jujugal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jujugal

Dr. Horrible FTW! Ordering one now

meatpopsicle333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meatpopsicle333

I don't get how a shirt like this beats out way more creative shirts that were submitted. Not knocking it just seems like the only shirts that win on Woot are shirts that children or grade school teachers wear.

badfishe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages badfishe

congrats on a really cute shirt

nickeebabee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickeebabee

Oh yes, I am happy. My favourite placed 3rd! Ordered.

Tmoney33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tmoney33

My First Woot Buy! Great Shirt!!

TERRENCE DANIELS

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Happy Birthday, y'evil genius.

:^)

t2000kw

quality posts: 5 Private Messages t2000kw
stormygoddess wrote:Well, what are you waiting for, man/woman? It's FREE and ONLINE. Go forth and laugh.

And if you have Netflix, it's there, too.

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
meatpopsicle333 wrote:I don't get how a shirt like this beats out way more creative shirts that were submitted. Not knocking it just seems like the only shirts that win on Woot are shirts that children or grade school teachers wear.

And your point...

EDIT: and come to think of it, you forgot high school teachers

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Congrats nblottie, and happy birthday.
Maybe your second present will be the honor of a sellout.

move along

kylethoreau

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kylethoreau

hell I'm from Melbourne! So this is now a Must have lol

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie

All of you who are fans of the shirt should head over to my Facebook page. Fun stuff is in the works.

spiderbeavis

quality posts: 3 Private Messages spiderbeavis

He: My greatest creation!
She: What's that, the ninth one now...

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

I love the way her ears show between the locks of her hair. Cute!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 128 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
meatpopsicle333 wrote:I don't get how a shirt like this beats out way more creative shirts that were submitted. Not knocking it just seems like the only shirts that win on Woot are shirts that children or grade school teachers wear.

Well this shirt is a reference to a pop culture show that people like but even so this shirt clawed it's way to 3rd place by only 4 votes.

It might look cutesy but I'm pretty sure mostly adults will be wearing this.

lochnessa

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lochnessa

Wasn't there a Dr. Horrible shirt on teefury like yesterday? I love coincidences!!

logicalcupcake

quality posts: 5 Private Messages logicalcupcake

I might be wrong, but isn't Dr. Horrible blond?

dudeitscailin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dudeitscailin

Yeah the two shirts I wanted to buy didn't make it. I'm still sad about it.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5

Well, its cute, but more importantly it's a pop culture reference. Not a clever one. Not one with any real point or commentary. Just a pop culture reference for the sake of slapping it on and selling some shirts. No thought required, just how the majority of the people around here like it.

yousedaforce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yousedaforce

But... what's the tune to the write-up song?

And how do you pronounce HIMYM? Him-yim?

logicalcupcake

quality posts: 5 Private Messages logicalcupcake
yousedaforce wrote:But... what's the tune to the write-up song?

And how do you pronounce HIMYM? Him-yim?

That's what it says at the top of the page. "Condition: We say Him-yim."

shigerukira

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shigerukira

Bad Horse would be proud.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
yousedaforce wrote:But... what's the tune to the write-up song?

click the first word in the writeup.

move along

acowfrog

quality posts: 5 Private Messages acowfrog

Damn you wooters and your voting for adorable things! What happened to cool, unique and interesting designs :/

WriteWay

quality posts: 9 Private Messages WriteWay

-dary.

Never leave a bro hanging!

aroberts2010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aroberts2010

My boyfriend is an electro-chemical engineer and this shirt is just perfect X3 In for 1!

jenniferj323

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenniferj323

Excited for this shirt! Now I just have to figure out how to get myself and two other friends who also wooted this woot to be in the same state to take a picture together!

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
jenniferj323 wrote:Excited for this shirt! Now I just have to figure out how to get myself and two other friends who also wooted this woot to be in the same state to take a picture together!

I don't know if you saw on my Facebook, but I'm doing a giveaway for a Art Print of the shirt design. You should definitely check it out. Thanks for the support!!!!!!

meatpopsicle333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meatpopsicle333
grahamcrackercoyote wrote:And your point...

EDIT: and come to think of it, you forgot high school teachers

My point is that it looks like Woot just caters to a certain group of people and artists. There is little in the way of diversity and anything that shows any true artistic value just gets pushed aside. Every once in awhile you will see something different or risque but for the most part it's all clouds and kittens on Woot. Just ask Drakxxx and Crescentdebris how they feel when they lose a derby!

Even though I have some of their shirts it pretty much is a Patrickspen/RamyB site!

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake
meatpopsicle333 wrote:
Even though I have some of their shirts it pretty much is a Patrickspen/RamyB site!

This is the thread you're looking for.

Ironically, you brought this topic up in someone else's shirt thread. Wouldn't your rant have made better sense if it was in one of the threads from the artist(s) in context?

hartlmar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hartlmar

Long time observer, first time buyer.

Never thought I would see a Dr. Horrible shirt, let alone get the chance to buy one. Great shirt for highly underrated program. Lovin' it!

OBCENEIKON

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OBCENEIKON

I would love to have this shirt, but green just isn't my color.

Juleebabee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Juleebabee

zomg..i want this shirt so badly...but I look TERRIBLE in green, especially that shade of green.

weigelcam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weigelcam

so excited! just saw where this shirt is being delivered today! love the design! love dr h so had to make it my first woot!

Gnomercy

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Gnomercy

Love this shirt! Looks better in person than online - gas clouds so well done. Happy I got this on day it came out.

Gives me a St Paddy's day shirt option without a shamrock!

emeraldsky33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emeraldsky33

Does anyone have an extra WL I can buy? I fell asleep and missed pre-reckoning last night!

EDIT: If so, please PM me!

ceotty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ceotty

Aww, man. So sad to have missed out on this one!

— Cyndy Otty —
http://gentlewit.com

sheens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheens

So sad I missed this shirt! I'd do anything for a WL or WXL, or a MM. Anyone???

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

sheens wrote:So sad I missed this shirt! I'd do anything for a WL or WXL, or a MM. Anyone???

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum.

robiereader

quality posts: 1 Private Messages robiereader

HELP! I really need a Dr. Adorable tee in Women's size Large. Is there anyone out there who knows how I can find one? I know this shirt has already been through the Reckoning, so Woot can't help me. Any ideas out there??