suteishichic

quality posts: 21 Private Messages suteishichic

Yay! Finally a shirt for the executive transvestite in your life that has everything!

Now if you'll excuse me, my grandmother is on fire, I'm late for coffee with the President of Birundi, and I have to go deal with a cheeky monkey. Ciao!

TraciaWindsor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TraciaWindsor

Ive never bought a shirt from here but definitely want this one. Are the womens shirts really womens shirts, like form fitting and smaller sleeves, or are they just a smaller version of the guys?

thanks!

pharmacide

quality posts: 11 Private Messages pharmacide

Also there was no link to A Big Idea.

johnnymercer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnnymercer

"I don't want me no cake, boy... I want me some PIE." -Boxy Brown

qporscheq

quality posts: 7 Private Messages qporscheq

+1 for throwing in a flag joke in the description

schneckerl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schneckerl

i'd chose a companion cube

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer

Props for consistent pixel sizes!

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
bassanimation wrote:Why are the choices always cake or death? Why not a bear claw or scrumpet? Wait, isn't that a term for hussy? Hmmm, in that case death might be preferable.

Congrats, nblottie!

I think that's strumpet.
Tart works too.
I had to look up scrumpet...but not at UD.

move along

crash5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crash5

I LOVE EDDIE IZZARD....in case anyone was wondering. ;-)

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15

Three prints since last Sunday for nblottie. I don't think you can feasibly do too much better than that.

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

corpsethree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages corpsethree

Well we're all out of cake... We didn't expect there to be such a rush...

So my choice is Or Death? Then I'll have the chicken!

Very good, tastes of human sir!

In for 1!

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
TraciaWindsor wrote:Ive never bought a shirt from here but definitely want this one. Are the womens shirts really womens shirts, like form fitting and smaller sleeves, or are they just a smaller version of the guys?

thanks!

They're a womens cut. American Apparel 2102 to be exact, so if you're familiar with them, then go by whatever size suits you. If not, then look at the sizing chart.

Narfcake

Assassin15 wrote:Three prints since last Sunday for nblottie. I don't think you can feasibly do too much better than that.

It's making up for the 5 "near misses" that he's gone through in various derbies.

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
Narfcake wrote:It's making up for the 5 "near misses" that he's gone through in various derbies.

I'll admit... It has been super awesome!

nblottie

rkenimer wrote:Props for consistent pixel sizes!

When I heard the derby rules I grabbed an app that does sprite sheets so I could just build all my pixel art that way. It made it a lot easier to quickly try different things and see how they would work.

nblottie

Funny thing, every time I've printed I immediately order one for me, my wife, and my little girl (she's almost three). So when this won I did the same thing out of habit almost and realized I just ordered a three year old girl a CAKE OR DEATH shirt. Hmmm...

kittybongo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittybongo

Love this shirt! It was the only one I voted for in the derby and I'm so glad it placed. :D I just put in my order and might have to watch "Dressed to Kill" now.

niglio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages niglio

No legend of pancakes... nuts

Katiedidnt1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Katiedidnt1
TraciaWindsor wrote:Ive never bought a shirt from here but definitely want this one. Are the womens shirts really womens shirts, like form fitting and smaller sleeves, or are they just a smaller version of the guys?

thanks!

They are really womens shirts but run a little small. My daughter orders the WXL and she would wear "normal" L due to bust size. Order up!!

Littlefish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Littlefish
OddFacade wrote:The reason I buy some of the woot shirts I buy is because they place the idea well enough for people to generate it themselves.

This shirt is indeed epic, but the reason I'm not buying it is because it has the text choices of "cake" or "death." It's perfectly fine with just the images, which would suggest that it's asking the reader, "Cake or death!?" But having a selection around the word "Cake" just kinda brings it back to the person who's wearing the shirt. :/

Precisely, because the joke continues AFTER the choice is given. Listen to the whole routine. Everyone chooses "cake" until they run out of cake.

Your criticism only looked at half the design (and therefore, half the routine).

scfd0766

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scfd0766

Tea and cake or death!
Tea and cake or death!

Little red cookbook!
Little red cookbook!

YES! LOVE Izzard - in for 3!

Narfcake

nblottie wrote:Funny thing, every time I've printed I immediately order one for me, my wife, and my little girl (she's almost three). So when this won I did the same thing out of habit almost and realized I just ordered a three year old girl a CAKE OR DEATH shirt. Hmmm...

PM Amreli - she has 'Censor This' up for trade/sale. And you might see where you can pick up 'Special Delivery' too, as to complete a trio of "maybe I shouldn't let my kid wear this" woot shirts.

hizzeraud

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hizzeraud

Dear woot: when you have shirts with food on them you need to make them in pregnancy sizes. I am 5 1/2 mos pregnant and all I ever want every day is cake. And now I want this shirt. I guess a men's 1x would suffice for a couple more months, but I just want you to know that this is pregnancy discrimination. Pregnant women love cake more than death, too.

naivemetaphysics

quality posts: 0 Private Messages naivemetaphysics

We didn't expect such a rush!

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Congrats nblottie! I'm having a piece of chocolate cake right now in celebration.

becky984

quality posts: 0 Private Messages becky984
JadenKale wrote:This is one of my favorite Eddie Izzard bits.

In honor of an 8-bit tee, you may as well show the lego version Cake or Death.

Genius!!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 116 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

YAY! Now this, was one I thought would print for sure. =D Good job!

xxtanisxx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xxtanisxx
vintagecynic wrote:I'll have the chicken.

Tastes of human, sir.

num1zero

quality posts: 2 Private Messages num1zero

Everybody knows this is from Cake Mania!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Littlefish wrote:Precisely, because the joke continues AFTER the choice is given. Listen to the whole routine. Everyone chooses "cake" until they run out of cake.

Your criticism only looked at half the design (and therefore, half the routine).

Also; the derby was 8-bit games. Without the choice, it may have been rejected as off theme.

move along

shailieasmith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shailieasmith

Aren't they afraid of getting sued? Isn't that intellectual property?

Hippie2MARS

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Hippie2MARS

Finally...an Eddie Izzard reference, plus an awesome design! I HAD to have this t-shirt!

pohtaytoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pohtaytoe
gpodolsky wrote:The cake is a lie.

Yay! I'm not the only one that thought of Portal when I saw this.

venita28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages venita28

"Well, we're outa cake!"
"So it's just Death then?"

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg

But what if Cake EQUALS Death? I'm diabetic!

So unless there's a +10 to insulin set bonus on my armor or something, I'd be SCREWED with those options! =P haha

jonasfiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonasfiel

got my shirt today!

nblottie

jonasfiel wrote:

got my shirt today!

Sweeeeeeeeeeet! Great pic!

perfectfire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perfectfire

I don't get this shirt at all. Can somebody enlighten me?

PoAng

quality posts: 4 Private Messages PoAng
zekecatz wrote:Cats judge everyone. (Fortunately, they are very good at keeping secrets.)

AND at drilling..behind the couch, with goggles on.

alexmcmahon4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alexmcmahon4

hahaha yeah second that portal comment - thought that was what this was talking about as well!