mondaisenshi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mondaisenshi

Honestly, I think the only thing I don't like about this is the solid outline on the big central exclamation. That's a dealbreaker for me. But overall, it looks great. (I like this one a lot better than the alternate design. The other one was too busy with the smaller pattern, in my opinion.)

mondaisenshi

Slightly abstract storyboard, I think? :D I like it!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: BEHOLD- The Monolith!

Good save - MUCH better than the original.

paigeg

Re: Pinball Woot

I'm just going to sit here and enjoy looking at this for a while.

paigeg

Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=56560]Hand Picked

Anything I said at this point would just be redundant. So let's just go with GMV!

cynic11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cynic11
Re: abstract woot

if i dont win this, Tim Burton said he would put this on his toilet paper...just sayin' lol

mhatter106

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mhatter106

I don't know. The fact that this design remains persistent in the fog raises (or should I say confirms) a lot of questions for me.

chaosprune

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chaosprune
Re: What's wrong with this picture

men with hooks can't play basketball!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

I never though I'd say a simple bag could be beautiful, but this really is beautiful. I would be completely floored if this didnt either place, or get an honorable mention pick to print :D. Awesome, awesome work! +1!

10points

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 10points

I voted for this shirt b/c I can relate and I like to be an individual not someone who does something just because everyone else does it. Thanks for awesome design.

10points

Re: An Eager Robot

I like that the robot is ripping the bag b/c its usually what i do. you got my vote :-)

10points

Re: The Wooty Bunch

i like the familiar wooters. you got my vote!!!

texasisfunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages texasisfunny
mhatter106 wrote:I don't know. The fact that this design remains persistent in the fog raises (or should I say confirms) a lot of questions for me.

get over it. people will vote for what they like. it's called personal taste/choice. don't be OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG PONIES!.

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

Yay! I knew it was going to the fog, I hope it prints!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Tiles of Woot

Aw shucks... out of the fog too. D'oh!!

Narfcake wrote:Fair enough ... and I just realized I wrote "complete meal". Damnit, woot - you and all the food designs. And why is there another "Woot Order Confirmation" in my inbox?!

hehehe

qetza wrote:Great characters!

Thanks qetza!

Vote!

triatomico

quality posts: 0 Private Messages triatomico

Finding the whining over this design hilarious. OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG! People voting for a fun, whimsical design and not caring who created it! I don't own any ramyb shirts; I'm not into wearing cute. But- I like the deign and others in the derby with the same general premise. Haters just embarrass themselves.
I'm loving that the woot! symbol is in Alice's square.

Paradox55

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Paradox55

Referencing Imposter is in extreme bad taste.

reganrabbit

quality posts: 1 Private Messages reganrabbit
Re: Secret Admirer

This is so foggable! Why isn't it in the fog?!? Wish I could vote again

reganrabbit

quality posts: 1 Private Messages reganrabbit
Re: Bag Lady (Re-Sub)

Thanks for the votes and earlier warnings of impending rejection on my first sub. Been a good re-entry into derbiness. Hope to participate more frequently now

lordofthestuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lordofthestuff
parrotworks wrote:A little late to the party but clever!

Thanks everyone for the support!

Yes, we were very late! We knew we didn't stand much of a chance for winning, but we are both very excited about the support we've received in these final hours of the competition!

So excited in fact we have decided that we will start submiting shirt designs in the coming weeks.

Thanks again everyone for your votes! :D

offthink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages offthink
texasisfunny wrote:get over it. people will vote for what they like. it's called personal taste/choice.

I think that's the point. Based on several of the comments in this thread, people are not, in fact, voting for what they like. They are voting to be troll-y. And that's just bad for everyone.

dylia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dylia

DABomber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DABomber
dylia wrote:This isn't a shirt derby.

Ik its not a shirt derby but when i submitted it my print ready file was weird so i emailed it to them... it is really cool on the bag...sorry guys

juanoc74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juanoc74
kahly wrote:Crazy almost got fooled, though it was more than one color. Reminds of Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy only this one lives.

Thank you. glad you like it

Megatrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Megatrain
Re: the birth of the t-shirt goddess

I can now see that its actually her thighs pressed together, but on first glance it looked like an exposed hoohoo.

I'd imagine this first-glance wrong impression is why it got rejected.

mverc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mverc
Re: Wooter Space (Resub)

Thanks for the comments grahamcrackercoyote and laggyg, they both gave me a good laugh.

draigun

quality posts: 21 Private Messages draigun

oh neat. the same ramyb characters in the same design concept everyone else is using. this is an entirely unique situation we have found ourselves in.

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
Re: Intelligent Mail

I want to see this on my woot bag soon; this is exactly how they come to northern CA. Love the design.

sergioberra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sergioberra
Re: Monkey Business

The monkey robot is my favorite!

mondaisenshi

kevito wrote:What is that robot face from again. I swear I know it from somewhere.

Not sure if this is it, but... Looks like the Prince from Katamari Damacy to me.

My problem with this design is that I've gotten woot shirts in a factory-setting bag before. This doesn't feel like a unique concept to me. Though it is well designed.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Goody Bag

Awesome bag lucky!! And thanks for including one of mine, love the cute lil sabertooth!:D

Vote!

hdlibra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hdlibra
slowjam wrote:This is clearly the best of the bunch. Sad to see it is no fogged.

You are all very kind. If you would like to see a larger version of “Secret Admirer,” click here!

dsdm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsdm
Re: Good Luck Finding a Phone Booth

Coming down to the final stretch, less than 19 hours. I've been in the fog for several days now, and as gratifying as it is, it's a little maddening not knowing how well you're doing in terms of votes. But what the heck, I'll take it! I can't wait to see how far I got. Thanks to everyone who voted!

phillygurl1025

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phillygurl1025
Re: Turtles all the way down

inception... done right...! cute!

maddornsifepiper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maddornsifepiper
Re: Bag Lady (Re-Sub)

I don't suppose you would consider a link to a copy of this not on the crinkly bag template would you?

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: messing with mailmen

This would definitely be mission accomplished. XD

papayaportals

quality posts: 1 Private Messages papayaportals

In the Fog! I really hope it stays there, such a detailed and pretty bag. Congrats on making it in!

papayaportals

quality posts: 1 Private Messages papayaportals
Re: Goody Bag

It's like an explosion of awesomeness- literally. I don't mean to go on and on, but when I think of Woot!, I think of an explosion of random things. And this is probably the best bag that fits the "explosion of random" description. GMV.

collinvh

quality posts: 57 Private Messages collinvh

This is a very unfortunate rejection. I liked your bag! I actually feel really bad for you. What a bummer after holding the fog all week. Time to hit the whiskey.

logicalcupcake

quality posts: 5 Private Messages logicalcupcake
Re: Special Delivery

How did I not see this in the Derby earlier? What a brilliant design!