jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Dog Dreams
yellowflower wrote:Love it! Definitely GMV and a purchase if it wins.

Glad to hear it And thanks for your suggestions!

ypsineil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ypsineil
xepherys wrote:Uhm...

Nice idea...but perhaps some paw prints going off to the side of the shirt, with maybe a hint of a tail at the very edge...

cr4zyw3bchk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cr4zyw3bchk
ashandesigns wrote:Puppies always seem to think that socks are terrible monsters that they must protect the house from! Thank you for looking!

That's definitely my dog. He also likes stealing underwear too. It's weird.

curli76

quality posts: 18 Private Messages curli76
Re: Dogs Do Not Always Resemble Their Masters

This is really clever and deserves more votes.

mrrogers413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrrogers413
kevlar51 wrote:Collab with Walmazan--hope you like it!

Great work you two.

pokethedeadkat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pokethedeadkat
Re: A-paw-calypse Now

I always really like your stuff. Even more so with corgis!

naeylonsidhe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages naeylonsidhe
Re: Tags

Cool idea and I'd definitely buy it. But I think it will get rejected for being outside the printable area.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Mine!

Awesome. :^)

Come back with my bone! Curse these puny arms. And the fact I'm wired to this podium. And that I'm dead. Rarg!

mookabelle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mookabelle
Re: dog gone

Seriously? You're selling a black t-shirt?

JenXer74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JenXer74
Re: Hello My Name Is

I'd be willing to bet that dogs hate wearing name tags at parties just as much as I do.

lyonscc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lyonscc
Re: Man's Best Palindrome

Four colors on brown...

...revealed from the lost fragments of the Sistine Chapel...

curli76

ramyb wrote:saved

Sorry, I don't understand this one. It looks like a regular dog park, except one of the dogs has a martini. Is he supposed to be Brian from Family Guy? Could you let me know what I'm missing?

mattlussier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattlussier
Re: Skull-n-Lostbone

this shirt wants to "ROCK" so badly...but somthings missing...

gwp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp
SkekTek wrote:Look at those eyes. Those sad, pitiful eyes. You should walk your bestest friend in the world. He'll love you forever. But he already does.

I feel guilty already ...

DJTweekNYC

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJTweekNYC
Re: Boba Fetch

LOL, Boba Fetch, the first thing I thought of when I saw this was "Dog the Bounty Hunter." Nice job.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Don't Be Fooled By My Size

I had a similar idea to this but didn't work on it... and now won't - this is great!

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

Thanks all!

curli76 wrote:I love this intensely. Maybe more on slate or silver.

We tried it out on a lot of shirt colors. We thought silver would be best at first, but the dog disappeared pretty quick, so it just didn't work for this design.

naeylonsidhe

curli76 wrote:Sorry, I don't understand this one. It looks like a regular dog park, except one of the dogs has a martini. Is he supposed to be Brian from Family Guy? Could you let me know what I'm missing?

In this pic, there's Blue from blue's clues, Scooby Doo, Odie, Catdog, Clifford, Zero from Nightmare before Christmas and there's one other that I don't recognize.

higgyce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages higgyce
Re: Shaving Schnauzer

schnauzer trimming his beard

naeylonsidhe

naeylonsidhe wrote:In this pic, there's Blue from blue's clues, Scooby Doo, Odie, Catdog, Clifford, Zero from Nightmare before Christmas and there's one other that I don't recognize.

And underdog (the one flying)

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: Do Not Pass Go

you ywo have done it again!! you guys rock! this so much fun and very wearable. love color choices made. GMV!

higgyce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages higgyce
Re: playing puppy

cute puppy playing with an ice cube

curli76

naeylonsidhe wrote:In this pic, there's Blue from blue's clues, Scooby Doo, Odie, Catdog, Clifford, Zero from Nightmare before Christmas and there's one other that I don't recognize.

I guess if I look closer I can recognize Blue and Zero, but the others don't remind me of their respective dogs very much. Sorry.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Look what I found

This little mutt was searching for a bone, too bad that he found it on the wrong place.

6 colors (and linear halftones)

midgerock

Re: A Horrible Accident

Hilarious!

stevegarner05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevegarner05
Re: Puppy Training

Love the design!

pandaroach

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pandaroach
curli76 wrote:Sorry, I don't understand this one. It looks like a regular dog park, except one of the dogs has a martini. Is he supposed to be Brian from Family Guy? Could you let me know what I'm missing?

It looks like it is supposed to be famous dogs, Clifford is by the tree at the back. The white floating dog might be zero from nightmare before Christmas. And that could be underdog in the background.

mattlussier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattlussier
Re: Dog Planking

see... it's a dog... and he is Planking... i call it: "Dog Planking"

midgerock

Re: Mine!

very funny and cute design Boots!!! what silly dog! gmv! my daughter would love this!

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
Re: A Horrible Accident

Okok I'll buy a white shirt.

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
DJTweekNYC wrote:LOL, Boba Fetch, the first thing I thought of when I saw this was "Dog the Bounty Hunter." Nice job.

That was the first title I was going to go with!

rogerrogerroger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rogerrogerroger
Re: sweet dreams!

thanks spirit!

naeylonsidhe

curli76 wrote:I guess if I look closer I can recognize Blue and Zero, but the others don't remind me of their respective dogs very much. Sorry.

I think he had to change them enough that he wouldn't get rejected for copyright characters. Also, the dog laying down in the background is Snoopy.

None of them really LOOK like the dogs they're supposed to represent, but I think that was to avoid the rejectionator.

kaedex99

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kaedex99
Re: Origami Dogs in the Rising Sun

Six colors on BROWN.

Description: "Having a limited amount of time this week -- I have a show that goes up next Thursday -- I knew I wanted to do something angular, since it would move the fastest. Origami popped into my head; then, living in Texas, I thought of that freakishly hot sun we've been treated to this Summer. Put the two together, and that's the run. I wanted to make everything look like paper and textiles. Very flat and clean and simple. Hope you enjoy!"

I really wanted to get something up this week. Vote if you like. It's much appreciated! -:]

midgerock

Re: You Like This

I guess cynic11 won't be clicking. as an avid dog lover this is so cute and wearable. gmv!!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Do Not Pass Go

Great work again, you two. Making room in my closet for this one!

elefader

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elefader
xepherys wrote:Uhm...

+1.

midgerock

Re: The spin cycle!

this one made me chuckle and all dog owners can relate and love this. very wearable too!! gmv!!!

midgerock

Re: go dog go dog

with audible siren blast when the dog is about too where he shouldn't!! walking the dog is so frustrating especially when they want to smell everything!!! gmv!!!

jpsayre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpsayre
phineus wrote:Whoa. Great timing

edit: I also like that we both chose chihuahua for Mr. Pink. What other dog could fit Steve Buscemi so well?

Haha, I don't think any other dog would fit. Nice design man, good luck!