killerorca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages killerorca
stephhatfield wrote:Got my shirts today!

Keeping Black and White and Red All Over

Willing to trade:
Shelf Life - MM
Red Summer Skies - MM

Message me if you have anything you want to trade!

Steph

Have Mallardy and the Cake is a Liar, both MM, unworn but washed. Willing to give one or both for Shelf life, also sent you a PM

darkinc

quality posts: 31 Private Messages darkinc

Alright my 3 shirts with free shipping arrived!

Drum Roll Pleaseee!

My female friend loves mario games! she loves zombies! She will love this shirt

Next we have is...

I think we have a theme going on here... Zombies are coming!
1st place winner : I wish I had a brain!

Last but not least... please let it be something epic!

Is it 413 or 314?! The world may never know...

The last isn't really my game, I was hoping for one of those nice artsy type prints but hey! them the breaks.

ndevries1981

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ndevries1981

I have to say; overall my experience with woot has been great, but not so much with the coupon thing. I didn't receive coupons for the last few randoms, and after I inquired about it I was told that my July coupon (which was supposedly sent to my spam folder which wasn’t) would be applied and I still had a March and May coupon to use (horay!) and any questions to send to service@woot.com… I went in for 3 and I tried to use both coupons for this last random and the website gave me invalid coupon and expired coupon messages, so I contacted woot…and they told me that they were expired and could not be applied… I kind of figured they were, but was not told that they would expire. Was there an expiration date posted somewhere for the coupons? I don’t know, maybe this is some way of something telling me not to buy randoms anymore…

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

First three w/overnight, all in ML:

Keep: Pie(rate) Chart
Maybe: Space Ship
Keep: Fire Maker, Rain Bringer

I'll find out the next three in a week or so ...

Narfcake

darkinc wrote:Is it 413 or 314?! The world may never know...

The last isn't really my game, I was hoping for one of those nice artsy type prints but hey! them the breaks.

What size?

trapx75

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trapx75

3 3xl

Meh

Pi-rate

Owl mountain rock-climbing shirt... ( willing to trade this one..)

craigthom

quality posts: 63 Private Messages craigthom
capsfanbryce wrote:Really? I wrote to customer service because I had a coupon that I hadn't used in time and they didn't apply it for me, said to just buy 3 now and they'd probably give out another $5 off coupon.

Really. It was the May coupon, and I forgot to use it for the July sale. I attached the coupon email. Maybe that helped.

rachael

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachael

akayeh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akayeh

Last time, they mentioned which shirts were included in the randomization. This time they didn't. Is there anywhere that lists what shirts there are that they are choosing from? (If there's nothing in the pile I would like to gamble on, why play? Or those in the pile that catch my fancy I might have already bought. Either way, it's rather unfair to go in completely blind.)

darkinc

quality posts: 31 Private Messages darkinc
Narfcake wrote:What size?

2xl wash it once or twice and itll be a 1xl! lol.

xdespitetheevidencex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xdespitetheevidencex
Narfcake wrote:First three w/overnight, all in ML:

Keep: Pie(rate) Chart
Maybe: Space Ship
Keep: Fire Maker, Rain Bringer

I'll find out the next three in a week or so ...

I received the same three in the same size! I really like them all. The Pie(rate) Chart shirt I'm wearing tonight when I attend my company's Supply Chain meeting. Several hundred people will be there, I want them to be JEALOUS! :D (I'm lucky the company is fairly lax with the dress code.. MUST BUY MOAR SHIRTS!)

Narfcake

akayeh wrote:Is there anywhere that lists what shirts there are that they are choosing from? (If there's nothing in the pile I would like to gamble on, why play?

List, no. A way to tell, yes. Look through what folks got during the last reckoning, then correspond that to which week those particular shirts were reckoned in.

Last time, the latest shirts were out of #194. This time, we're seeing some shirts out of #206. So the randoms this time will most likely be from reckoning #195-#206, with some from previous ones thrown in for added randomness.

Next time around, they would probably be from #207 to whatever week it happens to be.

killerorca

ndevries1981 wrote:I have to say; overall my experience with woot has been great, but not so much with the coupon thing. I didn't receive coupons for the last few randoms, and after I inquired about it I was told that my July coupon (which was supposedly sent to my spam folder which wasn’t) would be applied and I still had a March and May coupon to use (horay!) and any questions to send to service@woot.com… I went in for 3 and I tried to use both coupons for this last random and the website gave me invalid coupon and expired coupon messages, so I contacted woot…and they told me that they were expired and could not be applied… I kind of figured they were, but was not told that they would expire. Was there an expiration date posted somewhere for the coupons? I don’t know, maybe this is some way of something telling me not to buy randoms anymore…

If you read the email in small print it has the coupon expiration date at the bottom

wblaze

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wblaze

From the last random I have Intermission and Friends both in ML. Looking to trade for MXL of the same shirts or others.

capsfanbryce

quality posts: 4 Private Messages capsfanbryce
ndevries1981 wrote:I have to say; overall my experience with woot has been great, but not so much with the coupon thing. I didn't receive coupons for the last few randoms, and after I inquired about it I was told that my July coupon (which was supposedly sent to my spam folder which wasn’t) would be applied and I still had a March and May coupon to use (horay!) and any questions to send to service@woot.com… I went in for 3 and I tried to use both coupons for this last random and the website gave me invalid coupon and expired coupon messages, so I contacted woot…and they told me that they were expired and could not be applied… I kind of figured they were, but was not told that they would expire. Was there an expiration date posted somewhere for the coupons? I don’t know, maybe this is some way of something telling me not to buy randoms anymore…

Yeah I had a similar experience, I had the May coupon code and forgot to use it when I bought two of the 4th birthday monkey shirts in July. If you look at your MayRandomSale e-mail from woot you'll note in very very tiny font underneath the code it states that the coupon expires August 1st, 2011.

They said they wouldn't apply the $5 off now and basically said "pound sand, buy more shirts now and you'll probably get another $5 off code".

@Craig they had the means of seeing that I had participated in the May random sale, just like you did. I'm glad they at least gave you credit for your coupon, a little consistency across the board would be nice though.

Kannonfoddor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kannonfoddor

Got mine. Hate them. Willing to trade. Men's XL.

Narfcake

Kannonfoddor wrote:Got mine. Hate them. Willing to trade. Men's XL

PM sent. ^_^

krishachaos

quality posts: 1 Private Messages krishachaos

My fingers are crossed for odd bear out... I missed buying it and was devastated (well that's a bit of a strong word, but I really want that one)

curli76

quality posts: 18 Private Messages curli76
akayeh wrote:Last time, they mentioned which shirts were included in the randomization. This time they didn't. Is there anywhere that lists what shirts there are that they are choosing from? (If there's nothing in the pile I would like to gamble on, why play? Or those in the pile that catch my fancy I might have already bought. Either way, it's rather unfair to go in completely blind.)

That wasn't a comprehensive list.

kelmar13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelmar13

Got these:

and...

Meh is... well... Meh.... 2X if someone is interested in a trade.

Panda bacon

vip3rmaster

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vip3rmaster

Got my 3: All MXL

Pretty Nice: All Bark No Bite

Love it: If I Only Had a Brain

Meh: One Hot Summer Day

willing to trade OHSD

ndevries1981

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ndevries1981
capsfanbryce wrote:Yeah I had a similar experience, I had the May coupon code and forgot to use it when I bought two of the 4th birthday monkey shirts in July. If you look at your MayRandomSale e-mail from woot you'll note in very very tiny font underneath the code it states that the coupon expires August 1st, 2011.

They said they wouldn't apply the $5 off now and basically said "pound sand, buy more shirts now and you'll probably get another $5 off code".

Well, I'm glad at least there was a legit expiration date, although it would have been nice if I got the actual email or the expiration dates were included in the PM. Good to know though.

prozakgal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages prozakgal
Xeyark wrote:Got my 3 in just now.

2XL

2XL

XL

I'm so jealous, I love the shirts you got. I hope mine are as good

adamselby

quality posts: 2 Private Messages adamselby

Got mine today (before I even got my shipping notification). I don't have any real strong opinions on the ones I got. I'm open for any trades, just send me a message. Sizes are all medium. Should make for some good gifts if nothing else!

Drains!!

Food Court

One Hot Summer Day

I also have for trade:

kevmiester

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kevmiester

My Kryptonite
Fire Maker, Rain Bringer
Reflections on Pi

Good Haul...

killerorca

I got my shirts today, that was super-fast Woot!

All shirts listed are MM, grouped by condition. Looking for Shelf-Life or Ink-Topus in MM as well, but will consider other trades.

Interested in straight up trades only but willing to offer 2 shirts for either one of the aforementioned shirts.

Unworn/Unwashed:
Odd Bear out
Tea!
Pirate chart

Unworn only:
The Cake is a Liar
Mallardy

Please PM if interested.

bsevern

quality posts: 109 Private Messages bsevern

You guys are getting your shirts fast. You must be close to Texas? I'm in California and it usually takes about two weeks to receive the shirts via "SmartPost."

adamselby

bsevern wrote:You guys are getting your shirts fast. You must be close to Texas? I'm in California and it usually takes about two weeks to receive the shirts via "SmartPost."

Yep, I'm just 20 minutes north of Carrollton where Woot is based. I love it.

craigthom

quality posts: 63 Private Messages craigthom

Has anyone received a coupon code from this one?

adamselby

craigthom wrote:Has anyone received a coupon code from this one?

No

meganmarie05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meganmarie05

Got mine today - same day as receiving shipping notification.
All in 2XL
*Shelf Life
*Sunset
*Tortilla Origami
Am willing to trade any of these for XL or 2xl
Also have others availabe :
*Gingers - 2xl
*The Tea Shirt - 2xl
* Teal ! - 2xl
* Angry Day - MXL
* I Heart Math - MXL
* Pull up you fools - WXL

Gally242

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Gally242

Wooo, shiiirts.

I got:

and

All in Men's Small. I really like the last one (which printed really nice!) but want to trade/give away the first two. :D

jenntegt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenntegt

Haven't received mine yet, but I have to say that they were shipped in record time. I didn't do anything special for shipping and according to smartpost it is sitting in my local post office right now and will get here tomorrow morning. That's amazing.

mtutick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mtutick

Got my shirts today. All MM

They were:
Odd Bear Out Love it!
Pie(rate) Chart Up for trade
My Kryptonite Up for trade

I also have these from previous randoms up for trade:
Lost Forever - MM
Treats on Strike - MM

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Worst set of randoms ever. I usually get at least one I like, wanted, etc. Not this time. Got "If I Had a Brain," the Pirate chart one, and the baseball zombie one. All men's XL if anyone is interested... If not, they may all end up in the dogs' crates as bedding.

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman
AGrant311 wrote: Got "If I Had a Brain," All men's XL

Darn, if you said 2X I would have bought it. If anyone gets a If I Only Had a Brain in 2X and wants to sell it please let me know. :-)

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519
craigthom wrote:Has anyone received a coupon code from this one?

I was going to ask the same thing. Sadly, none for me.

jwiv

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jwiv
prozakgal wrote:I'm so jealous, I love the shirts you got. I hope mine are as good

just got mine all Mens Medium.

Spaceship, Fire Maker Rain Bringer, and Death Served Till Noon

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

I got Odd Bear Out, Meh, and Red Summer Skies. The first 2 are keepers, but I'm kinda meh on the 3rd one. It is MM

tapion440

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tapion440

My first Random purchase in ever! I got tortilla origami, that pi/pie shirt and Sunset (which I love).

I'm happy