bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Serious Habits Die Hard

Absolutely phenominal work. I would buy this in a heartbeat. The details and color choices are fantastic. Awesome, helgram! +1, hope to see this move up quickly!

sjayneuk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjayneuk
Re: A great disturbance at the dog park

I so very want this shirt. If you don't win, put it up for sale somewhere else.

bassanimation

sjayneuk wrote:I so very want this shirt. If you don't win, put it up for sale somewhere else.

^ This! First SW shirt I think I've wanted in ages. Im doing my best to pimp it for you, Lucky!

bassanimation

Re: Graveyard Snack

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Here's a couple sketches of how this design sort of changed over time. Id like to revisit this whole image and perhaps do a painty version of it. :D

Also that chubby pug, he doesn't need anymore flesh on his bones. Put that arm down, you!

thesuperlorax

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thesuperlorax
Re: Dogcar

Love it! I really hope this prints. I haven't liked that many shirts recently, so it could be my first buy in a really long time. :D

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

cheers sjayneuk!

Hey thanks bass, it is very much appreciated!

bughouseloco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bughouseloco

mswaney

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mswaney
Re: A Bad Idea

Awww

MINDY SWANEY

bughouseloco

midgerock wrote:ha! dogs planning party "Make sure invite Bernard!" gmv!

^ haha

bughouseloco

Re: Dogs Party

nice!

Vicka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Vicka
Re: A-paw-calypse Now

Awww if this one doesn't win I will be a sad person! EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE CORGIS!

This is adorable <3

bughouseloco

Re: Bad Blue!

hahah i love this!

vkacademy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vkacademy
Re: MASTER?

I love this! With four knuckleheaded dogs of my own, this totally "speaks" to me. I'm going to show this to all my friends.

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower
chumpmagic wrote:The lower two have really messed up mouths. The lower jaw almost looks like a side view while the upper jaw and head is a 2 quarters view.

I don't know how people look past this??? It was the first thing I saw and it bugs me... o well. I guess i'm crazy :P

I keep coming back to this and looking at that... but I don't see it. They look fine to me. I'm not an artist... I don't draw or anything, so maybe that has something to do with it... but I think a lot of shirt.woot buyers also aren't artists, so maybe they don't see it, either. To me, it just kind of looks like they have an underbite, which seems normal for a dog.

moosepod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moosepod
Re: Evolution of Dog

The evolution of Dog.

VOTE- Click Below!!!

asmadasrabbits

quality posts: 3 Private Messages asmadasrabbits
Re: sweet dreams!

this is so cute

Sergio37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sergio37
Re: dog gone puzzles

lol is the secret formula!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots

I don't understand it either, Blue!

Sportzcoop

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Sportzcoop

I wish I had a real program. Anyone want to help me convert this to a submission worthy format?

Ever buried something and when you go to dig it up it's gone?

PS- I foolishly read all the rules after working on this. Since I like it but don't want to waste anymore time I will only make it fit the rules once someone that knows what they are doing tells me it's possible. Thanks to the community in advance for any help provided.

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909

The larger photo of your wonderful design only shows up if we disable our adblocker. I hope it's not costing you votes! I might have skipped seeing this had it been some other name on it.

astrobat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astrobat
epicfal wrote:I agree, it looks better with the fade and the new color.

Thanks!

turnerweltg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turnerweltg
Re: Dog Park

You know.... I'm surprised this isn't in the fog already, or even really close to entering the Fog. I think this shirt is a lot better than most the shirts above it... but that's just me.

ultimatejeff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ultimatejeff
Re: The Infinite Loop

This is my second entry. This idea came to me after I had already finished the first and was too good not to do. I hope it's not to late to win.

ultimatejeff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ultimatejeff
shaggster wrote:this reminds me of two stupid dogs! haha

Me too! The goofy theme song kept going through my head as I was illustrating this.

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie

Very funny, I remember some of your other dog works from previous derbies and was hoping you'd bring the force to this one.

kinkajou1015

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kinkajou1015
riveroffeathers wrote:This is my first Entry at Shirt Woot! Wish me Luck! :D

For a first entry I'm quite impressed. I'm voting for it.

kinkajou1015

Re: Beware of Dogwood

If this print's I'm buying one for my mom, she works for the USPS, has for over 15 years now, man, she's probably up to 18 years or so. Now I have to ask her tomorrow...

bdubs8807

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bdubs8807
Re: Dogtor Who

Snoopy must have gotten the idea for his house from the Dogtor...

Does anybody have a http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cloak-of-visibility-lightweight-hoodie and/or http://shirt.woot.com/offers/who-needs-gravity-zip-up-hoodie in MXL that they don't want and/or need to sell? I would LOVE to buy it from you! I am currently offering $40+S&H for either one new, and $20-30+S&H for either one used! Please contact me ASAP, thanks!
B. D. Walton
P.S.: Reckon Nevermore!

kinkajou1015

Re: Guardian of the Underworld

I love every one of my ramyb originals. Eventually I'll have three shirt.woot drawers in my dresser:

ramyb
patrickspens
All others (BootsBoots & bassanimation get one side, and other artists I do not know the names of but own some of their designs get the other half)

Esoteric1081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Esoteric1081
Re: Buddies

Is that Fred and Ted?

TwoGunGus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TwoGunGus

Brilliant! The image of Vader beckons! Like all Wooters I cannot resist! Must... vote... for shirt... with Star Wars reference!

scruz78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scruz78
Re: Mine!

Very cute! I really like this one and hope that it wins the derby!

bassanimation

kinkajou1015 wrote:I love every one of my ramyb originals. Eventually I'll have three shirt.woot drawers in my dresser:

ramyb
patrickspens
All others (BootsBoots & bassanimation get one side, and other artists I do not know the names of but own some of their designs get the other half)

I am honored to share a part of your home with Boots! Also that is probably the best drawer ever, cause Boots' shirts are such wisecrackers. :D

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
Re: The Infinite Loop

Gee, the last Portal design did really well here.

silverdragontyr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silverdragontyr
chumpmagic wrote:The lower two have really messed up mouths. The lower jaw almost looks like a side view while the upper jaw and head is a 2 quarters view.

I don't know how people look past this??? It was the first thing I saw and it bugs me... o well. I guess i'm crazy :P

After reading this, every time I look at it I see the heads as someone using sock puppets. It's most obvious on the middle one but they all have the same effect to an extent. :O

vorteks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vorteks
Re: The Days Are Just Packed

I recognize the Adventure Time reference, but I don't see any "Calvin and Hobbes" in this at all. I guess that's a good thing though?

uniique

quality posts: 2 Private Messages uniique
Re: A Bad Idea

LOL! Very funny :D
GMV

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Great colouring, lighting and texture work helgram. The scene works really well on the shirt too.

crimsonrambler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crimsonrambler
Re: Dogtor Who

For the love of Raxicoricofallipatorious, please let this Print.

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15
grahamcrackercoyote wrote:House rules

Ohhhh... I knew there was something obvious I was missing.

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas