wisesage

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wisesage
Re: Fictional Dogs Playing Poker

I think it is funny that Blue is the only one smoking for a couple of different reasons.

• Blue is the youngest character of this bunch as far as date of creation and target audience.
  • Blue is the only girl of the group (yes, Blue is a girl. And if that isn't enough proof, I was visiting my brother's once while the kids were watching it and Blue was wearing a tutu.)
  • She also appears to be winning.

sometimes i like to put on the cape and scream like a monkey.

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
Re: Pug-ly

Pug-ly is cute! We had an all-black female and it was love at first sight! Before her, I hated small, "yap dogs" but she was the smartest, cutest dog I've ever had!

Love Pugs! GMV!
BlindDog3D

m5rammy

quality posts: 4 Private Messages m5rammy
Re: Doggy shopping app

qr code says: market://search?q=pname:com.softlayer

or, to see it in your non-mobile browser
market.android.com/details?id=com.softlayer

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: REX

One of the best in this derby, GMV

omarfeliciano

flemtone wrote:Oh, there you are! I've been hunting for this design so I could vote for it. Great concept, well executed. GMV!

I was missing it too after seeing it at the Pre Derby

omarfeliciano

Re: dog gone puzzles

I feel you Blue. Great criticism!

How about another clue stating that people wait for others to submit their concepts, so they can go ahead, steal them and submit their art 24 hours later.

Not saying that this is happening in this derby, no, no, no.

Lerasi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lerasi
Re: Anatomically Incorrect

I love it, this little dog was my favorite toy growing up even though I chewed off his ears at some point! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I hope it can rise faster since it's a late entry!

lucksource

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lucksource
Re: A Bad Idea

I seriously almost started crying when I saw this design. Poor puppy. Outstanding art though.

samanthastroud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samanthastroud
Re: Do Not Pass Go

PLEASE please please print! This shirt is epic! I will be able to have an entire board game themed closet... Great work guys!!

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Re: Dogs Party

And here I thought we stumped you all this week...

Congratulations, you just won this week's Mystery Icon screaming monkey prize. Make sure your address is up to date and we'll send you your very own annoying Woot Screaming Monkey!

riveroffeathers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riveroffeathers
Re: MINE!

Very Cute. ^^

D3lusional

quality posts: 2 Private Messages D3lusional
Re: Guardian of the Underworld

This is the type of design I would have thought was bada** on a t-shirt when I was like 9. Are there really adults here who would wear this?

DirkDDarring

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DirkDDarring
Re: Cruisin

Well here it is Tuesday and still only one vote, thank you to whomever did vote for me. For the rest of the viewing audience let me know what I could have done better if you have a few minutes. Thanks for your time
Michael

Michael Irwin
Graphic artist
www.wix.com/idforu/idforu

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis

Oh, thank you so much! I think many many people would recognize this dog and would be a great conversation piece on a tshirt. I do wish I had gotten him in earlier. I'm doing my best with social networking, to promote him, but I'm just not savvy enough. I do wish there were a way to gain more exposure. Only one day left.

cherylfrancis

Re: Wet Dream

hahaha...I didn't notice the extra curve until the rejectionator said NO! hahaha...funny!

taternuggets

quality posts: 23 Private Messages taternuggets
DirkDDarring wrote:Well here it is Tuesday and still only one vote, thank you to whomever did vote for me. For the rest of the viewing audience let me know what I could have done better if you have a few minutes. Thanks for your time
Michael

Sometimes designs get lost without any real rhyme or reason. A large percentage of voters seem to focus only on the fog or the hotness. It's rare, although not unheard of, for a late submission to catch on. To be completely honest with you, I did not even notice your entry until I saw this comment in the main comment thread. It's a great entry and certainly is worth more votes in my opinion.

I personally scramble to submit by the deadline as I've seen how important it is to "hit early."

Edited to add: That yellow never seems to be a fan favorite either.

Nothing follows.

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: Fetch

Great characters and so funny ;)

dijay

Re: Beware of Dogwood

WOW. So beatiful.

dijay

Re: This IS my happy face.

Hahaha, great concept :D.

dijay

Re: Undying Loyalty

Great style!!!

dijay

Re: Guardian of the Underworld

WOW. Awesome work.

dijay

Re: Three Dog Window

Absolutely great!!!

dijay

drewpac18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drewpac18
Re: Dogs Party

Funny- good work!

Shilom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shilom
Narfcake wrote:Cute, but the floating doggie paws look awkward, and I'm sure that one would get a lot of rants about animal abuse ...

Nah, animal abuse, about a cartoon, please! Peta would be all avoer Looney Tunes by now if that were true by now. Just my personal opinion, and I am a pretty avid Peta person myself, and I have to say this is my personal fave, I love this design and I consider my doxie one of my kids! I would definitly by this! Adorable

Shilom

redboyftw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redboyftw
Re: Do Not Pass Go

awesome design!

dijay

Re: Gesundheit

Hahaha. Sooo cute!!!

AutoTechInSTL

quality posts: 6 Private Messages AutoTechInSTL
slangstein wrote:I'm not sure but I think Snoopy isn't under any copyrights anymore (i could be wrong) but I don't know if that still violates woot rules

I'm not sure copyrights ever expire.. I mean plagiarism is plagiarism no matter how much time has passed.

But you also have to keep in mind that US copyright laws specifically allow for parody (which is why SNL gets by with as much as they do) and this is most definitely parody.

Steve was DELICIOUS!

Shilom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shilom
lucky1988 wrote:Thanks everyone!

My son LOVES everything Star Wars, so I would buy it for him Great shirt! Too cute, lol

Shilom

dijay

Re: The Great Sock Monster

Hahaha... Great!!!

elmosuperman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elmosuperman
Re: A great disturbance at the dog park

Nice work! Love the character designs.

Sergio37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sergio37
Re: Three Dog Window

Thank for your support guys!!!

elmosuperman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elmosuperman
Re: Beware of Dogwood

Rock'n Awesome!

curli76

quality posts: 18 Private Messages curli76

I wish this was added earlier, but not sure how many Wooters understand the sheer awesomeness of FPLP. GMV anyway.

cherylfrancis

GMV? haha...see, I have no social skills... Thank you for your kind words!

axphw1

quality posts: 12 Private Messages axphw1
Re: GREETINGS!!! (resub)

13 votes hooray! This is now my best performing derby entry. Thanks to those who voted.

alexanderjd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alexanderjd
Re: Dog Park

Decent effort, but Scooby is just killing it for me. As a big fan who grew up watching the cartoons, this rendition is just too far off for my liking.

I can understand de-stylizing Odie a bit, and making them all a bit more generic (for copyright reasons if nothing else) but there should haven't been any issues drawing a generic Great Dane.

The head is what's throwing me off the most. Scooby looks more like a fox than a Dane.

dijay

tgentry wrote:And here I thought we stumped you all this week...

Congratulations, you just won this week's Mystery Icon screaming monkey prize. Make sure your address is up to date and we'll send you your very own annoying Woot Screaming Monkey!

Great, my own Screaming Monkey!!! Thanks :D.

And thanks all for the votes and comments ;)

unionboggle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unionboggle
Re: Woofnaut

oops. i thought i was inside the lines. Oh well.

"taste the beast"

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Bath Time

This made me laugh, and I got the blue depth shading thing.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."