kyle1020

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyle1020

It must be that time of the month. How about you go unconstructively criticize someone else's shirt design. This one's already been rejected! so you no longer need to obsess over it, or me. Good day.

summerjackel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages summerjackel
Re: A Horrible Accident

OK, I really, really want this shirt. I have a collie, and I would wear this to dog shows. I would strongly prefer it on black. If woot won't print this (oh please oh please...) perhaps someone who does dog breed t-shirts might?

limonmix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages limonmix
epicfal wrote:So cute! I can't help but think of The Great Mouse Detective, though the art styles are vastly different.

Thanks, I was actually thinking about The Great Mouse Detective and Sherlock Hound while I was designing it. I'm a bit of a Sherlock Holmes fan I suppose.

bughouseloco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bughouseloco
FretlessM wrote:I love this!

i love YOU!

bughouseloco

billguppy wrote:Snoop, you my boy!

word up!

bughouseloco

SirGecko wrote:Man this shirt needs to bump up into the fog!

thanks dude! i didnt quite make it but hey got kinda close eh?! thanks!

bughouseloco

thatrobert wrote:

• Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • You make me feel like I am whole again.

RAD! thanks dude, this is super sweet!

bughouseloco

dijay wrote:WOW... Great!!!

thanks man!

bughouseloco

dijay wrote:WOW... Great!!!

thanks man!

CVBrennan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CVBrennan
Re: Journey to Sirius

i really like this one!
sorry i didn't get around to voting this week.

CVBrennan

Re: Do Not Pass Go

Definitely my favorite in the fog!
Great work!

CVBrennan

Re: Boba Fetch

Too weird for me but I know my friends will love it! Nice use of Boba Fett! Definitely the coolest character.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: A great disturbance at the dog park

thanks for the support everyone, I appreciate it!

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
blinddog3d wrote:I have been singled out, not for using other people's art, but...

No, I'm pretty sure that's it.

Nothing follows.

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 22 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
Re: Just a Little Husky

This! http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9555/ This is the one I was looking for. He -just- fixed up his gallery by adding in old art, so, yay! :D This image is a shirt and that's what your shirt design reminds me of.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 22 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
Re: The Quick Brown Dog Jumped Over the Lazy Fox

I love the fox here, please use him elsewhere? :D

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

YAY! THIS GOT FIRST PLACE!

that was fun while it lasted!

mrshmlow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrshmlow
Re: Canis Infinitas

I know SO many people who would adore having a shirt.woot t-shirt with this design. They'd seel like crazy at all the Dachsie events. I MUST have one!!

choey2k5

quality posts: 6 Private Messages choey2k5
Re: Belly Rub

Sorry I'm too late to vote, but as another commenter said, you really captured the emotions on this one! This looks just like Toto and I and makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Thanks for the smile!

ginawoot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages ginawoot

I love this shirt. I love the humor. I love the whimsy of the "ass-terisk". I love the retro schoolbook style and soft watercolor shading of the design.

IT MUST PRINT!!!

lozerette

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lozerette
kyle1020 wrote:It must be that time of the month. How about you go unconstructively criticize someone else's shirt design. This one's already been rejected! so you no longer need to obsess over it, or me. Good day.

...a bit touchy, are we? I believe yankee is trying to *help* your future submissions by helping you understand why this one may have been rejected. No need to get so upset...

tonycenteno

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tonycenteno
Re: REX

Amazing!

quillu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quillu
Re: Boba Fetch

Simply epic :D

joshuajwood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshuajwood

where is the Mutt's Cutt's shagin' wagon from Dumb and Dumber!? That totally should have been in the top designs....

if only i could draw.

EzE9463

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EzE9463
Re: Reservoir Dogs - RESUB

Love the design. I want one.

praynwolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages praynwolf
Re: Updog

I thoroughly enjoy this shirt design! Let me know if you put it somewhere else... Hopefully it will make it to double take one day!!!

kremlindusk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kremlindusk

Looks like I won't be picking up a shirt from this round of derby... I'm really disappointed this one wasn't in the top rankings. I really don't like some of the shirts in the top (like that Cerberus one and one of the Star Wars ones).

Ah well! Hopefully we'll see this one either someplace else or up here again! This design is way too adorable!

praynwolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages praynwolf
Re: Beware of Dogwood

Excellent shirt idea! Let me know if you send it to another site!!

mogthemoogle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mogthemoogle
curli76 wrote:
I favor a preview period where artists can submit their designs (outside of the realm of the message board), with actual voting to start no earlier than Monday. But even with that, you're going to get designers who don't want to take input because A) they are not good at taking criticism and B) they have such a loyal following, they know that sloppy work done on the fly will be overlooked.

Way to be cynical.
"I hate cynicism — it’s my least favorite quality and it doesn’t lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen."

-Coco

djkturkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djkturkey

I wish this would have placed higher. It's the only shirt in this derby that I would have bought. Good work.

potestasx

quality posts: 6 Private Messages potestasx
zarboki wrote:Copyright exists until 50 years after the creator's death. Charles Schultz only passed in 2000 so there is still a long way to go before Snoopy is out of copyright.

Actually, it's life of the artist +70 years. The U.S. government bumped it up another 20 years back in 1998.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_Term_Extension_Act

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg

If this does not print tonight I will be the most dissapointed person in the world, and it had BETTER print in the next Double Take if not. I was SO looking forward to this derby, but this design is the only one in the fog that I voted for, and the only one I would wear of what *might* still print tonight at 1am (where I am, not woot time =P haha). I will be staying up until then, hopefully the power holds up till that point so I can order one if it prints. Screw Irene (I live in NY, and she's not really here where I am but she's on her way). Sorry for rambling =P

johnnyhilton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnnyhilton
nblottie wrote:Here it is, 6 colors. Really took my time with the details as far as damage and look of the helmet. Hope everyone likes it!

Melbourne Florida huh? If you see me wearing it around town say hello.

melynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melynn

So many awesome entries in this Derby. Absolutely getting this if it wins. Will be bummed if it doesn't. Not sure which would be my favorite; Horrible Accident or The Binge.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
ramyb wrote:(Quick resub to fix placement)- anyway this design was a fun challenge, hope you guys enjoy the outcome

541 is my new favorite number!

that was fun while it lasted!

kittybongo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittybongo
Re: Just a Little Husky

So sad that this one got fourth. : ( I really really wanted this shirt.

jmaldersonvi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmaldersonvi
Re: A-paw-calypse Now

Yep, I really hope to see this shirt again in future Derbies!! If it makes it to the Reckoning, I will be buying several of them, easily.

drscarecrow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drscarecrow

I guess I just don't understand the entry, but I'm not a huge fan of this shirt. Great art, but I would rather wear the Husky or Cerberus shirts. Or maybe it's just because I never liked scottish terriers.

I just say, "THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!"

deltax20a

quality posts: 1 Private Messages deltax20a
ramyb wrote:(Quick resub to fix placement)- anyway this design was a fun challenge, hope you guys enjoy the outcome

Having been around a long time, I actually have to admit this is an interesting design, flaw or not, to come from Ramy, when you consider that most of his shirts are rehashes of his previous best-sellers. That said, I am not so much caring about small mistakes as I'd like to see more artists work outside of their comfort zones and styles. It's like watching Food Network challenge shows with the same challenge, in fact, they usually throw curveballs to see how their contestants work outside of their comfort zone. Woot really needs to get more creative with each Derby and try to pull out some more potential out of the "Big Names" while continuing to foster the spirit of the game to new and upcoming artists.

Good game though, looking to see if you can try something new next.

redwolfoz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redwolfoz

4th? I LOOOOOOOVE PONIES? I wanted this shirt. The other three sucked.