JenXer74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JenXer74
Re: Spot vs. Sparky

My money's on the cat.

naeylonsidhe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages naeylonsidhe
zekecatz wrote:The mouth of the yellow dog looks odd. The tongue appears to be attached at the side rather than in the center. Can't un-see it.

It's supposed to look like that...it's Odie from Garfield. His tongue always looked like it came from the side of his mouth.

riveroffeathers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riveroffeathers
Re: Patience

This is my first Entry at Shirt Woot! Wish me Luck! :D

kaelynangelfoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaelynangelfoot
flowr65 wrote:This shirt and the artist deserves more than 10 votes!!!! Get to voting people!

Any particular reason why you think this shirt needs more votes? To be honest, it looks like the artist got bored halfway through, so instead of finishing the dog's body, they just drew an outline.

zapatista

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zapatista
Re: The spin cycle!

Awesome!

kaelynangelfoot

riveroffeathers wrote:This is my first Entry at Shirt Woot! Wish me Luck! :D

Good luck! I love it, especially the mischievous looks on the kittens faces. My cat used to do this to my sister's dog all the time. +1!

mattlussier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattlussier
Re: Dog Planking

i had great internal debate on how close it should be to a snoopy reference...
esp considering that Peanuts fodder was recently satirized in a print.
I eventually ended up with pseudo-snoopy off-brand...
nixing the iconic profile of the dog house...changing the tail... floppy ears but different head...
i think a "Snoppier" planking shirt would be funnier... but generic dog is pretty funny to...

Can't wait till next week to see what the derby is and how i can plank it. ;)

melfox86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages melfox86
Re: Guardian of the Underworld

Oh, this is FUN! I WANT one!!!

stardamsel

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stardamsel
Re: A-paw-calypse Now

Thanks for the feedback, folks! :-D

jennieturner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jennieturner
Re: Captain Snooze

at first I thought he was bleeding.

jennieturner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jennieturner

jmig

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jmig

hgpucker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hgpucker

This looks too much like my westie to not love

kaelynangelfoot

Re: Pocket Dog is Watching You

Love it, only suggestion I have is that you try to adjust the image size to be closer to that of a real shirt pocket. Its seems a little small, which makes it look slightly awkward when placed on the shirt.

missy5800

quality posts: 0 Private Messages missy5800

good job, a +1 from me!!!!!!

megan!!!!! lol!

missy5800

quality posts: 0 Private Messages missy5800

good job, a +1 from me!!!!!!

megan!!!!! lol!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Pedee in a Cheap Diana Ross Wig

I have a Rattie! But man, he couldn't carry off that wig.

MadamAtom

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
epicfal wrote:I really love the simplicity of the design, and the heart shape the puppies form. I would like it more more if they weren't pink and blue, though. I think it would look real classy with both of them white.

Not a big fan of the pink-and-blue symbolism myself (though I gotta admit it LOOKS really good), but I do think they need to be different colors so they don't blend together.

tomsman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tomsman
Re: A Horrible Accident

GMV! I say that all the time when our dog starts begging/barking. It is hilarious and I'm in for sure!

Looking for MXLs Alien Sonogram, Tin: Old Skool, Puppet Checkup and Flesh Wound from Teefury; A Wicked Mess, F5 Refreshes You, and Sissy Fight. PM or teetrade (tomsman)for trade or sell.

MadamAtom

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
Re: Guardian

I like it, but I have a feeling I'm missing a reference. Is it related to anything in particular? GMV either way.

dalester17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dalester17

You must resubmit this!!

motorwerks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages motorwerks
Re: Mine!

Love it!

drewpac18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drewpac18
drewpac18 wrote:Your best friend will never leave you... ever... no matter how undead you are.

I felt that the characters needed a little individual love. Here they are in detail:

anewleaf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anewleaf
Re: Pocket Dog is Watching You

Thanks for the suggestion. Resubbed with actual size pocket -> http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=56182

..... yeah .....

dpbowl842

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dpbowl842
Re: Beware of Dogwood

This is great!

rahulkhera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rahulkhera

Imagine what you can do with a dog in a chess game

tripperfunster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tripperfunster

This is lovely! Both original and well rendered. Can I ask, is the entire thing done in little half tone dots? Or just parts? (I'm new here, and still learning how to make things.)

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2
Re: Mine!

Love it! You always do great work, and I'm liking the navy.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2
Re: Do Not Pass Go

You guys are way too clever. I'd be very surprised if this doesn't make top 3. Great work!

kevlar51

quality posts: 43 Private Messages kevlar51

gorgeous stuff

rahulkhera

Nice design

rahulkhera

A very well thought and very well executed design. No humor but it shows lot of honor. Great work.

rahulkhera

Simple and sweet

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
kaelynangelfoot wrote:Any particular reason why you think this shirt needs more votes? To be honest, it looks like the artist got bored halfway through, so instead of finishing the dog's body, they just drew an outline.

Actually, I STARTED with the dog's body. We are all naturally born storytellers. We draw before we can write or speak. As children, our drawings reflect how we see and feel about ourselves and the world around us. But by age 12, our storytelling takes a back seat to acquiring the skill to "draw well." Technical superiority is praised overlooking personal expression. This continues through high school and college where " how well we can draw" becomes "you have to have a style." When style becomes the focus, what you have to say-your content- becomes secondary. And your stories, unfortunately, fade. When form becomes greater than the content that went into it, you are decorating a page-not making art. There seems to be a whole lot of decorating tshirts on this site. My dog contains a message about being honest with yourself. My dog is an original character. The art on this site is incredible, I agree. I have made several purchases. But only ones that I would be proud to wear. I'm not going to purchase a rip off of a well known artist. I have much more respect for artists than that.

acallens80

quality posts: 2 Private Messages acallens80
Re: Give us a Wet KISS

Cute design but read the woot rule book, they are a little anal about photos. I hear footsteps of the rejection bot... He should be coming in 5...4...3...2

capitalsown

quality posts: 1 Private Messages capitalsown
naeylonsidhe wrote:It's supposed to look like that...it's Odie from Garfield. His tongue always looked like it came from the side of his mouth.

No, it never looked that way. Unless facing head on, his tongue always stuck out of his mouth frontways.

paigeg

Re: Do Not Pass Go

Great collab, guys!

capitalsown

quality posts: 1 Private Messages capitalsown
Re: Guardian of the Underworld

Ramy, I always liked your stuff that looked like this. You did this more in the past, I wish you would do it more often now. This looks great.

Azurett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azurett
Re: Dogmatic

Thank you for being different than every other derby entry. I hate cute shirts. Good luck!

paigeg

bluejester wrote:Much better with skull, got my vote now.

Oh yeah - love the addition of the skull. +1