadajalal

Re: Press Start

Amazing design. How I wish it was in the fog...[9th-15th are what deserve to be in the fog, quite honestly)

muhammadajalal

Re: Everyday 8bit Suit

Classy! And one of the few wearable designs this derby.

muhammadajalal

Re: Insomnia

The style is so earthboundy...I love it! Hope it gets an honorable mention.

straightshooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages straightshooter
Re: Afternoon stroll through the park

If this wins, I'm gonna throw up.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: Super Effective

Thanks for all the votes and comments everyone! =D

jimkiler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimkiler
Re: The Legend of Pancakes

I am going to be so dissapointed if this does not make it into the fog but the 3 cat entries do.

icanhazyarn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icanhazyarn
beachcomber1969 wrote:Please, please, please print and sell this somewhere and let all of us know. "Us" being the coolest of the Wooters - the Knitting Wooters. If only we had more voting power!

PS: thanks for throwing in some Whovian too! That got me doing a few girly screams.

Agree (1 Billion)

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
jimkiler wrote:I am going to be so dissapointed if this does not make it into the fog but the 3 cat entries do.

Me too. I knew I should have drawn a cat eating pancakes. From here on out, cats every week!

DianaSprinkle

fishbiscuit5 wrote:Me too. I knew I should have drawn a cat eating pancakes. From here on out, cats every week!

LOL. Frankly I've had WAY more luck with other animals than I have with cats and I've draw a lot of cats for the derby.

I am a bit surprised both my cat entries are in the fog this time. Not sure what's different, maybe the pixel style helps? I don't know. =/

fishbiscuit5

DianaSprinkle wrote:LOL. Frankly I've had WAY more luck with other animals than I have with cats. And I've draw a lot of cats for the derby.

I am a bit surprised both my cat entries are in the fog this time. Not sure what's different, maybe the pixel style helps? I don't know. =/

haha... I don't know but your cats are monopolizing the fog!! argh!! Next time, we will collab and make a super cute cat eating pancakes shirt. Everyone will love us. Win! :D

fishbiscuit5

fishbiscuit5 wrote:haha... I don't know but your cats are monopolizing the fog!! argh!! Next time, we will collab and make a super cute cat eating pancakes shirt. Everyone will love us. Win! :D

lol! I just re-read that and it sounds like I want draw pancakes eating cats. haha! That's funny. hmmmm... I may be on to something...

DianaSprinkle

fishbiscuit5 wrote:haha... I don't know but your cats are monopolizing the fog!! argh!! Next time, we will collab and make a super cute cat eating pancakes shirt. Everyone will love us. Win! :D

Hahaha, yeah. I was expecting one of them to have dropped out by now but they are both stubbornly staying in. LOLOLOL. Yessss, a collab of cute doom and pancakes. Doomcakes even. =P

DianaSprinkle

fishbiscuit5 wrote:lol! I just re-read that and it sounds like I want draw pancakes eating cats. haha! That's funny. hmmmm... I may be on to something...

LOL I did cats as pancakes once or twice. =D

momgoth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages momgoth
gement wrote:

Edited to add: I just checked Ravelry again. Oh my goodness. Yes, I definitely have enough requests to print.

Woohoo! Can't wait to be able to buy one. This is the best shirt ever.

osters5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages osters5
Re: Everyday 8bit Suit

AWESOME <3 IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY FAR ONE OF THE BESTS!

gement

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gement
halcyonights wrote:The colors and the concept are top notch. You have potential, but you must remember to contemplate as many details as possible. The amount of details can make all the difference between an average design, and an amazing design.

It's interesting you end with this. Earlier in the critique, you listed a lot of details that might be removed for a cleaner design, which I thought were good points. "As many details as possible" usually equals clutter. Even in number of words.

Unless the intent of a shirt is to make people stand and analyze it (which I love occasionally, see Shelf Life which actually contains Waldo), paring down to only the essentials is often the best tactic.

gement

febrirsknight wrote:OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG! I'm just so proud that it got this many votes with as little time as it has been up, and that it has gotten any praise at all! Awesome! And good game!

Let us know if you decide to print it elsewhere, eh?

gement

jodiehuie wrote:Your grammar as well.

Eye think ewe mist it.

gement

Re: Questing for the Weekend

I personally would love to have a "Compliment" option in an RPG.

Je5ster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Je5ster
DianaSprinkle wrote:Thanks for all the votes and comments everyone! =D

Especially true if you have a Siamese...